• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So pro it hurts.

R1ngo

Smash Journeyman
glad eveyone enjoyed it, i had alot of fun making it, the only reason i play ddd is b/c he makes me laugh

napZzz

Smash Hero
Your DDD is amazing, next time we play I'm gonna beat ya though.

And that pivot grabbing **** was sexy .

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
pffft, nub ddd nub every 1.. so bad it hurts...

ok reality check.. ownage vid.. D3 was awesome. chaingrabs were killer.. off air fights.. no 1 stood a chance great vid m8 :D

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Awesome tunes. Especially the second one (no sarcasm). Made your ownage twice as enjoyable.

R1ngo

Smash Journeyman
if you really hate the music, just mute it and play your favorite songs over it, haha, anything that sounds better you should post so i can watch it with different music

AlCaTraz644

Smash Apprentice
the vid was entertaining for the most and for the music as u said just mute and play a different song which is exactly what i did

19666falcon

Smash Apprentice
I usually don't post in the combo vids section, but I have to make an exception. That was some good playing, while I didn't like the second song, it was worth listening to for that vid, good job :)

Rigor Mortis

Smash Journeyman
Wait...did i just enjoy a BRAWL highlight video?!

Lies all lies

That video was crazier than a soup sandwitch.

Top Bottom