• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So what's your ringtone?

D. KiTE

Smash Rookie
Snake's Codec from MGS. Also have the alert sound for text messages.

Feel like switching it up though, and go back to using the Zelda themed ones I have: Item!Get, Secret chime, and The Windmill hut for the ringtone.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
evangelion jikai yokoku (preview) has been my ringtone for the longest time

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I have "I love the whole world" song from the Discovery Channel commercial as ringtone.

Before this one I had "Gangster of Love" by Johnny Guitar Watson. The Axe commercial version.

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
I have this thing called Lilium as my ringtone (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJZHMraV2Hc)

I also have the Japanese Chakushin Ari ringtone but I don't use it. (One Missed Call)

I also use one called Moving Train that came with my phone. I think it's a standard. I like it though, it's mostly for my alarms.

Niiro

Smash Ace
paper planes by mia is pretty tight.
I fly like paper, get high like planes

Scott!

Smash Lord
Mine has been on vibrate since the day I got it, and will be until I get a new one this summer, as permitted by my plan. That new phone will also be on vibrate all of the time.

I miss my first cell phone, this old block of a thing from about 8 years ago (?). Motorola, I think it was. But anyway, it had a program where you could write your own ringtone, designating note and length. I wrote two. The first was Tetris, of course. The second was a mediocre-decent version of Telstar.

Telstar link for the unaware: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2ybCjf6ras

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
my ringtone is a-rab money

i just got my txt message tone to be SHORYUKEN..im working on HIYAAAA and YESSS

Esoteric

Smash Apprentice
Changed my ringtone to Coming in Hot by Peter Tosh. I need a good short tone for text messages, and emails would be nice too. I made the ringtone myself using Audacity and just transferring it to my phone via usb. BlackBerry ftw.

Raider 88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Raider704
3DS FC
5086-1674-5462
Mine is Carry On (My) Wayward Son lol. I don't know why but I love this song, and it's probably one of my top 10 favorites ever.

wangston

Smash Lord
The first thirty seconds of the Pokemon them song.

I want to be there very best
Like no one every was.

Top Bottom