• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Haha, I had the thread bookmarked.

Plus, once I saw him say "video critique" I went searching for it, and I got the link a second after he finished his question.

Raaaaape.

joeplicate

Smash Master
I NEED HELP!

Can anyone help me take the ***** spring out of my L button? This is my second controller I got and it's fuking up. I'm sick of buying new controllers (not to mention, they discontinued making them).
I'm pretty sure that falls under controller modification for something other than cosmetic purposes, and is strictly forbidden in tournament settings.

powershield hacking ***** :mad::mad:

Celph

Smash Journeyman
The quakfest is looking pretty legit...

SoCal should bus it up. I'm down if some other cool people are. Hmm, how much would it cost...

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
My Peach got better..! I can't wait to try out some of the new things I've learned (I LOVE Vidjo ^_^)

Gayness +1 awww yeaaaaaah!

The King

Smash Ace
I don't understand

how Mango can

talk like

<3

this all the

<3

time lol

I'd develop a god****

<3 brain aneurysm doing this all

day lol

King Out

Lovage

Smash Hero
are u sure? mine just kinda popped off but i was able to put it back on and it just stayed on the stick, tho the grip still spins

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
my analog goes dumb sometimes n i still use it i just have to reset it a lot.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Seriously, when something like that happens to my controller, I just buy a new one right away (though nowadays they're hard as **** to find).

Top Bottom