• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

GMhyprid

Smash Apprentice
I suck and have been to almost no smash events, but I know that Melee > Brawl.

I realize by not playing Brawl often and playing Melee instead, I am probably surrendering my chance to become good at a smash game......

I doubt that I have made a better decision in my life.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Im in here >.<"
Melee ***** because...I can steal money from Jason in MM's in front of his girlfriend! <333
Also, people actually cared about watching good peoples matches in melee =_=...Kinda miss that =\

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
you should money match me too, im not very good though, i lost to that morb guy.

one more post....i'm not posting for a while, gotta make this one special.

LuCKy

Smash Master
dragonteeth88 (4:23:26 PM): LUCKY!

Auto Response from thelegendofLuCKy (4:23:26 PM): eating a large deep dish extra cheese,pepperionie,ham,sasuge,beef,extra bacon,extra pinapple,extra provolone cheese pizza..........****

thelegendofLuCKy (4:23:40 PM): lol
thelegendofLuCKy (4:23:42 PM): sup
dragonteeth88 (4:23:49 PM): nice pizza!
thelegendofLuCKy (4:23:53 PM): yep
thelegendofLuCKy (4:24:20 PM): you have to have more tech skill to order this then to play brawl
dragonteeth88 (4:24:41 PM): hahaha

.........lol

MaNg0

Smash Hero
lololol

its true

hay joey lets play melee or give me my melee back or

something

replicate

Smash Lord
So the sensor bar on my wii hadn't been working for awhile, but I would just point it outside somewhere and it'd pick it up somehow. I wanted to practice tech skill but it was nighttime so I couldn't do that. Upon closer inspection, my cat chewed through the wire of the sensor bar and it was completely in two. . .I realized "WTF? I can do better than a Wii." I took my melee disc out of there and hooked up my gamecube, son.

Melee for life

Also, put me down for anything (Da mn! is my tag because it's completely different from the smashboards name lol)--I will go to the pomona tournament if I have to sell a kidney, and Pat as long as you don't live in like San Diego then I'm down to go to your house afterwards to get goodz

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Joey - After Ur little trip to dannys HOUSE TO PLAY BRAWLi dont no

ill probably use tofu and atlus MAYBE U

and

Da mn! - WELCOME <333

MaNg0

Smash Hero
people joey went to dannys 2 play brawl

lets all give him evil eyes

*evil eyes joey*

Top Bottom