• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I decided to check Brawl Vault
*broken image links*
*Moar imported models*
*Prevy ZSS textures*

Nothing new :p

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So, I faced a Secret Base trainer with
Lv. 30 M-Kanga
Lv. 50 P-Groudon (Shiny)
Lv. 48 Flame Body Talonflame....

This guy failed to pull a Smogon, and the lack of Level Release didn't helped.
Time to check the 11th base of this day

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Just beat Mega Man 6 for the second time not too long ago. I started my third play through, trying to see if I can beat the game quickly.

Anyway, does anyone know when Hidden Ability Samurott is gonna show up? I tried to get him a little while earlier today, but I couldn't, I have the other two Hidden Ability starters though.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
so why the hell isn't THIS ken in Persona Q
Oh look, a bishie and a dog... in a hoodie...

-insert name of person here who has a tiger in his icon honesty for got his name-
I believe you're looking for KumaOso and that "tiger" is actually a cat, a cool kat from SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron. Say hello to Chance "T-Bone" Furlong.

Stupid song is actually making me want to cry while doing homework. WHY MUST I BE A TIRED, YOUNG DUCK?!

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Ohh man page 1000. Where has the time gone?

Well, this thread does move at Sonic speed. :4sonic:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
And 3DS mods too. Don't forget about portability. :troll:
No exceptions. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

People are already taking things out of the game, so it's only a matter of time before they put things in it.
/double entendre

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oh look, a bishie and a dog... in a hoodie...
Well in P3 he was a little kid and the dog was a pup. thats him in the fighting game.

I believe you're looking for KumaOso and that "tiger" is actually a cat, a cool kat from SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron. Say hello to Chance "T-Bone" Furlong.
Thanks, I didnt want to look like I was trying to start something with him

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Some guy just gave me on the GTS a Shiny Aegislash; breaking my chain of trades of Dusk Stone evolved Mon for Dusk Stone Evolved Mon

Yea, Im salty because I got a Shiny, now I have to start my sequence of trades again :p

D

Deleted member

No exceptions. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

People are already taking things out of the game, so it's only a matter of time before they put things in it.
/double entendre
That's true. I mean, look at Mario Kart 7, people are starting to develop hacks for it, so that could work for Smash 3DS too... it only needs time like you said, and it will be done. Same thing applies for the Wii U version.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
That's true. I mean, look at Mario Kart 7, people are starting to develop hacks for it, so that could work for Smash 3DS too... it only needs time like you said, and it will be done. Same thing applies for the Wii U version.
well....

if they could rip the Paper Mario stage model....

I would be pleased :)

(actually, Iwould love to compare it to SS stuff because I ripped some stuff from SS).

Of course, that includes TTYD.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Mario Kart 7? Haven't people already made custom tracks in 8?

Mewtwo Less Than Zero Suit Samus is on the way. :troll:

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Good

-insert name of person here who has a tiger in his icon honesty for got his name-
Meh. Frankly, you guys would be much happier with a Skype chat group. A lot of us that originally posted in the old social threads eventually did just that. It was initially to watch the 2012 E3 I think. That or the year after.

I just think that this should be smash related and not just whatever. Oh well, thread is still here. Knock yourselves out.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

That reminded me that poor Zero Suit Samus amiibo surely will get pervy customs :troll:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
I was half-expecting a mod to temporarily close the thread when it hit 1,000 like with the Ridley thread...

I just think that this should be smash related and not just whatever. Oh well, thread is still here. Knock yourselves out.
To be honest, I do feel a bit dirty sometimes when I go "off-topic", even though the other users and mods don't seem to care and participate in it themselves.

Last edited:

Soul.

Meh. Frankly, you guys would be much happier with a Skype chat group. A lot of us that originally posted in the old social threads eventually did just that. It was initially to watch the 2012 E3 I think. That or the year after.

