• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee PR 12/29/2013 Update

Kira-

Smash Champion
I think it depends on how quickly sherigami can adapt to tafo's "tafokintz chain" style

which won't be that easy

HugS™

Smash Lord
Florida:

1. HBox
2. DSW
3. Colbol
4. Lambchops
5. QueenDVS
6. RockCrock
7. Uuaa
8. Rice
9. Raistlin
10. UberIce / DarkSonic / KSN / whatever

I'm taking Florida personally, especially if I forgot anyone
Fuuuck, did P forget Linguini? I think he did, he's from florida right? **** that is stacked.

Let's do a sideby side comparison though, just for fun

1. Mango 1. Hbox (Mango wins)
2. HugS 2. DSW (DSW is more capable of beating more people, but probably not my Samus, HugS wins)

3. Zhu 3. ColBol (Zhu wins)
4. Lucky 4. Chops (Idk how active chops has been, but Lucky wins)
5. Fly 5. QDVS (I'd put my money on fly)
6. Lovage 6. RockCrock (Lovage is way too overwhelming for a ganon to handle, Lovage wins)
7. Larry 7. Uuaa (Larry wins)
8. Kira 8. Rice (Kira wins)
9. Connor 9. Raistlin (Here's the only one where I'm iffy, connor hates this game too much to win. So i'll have to go with Raistlin)
10. MacD 10. Whoever (50/50, it's either MacD's ******* style will work, or it won't)

I think it'd be a great match, Only when you switch that list around would we begin to have major problems IMO. Skill wise, i think we got em.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
fly has trouble with my crappy *** marth (in some ******** friendlies that dont mena anything but still, qdvs is so much better than me it's ridiculous), qdvs would tap

i did forget linguini

dont 4get lucky lost to colbol and peepee... chops is on da same level

you dont know anything bout rice, he's sick good

and jus cuz i didnt comment dont mean i agree, my break's over tho

pockyD

Smash Legend
you're comparing half of california (the INFERIOR half!) to all of florida

and crew battles hinge on much more than which side has more talent

and iirc, lambchops has been living in NY for some time now

HugS™

Smash Lord
We should do a crew battle between norcal and Socal to finally determine who's better. We'll record the matches and upload them right away to settle this once and for all...

Oh wait...

D

Deleted member

Kira beats Lucky a little more than half the time (including losers). He beat Lucky in losers at the last UCSD triweekly with a f-smash to f-air combo

HugS™

Smash Lord
You can't "mutilate" a Guy who has taken out dehf, lucky, and myself in tournament. I don't believe rice has wins on that level under his belt.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
these n1ggas dont know how good rice is, i suggest they watch some FCD crews

this is fun to talk about so let's add linguini:

1. HBox
2. DSW
3. Colbol
4. Lambchops
5. Linguin
6. QDVS
7. Uuaa
8. RockCrock
9. Rice
10. Raistlin

!!!! so stacked!

HBox has proven he can go even/only lose by 1 stock to mango. DSW takes out zoo in falco dittos AS HE ALWAYS DOES.

and **** u ******s that wanna say chops dont count. he can choose who he plays for. i mean i'm from pomona but if i moved to europe tomorrow and stayed for the next year where you think i'm gonna rep? (besides the fact i think repping where you're from is hella stupid/divisive.) WEST COAST ******! FRESH COAST! (c) brandon

newayz...

QD counters lovage/fly, rockcrock counters hugo/macd/connor (he has to decide if hes fox or peach before the battle; if he goes fox rice will tap), chops counters larry/lucky, colbol counters fly/lucky, uuaa vs lovage...

florida is the best melee scene in the whole world!

Adam M!

Smash Lord
oh yeah nice call, cant believe i forgot about that

that said i would never put in linguini v zoo.

Kira-

Smash Champion
I think Larry would beat everyone. He's basically our best player for crews since he's relatively unknown. Somehow his wins fly under the radar

Also it'd be fun to do Socal vs Norcal regardless. Crew battles are usually close anyway- it's hard to gain a big advantage with the way they're conducted

Top Bottom