• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So...

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
With MK banned, is it safe to say olimar will be the second best character on the MK banned tier list? O_____________O

Blissard

Smash Lord
IC boards are getting hype over how the Ice Age is coming.

I still think we should've been 5th this list though T3T

Jiom

Smash Journeyman
are IC mains going to actually learn how to CG the cast now?

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I heard a lot of people complaining about Marth and talking about how Snake/Marth/Diddy will be top 3.
It isn't likely that we'll be "top" unless we do some serious work.

Circle_Breaker

Smash Journeyman
I wonder how long it will take for people to realize that the metagame will be fun with MK gone. it's like a real fighting game with counters and stuff! you will have to make clever decisions when you choose your secondaries!

olimar comes up too hard against marth and falco to get in the top 4 though imo

Asa

Smash Hero
marth isn't nearly as hard as ic

falco/ic are the only two mu's you might consider a secondary for

RichBrown

Smash Master
Oli oughta be top 3 now lol

btw for some reason when I play Oli and ONLY Oli, I shield like crazy, ugh gotta stop that

Dnyce

Smash Master
From reading the MK banned thread... every character except G&W, Kirby, Sheik, Zelda and ZSS will be the BEST character in the game (kept track while reading it, lol).

idk how these people know this, but they all said it so absolute and what not... I'm tempted to believe them :awesome:

Maxwell Too Swell

Smash Apprentice
I think a lot of MK mains will switch over to Marth. I think with MK banned I can see Falco being the best character. It's kinda hard to decide though. All of the top characters are all so good which hopefully makes for a very diverse top 10 at nationals and will make it a toss up character-wise.

Top Bottom