The "Character Competitive Impressions" of this thread except with off-topicness. Sounds good to me actually.
Skype is meh.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I was half-expecting a mod to temporarily close the thread when it hit 1,000 like with the Ridley thread...

To be honest, I do feel a bit dirty sometimes when I go "off-topic", even though the other users and mods don't seem to care and participate in it themselves.
Well, this like the off-topic thread of everything; there's a lot of Smash threads in the site, this is the only one where you can chat with freedom and shift from topic to topic; and some of those shifts create some interesting conversations, not everything is "MUH RANDOM" here

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

MrBean35000vr and Chadderz have been doing some progress for CTs on Mario Kart 8 for quite a while now. Don't know how it'll work in online, though (same for MK7). And lol. xD

well....

if they could rip the Paper Mario stage model....

I would be pleased :)

(actually, Iwould love to compare it to SS stuff because I ripped some stuff from SS).

Of course, that includes TTYD.
I see. Would you put TTYD textures in it instead?

Some of us have been going to Skype chat groups lately. Coincidence, right?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
The "Character Competitive Impressions" of this thread except with off-topicness. Sounds good to me actually.
Skype is meh.
As soon as you reminded me of that thread I remembered that this thread is deeply needed.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Granbull's going to have close combat, play rough, crunch and outrage for the hell of it

Soul.

As soon as you reminded me of that thread I remembered that this thread is deeply needed.
Well I mean, I would like this thread to talk about competitive stuff too but it's the random stuff that makes it almost impossible for it to work. People would complain and yeah.
I check the CCI thread often but don't bother posting, mainly because I don't know what to talk about competitive-wise when they're talking about something else.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Well, this like the off-topic thread of everything; there's a lot of Smash threads in the site, this is the only one where you can chat with freedom and shift from topic to topic; and some of those shifts create some interesting conversations, not everything is "MUH RANDOM" here
Topic shifts are great, like when I express my love of chocolate and suddenly we talk about food. Always a great topic!

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Hey, whatever happened to that premium giveaway thingy majiggy? :O

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Well we do have a skype thingy, so thats covered/ But yeah, its here, we might as well enjoy it.

Only once I cant stop being annoyed at is the irl vents
Its just like

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
That moment when I forgot that Skitty is not Fairy type and I smash it with Heavy Slam

Hey, whatever happened to that premium giveaway thingy majiggy? :O
Same here, Im starting to get sick of ads :ganondorfmelee:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
MrBean35000vr and Chadderz have been doing some progress for CTs on Mario Kart 8 for quite a while now. Don't know how it'll work in online, though (same for MK7). And lol. xD

I see. Would you put TTYD textures in it instead?

Some of us have been going to Skype chat groups lately. Coincidence, right?
nah, only analyse what is inspired from what.

See, The whole reason I went into the trouble of ripping SS is only to get analysis.

For example, I can honestly tell you that in the music....there's quite soem evidences it was rushed. I hear lots of sounds being so similar that severamusic failed to demark from themselves.

Which is weird because in all 3 previous games....every music sort of sticker out for a reason.

Then, you know the screenshot when we saw a chain chomp as partner?

Well, the assets are very similar if not the same.

It realy tells you that they didn't changed the assets, but had to use them in other ways.

As for the things....I felt they were made in the end because they feel./...not so polished....

And just to tell you, the stage is actualy way better than orignal game for SS and pretty much never changed for TTYD....or almost, but for understandabe reasons. The only downgrade from TTYD to the stage is the music loosing its best part but again, the concept of the stage itself had to limit that....at least it's 45 seconds of gloriousness :)

But the stage first, looks way brighter than SS and really, way more polished.

So, I'm curious to what they did with the textures....

TTYD, I don't expect much. Maybe the Water (pretty weird choice btw), but the rest is like extremely close if not ported textures.

But I just have no idea how to use blender....THIS PROGRAM, HAS GODAM TOO MUCH BUTTON TO KNOW WHAT TO DO SHEESH!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom