• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

embracethe12

Smash Lord
let me just recap, it was a teams match that only happened because festizzio was but hurt for losing and didn't give up the controller so me and nes were just screwing around and i went ice climbers.
it was me vs festizzio 1v1 with my ice climbers and i did 1 grab combo on him and got him to 200+ percent.
it was like ice block chain grab, to down air chain grab, to forward air chain grab, to wobbles, then to a kill move, all with a blizzard between each one.

MM my mario fool.

festizzio

Smash Champion
Didn't I **** you in Ness dittos? and if I recall correctly I suicided twice trying to recover cause I've never used Ness before in my life.
Ness ditto mm at oxnard? My ness ***** now imo
let me just recap, it was a teams match that only happened because festizzio was but hurt for losing and didn't give up the controller so me and nes were just screwing around and i went ice climbers.
it was me vs festizzio 1v1 with my ice climbers and i did 1 grab combo on him and got him to 200+ percent.
it was like ice block chain grab, to down air chain grab, to forward air chain grab, to wobbles, then to a kill move, all with a blizzard between each one.

MM my mario fool.
Actually that was pretty amazing, you did like every ICs chaingrab there is lol

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
festizzio your ness or pikachu or fox or marth or sheik or falco or falcon or falco or mario or samus or any character in the game

money match against my sheik

festizzio

Smash Champion
festizzio your ness or pikachu or fox or marth or sheik or falco or falcon or falco or mario or samus or any character in the game

money match against my sheik
How about we just do friendlies?
festizzio, bring over the people you're housing to add to the smashfest thurs/friday. don't you have atlus and jason?
They don't get here until tomorrow, and i work until like 7

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
i dont do friendlies against characters that aren't fun to play against. so i go sheik and chaingrab.

come on, i haven't played this game since nexus and even then i'm not good to begin with =\

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
agreed, mike. pikachu is a three-minute waste of my time, so i'ma just make the experience as bad for you as it is for me.

and mike's sheik is garbage, i would love to money match it :)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Yeah dude, do a little digging, the info is right on the front page...

PS who else misses khepri. come back to socal :(

MaNg0

Smash Hero
PrrettyMango69 (4:13:16 PM): romeo u *****
SPooKY x 1 x returned at 4:13:55 PM.
SPooKY x 1 x (4:14:05 PM): wasup
PrrettyMango69 (4:14:17 PM): let me borrow some underwear
PrrettyMango69 (4:14:18 PM): -_-
PrrettyMango69 (4:14:18 PM): lol
SPooKY x 1 x (4:14:25 PM): LMAO
SPooKY x 1 x (4:14:27 PM): yea
SPooKY x 1 x (4:14:35 PM): bt
SPooKY x 1 x (4:14:36 PM): but
SPooKY x 1 x (4:14:45 PM): only if we beat DK2

ive been wearing pats underwear

for 2 long there all gross and stuff

throwing them away -_-

MaNg0

Smash Hero
shut up p

lol

LingBling6 (4:28:33 PM): if you go to oxnard ill give u underwear _<_

rofl

MaNg0

Smash Hero
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

my pound three controller

=(

cant go 2 oxnard

gonna be 2 busy crying my heart out

=(

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
yea it is ****er....thats why i told you to go lol
Hahaha i wishi just cant hahahah college is expensive and i dont have a job Lol imma come back and money match everyone! even if that means i leave broke Lol is silent wolf still coming?

Top Bottom