• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So... who are your most impossible matchups?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
probably olimar, or a good MK.

Tujex

Smash Ace
Olimar. His grab reach is annoying, and his disjointed hitboxes are too. He can spam smashes in any direction, and is just overall annoying.

MK.....he's just so god dang fast. If he gets me in the air, it's really,really hard for me to get out.

And I think that's it. I can fairly manage anyone else. Pit's arrow spam is annoying, but nothing to difficult to handle since I main him and know his weaknesses.

5yphon

Smash Cadet
i dont have much trouble with Mk i almost always end up killing him at 70%. My most troubled matches are with falco and the ice climbers i always seem to get killed my a chaingrab spike against falco and the ice climbers are just gay

HOHO420

Smash Apprentice
Luigi, D3, zss, jigglypuff, and yoshi are ****ing annoying. Luigi has ridiculous kill moves. D3 has the grab, ZSS has whip, Puff is god in the air, and yoshi has range and power. Snake is fair for me, same goes for meta.

Wrap It Up

Smash Apprentice
The only ones I have problems with are
Falco is tuff
MK
Marth
IC's ****

and thats about it. Every battle with DK is an up hill one but these are the ones that force me to switch characters.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Wow I expected D3 to be at the top of everyone's list, why is he not? That's like a Ness player not having Marth at the top lol

My friend who mains DK has a lot of problems with D3, ROB, Olimar and good Kirby players

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
I havent played a d3, but probably that. I have trouble against Falco because of his chain grab to Dair spike, and the ice climbers because DK is so easy to grab. I havent played the entire cast, but those are the only ones I have trouble with.

FBM

Smash Apprentice
Fast, annoying characters with some combos like Pika, Falco, and Kirby get my goat (or is it ape?) the most. DDD is just gay.

darkspatan117

Smash Journeyman
DDD since of his easy ifinite on him(he don't have to jab to prevent the move decay)

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
As DK, the only matchups I can't stand are D3 and Kirby.
There are a few other bad matchups but nothing as bad as those two for me.
I'll probably need to pick another character just for them.

But any Kirby advice would be amazing.

Top Bottom