• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

BlueFoxXT

Smash Journeyman
It'd be better but Im on my moms laptop, and it doesnt have photoshop. But I wouldnt of felt like doing it by the time I would be on a computer with it. Was harder getting the picture with the baby than it was getting Kanye, though.

D

Deleted member

Jason are you and Kira still down to come Friday?

Pretty sure you have to pay 9 dollars parking but I will give you two free decent cafeteria meals

Kira-

Smash Champion
Jason are you and Kira still down to come Friday?

Pretty sure you have to pay 9 dollars parking but I will give you two free decent cafeteria meals
I got into an accident and my car is really messed up so I won't be able to drive anymore.

Sorry guys, my bad. Anyone want to give me a ride to Active Gamers?

bbb

Smash Champion
intentionally bad posts r dum

unintentionally bad posts r dum

bad posts r awxeosme

Kira-

Smash Champion
I need a ride also.. im about 20 minutes away from it
i was gonna give you a ride initially, so im almost certain we will get rides from irvine people. there are plenty of drivers

What the hell happened?
quick summary: i was falling asleep in traffic and rear ended the guy in front of me

now my car is just generally really ****ed up lol
somehow the other guys car had this TINY *** DENT and thats it LOL
so he let me off which was cool

does that mean me, cam/jenny and... and... and ZHU will have to be drivers now?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!
yes and jason if he can go
thanks for helping me out, i'll give gas $ of course

GSUB

Smash Lord
But a Theory is something that has proven to be true in many test/circumstances.
It's no longer a Theory once it's proven to be wrong.

So, I think saying "only a theory" is doing it great injustice.

But wrecking your car, that really sucks Kira... Sorry to hear it :/

D

Deleted member

No

Lamarck believed that Giraffe's neck's get longer over generations by them stretching their necks

His thinking was a scientific theory

but if you lose a leg your son isn't going to be missing a leg

GSUB

Smash Lord
No

Lamarck believed that Giraffe's neck's get longer over generations by them stretching their necks

His thinking was a scientific theory

You contradicted yourself.

first you say

Then you say

Generations* =/= Generation

Scientific Theories
in the modern world
are hypothesis that have undergone many tests and studies etc. and have came up positive and is generally accepted by the scientific community as a whole. They are then Scientific Theories until proven otherwise.

And what you said was just kinda ridiculous...

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Hmmm... Doc...

I have a bit of experience on him...

What I remember of it, u'tilt ***** when it hit him, nair a lot cause it breaks through pills, and I remember a lot of backairs on my part... And figure out what moves are NOT okay to exchange with.... To edgeguard, jump off stage and just fair him once, then he's dead.

GSUB stuff about Puff

haha

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
Hey, do any of you get pains in your hands after playing for a long while?
Every time I go to a tournament or I play for an extended period of time, my hand end up hurting and are bothersome to move because of it. I feel it mostly in my joints.
I want to know if it's something I should be worried about and if there is anything I can do prevent or decrease the pains.

Top Bottom