• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

operation

Smash Cadet
add me to the community, at least for the school year.
someone let me know if there are any melee tournaments within a couple hours of LA.
kk thanks.

JDM

Smash Champion
<3 leon.

I just got the Japanese version of smash 64 on my wii. I unlocked cf and jiggly. Gonna unlock the others tomorrow.

Celph

Smash Journeyman
add me to the community, at least for the school year.
someone let me know if there are any melee tournaments within a couple hours of LA.
kk thanks.
noobs shouldn't get added until they show up. do you know how many people in this thread want to be added but no one has ever seen?

and lmao @ thinking anyone's going to let you know ****. kind of contradicts you being in the community, doesn't it?

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
steven i forgot what thread i posted in earlier

but yeah the uncut dub i've decided is bad
triform =/= multiform
its the same amount of blood
no good music
over 9000 horribly butchered
and the android 19 & 20 music is simply absent (my favorite one)

i vividly remember one time when dr. gero appears though he punches through a car and then squeezes a guy's neck in half, but i can't find the bloody version for the life of me -_________-

Lanstar

Smash Journeyman
where's the love?

noobs shouldn't get added until they show up. do you know how many people in this thread want to be added but no one has ever seen?

and lmao @ thinking anyone's going to let you know ****. kind of contradicts you being in the community, doesn't it?
I go to tournaments but I haven't been added since my request may of 2008 and then I asked again like a month ago or so :(

edit: Page 46

JDM

Smash Champion
ぼく の が交換 は とても つまんない です。( I don't know how to do lower case つ on the Itouch)

I just unlocked item switch on 64 :)

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
you should be able to by just typing the consonant twice.
are you on the kana template or romaji?
cause i just explained romaji. lol

JDM

Smash Champion
I just turned on the kana mode and now I can do this.

♨☃♥.°◎≪…◎

Lol

JDM

Smash Champion
From a anime called toradora. The birds name is unko chan. (unko means **** in Japanese)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I'm Vietnamese, so that means my parents are from Asia, which is a country in China.

Long story short, I can speak ching chong.

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
quit playing a ****ty mindset then
FYP

I also realize the irony of your post festizzio, but that mindset needs some changing. Maybe you lose a lot, and you can quit if you want to. What made me want to get better is that I used to play unconsciously, but I got tired of losing.

Word of advice: Worry is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but you don't go anywhere.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
No, it's definitely Link followed by Roy.

Edit: Young Link is up there too.

festizzio

Smash Champion
captain falcon is the best followed by link followed by roy followed by everyone else followed by pikachu

but i still loves him

Top Bottom