• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So, what is your favorite Christmas themed or Christmas like music in games?

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
So, Christmas is right around the corner, meaning it is not too far off. With that, I wish to ask; what Christmas themed or Christmas like music from video games do you like to listen to this time of year?

I will start off...

I like this...

And these.

And finally...

So, what about the rest of you all? Feel free to post any tune from video games that you feel to be Christmas-y.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Frozen Hillside from Kirby's Air Ride definitely. So much nostalgia from both the track within Kirby and in the Subspace Emissary of Brawl.

Love the feel of Merry Mountain in Mario Kart, especially in 8 Deluxe where I can play it on a full screen instead of a phone.

May think of more later as we get closer to the Holidays.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
For me, it would be:

Freezeezy Peak - Banjo-Kazooie

Frosty Village - Diddy Kong Racing

Walrus Cove - Diddy Kong Racing

Cool, Cool Mountain - Super Mario 64

Frappe Snowland - Mario Kart 64

Alaska - Mickey's Speedway USA

Kirbeh

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312
Second one isn't really holiday esque music, but I associate it with this time of year since PE takes place around Christmas time.

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
Here's some of my favorites. Last one isn't spefically christmas or winter themed, but it's really chill and it's really nostalgic for me because it remind me of my childhood playing this game on winter and christmas night so I always associated it with winter.

Frezzington from Pokémon sword and shield

Shopping in town from Mario & Sonic at the olympic winter games

Shopping A from Bayonetta 2

Snowpoint city from Pokémon brillant diamond and Shining pearl

Animal crossing winter from Mario kart 8

Pokémon center night from Pokémon diamond and pearl

D

Deleted member

You get this if you type in MERRY as a code in "Donkey Kong Country 3", which makes all the bonus levels be Christmas themed, this replaces the regular bonus stage music.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom