• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
I remembered today that I lost my virginity when I was 4.

So there was this girl that I really liked in pre-school. She was pretty and she liked me too. So when we went to the bathroom (it was a shared bathroom), right when we were about to go pee, I noticed that she didn't have anything "hanging" down there.

So I asked her "Hey how come you don't have anything down there?" And she asked me "Well, how come you have something down there?" And I said "I dunno that's weird."

After we were done peeing, I noticed that she had a hole down there. I asked her "Does pee come out of that hole?" And she said, "Yeah." Then I asked her if my "hanging thing" could fit inside her "hole." And just FYI, we did not know ANYTHING about sex or what it does. So I put my **** in her hole and I take it out.

I said "Yeah it fits, but barely." Then we put our pants back on and went on with our normal lives.

So now that I have your attention.

If I started holding melee tourneys in Beverly Hills(about two hours from kissmmee), in the middle of tampa and gainesville, would anybody come?

I found a really good church venue thats big, spacey, and the best part is its cheap and I only have to donate some cash(5 buck door fee?).

So I'll start holding tourneys if people will come.

Y/n?

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
C@shMooney said:
I doubt you can prove this at all.
Random stories: C@shMooney or Josh. No other possibilities. Since Josh is harriettheguy, we have the answer. Plus, Josh's random stories always come in the form of "I had this dream last night...".

Also, MattDotZeb answered to your post. He is part of the Blade Breakers. You, C@shMooney, were (maybe still are) part of the Blade Breakers.

And the last piece of evidence is that you're trying to hold a tournament that is relatively close to Gainesville which is a city (or shall i say town) you have visited frequently to attend smashfests.

Therefore, Anonymous=C@shMooney.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Random stories: C@shMooney or Josh. No other possibilities. Since Josh is harriettheguy, we have the answer. Plus, Josh's random stories always come in the form of "I had this dream last night...".

Also, MattDotZeb answered to your post. He is part of the Blade Breakers. You, C@shMooney, were (maybe still are) part of the Blade Breakers.

And the last piece of evidence is that you're trying to hold a tournament that is relatively close to Gainesville which is a city (or shall i say town) you have visited frequently to attend smashfests.

Therefore, Anonymous=C@shMooney.
Gorram it, foiled again.

We need to play again, what ever happened to gainesville smashfests? :(

Life After Death

Smash Champion
I remembered today that I lost my virginity when I was 4.

So there was this girl that I really liked in pre-school. She was pretty and she liked me too. So when we went to the bathroom (it was a shared bathroom), right when we were about to go pee, I noticed that she didn't have anything "hanging" down there.

So I asked her "Hey how come you don't have anything down there?" And she asked me "Well, how come you have something down there?" And I said "I dunno that's weird."

After we were done peeing, I noticed that she had a hole down there. I asked her "Does pee come out of that hole?" And she said, "Yeah." Then I asked her if my "hanging thing" could fit inside her "hole." And just FYI, we did not know ANYTHING about sex or what it does. So I put my **** in her hole and I take it out.

I said "Yeah it fits, but barely." Then we put our pants back on and went on with our normal lives.

So now that I have your attention.

If I started holding melee tourneys in Beverly Hills(about two hours from kissmmee), in the middle of tampa and gainesville, would anybody come?

I found a really good church venue thats big, spacey, and the best part is its cheap and I only have to donate some cash(5 buck door fee?).

So I'll start holding tourneys if people will come.

Y/n?
impossible ur c0ck is too small or nonexistent is only a theory created by scientist. it was too small to be seen or it doesnt exist. its just a theory though

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
i went to a smash fest in gville last week, it was really fun, and i think me and my friend are going this week if its still ok with them.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
impossible ur c0ck is too small or nonexistent is only a theory created by scientist. it was too small to be seen or it doesnt exist. its just a theory though
well at that age everybody had a small c0ck >_>

so your saying its impossible something like that can happen?

i went to a smash fest in gville last week, it was really fun, and i think me and my friend are going this week if its still ok with them.
wait this week?

wow, think i could catch a ride?

Top Bottom