• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So Pro it Hurts.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
your right, very entertaining, amazing choice of music, and at the part where you said your better than us, if you were better than us, you would have infinited that mario, lol.
but seriously, pretty good stuff, i love the tech chase CGs

R1ngo

Smash Journeyman
haha thanks i am posting vids and trying to get better but i'm glad it was fun to watch

BTW, didn't know i could infinite mario haha

napZzz

Smash Hero
that tech chasing **** was hot.

I hate olimar so the ending was awesome!

Taiki

Smash Apprentice
That was extremely entertaining, first combo video i ever laughed while watching. Amazing stuff with the tech chasing and the ike matchup mindgames. Also whats the title for the first track you used?

R1ngo

Smash Journeyman
less talk more rokk, by freezepop, i figure most ppl would recognize it, its on GH2

BTW what combo did you laugh at haha

Liquid_Kai?

Smash Apprentice
Lmfao so good

Loved it.

2:15 i rofled, Taking the piss with down whilst you were playing haha, genious.

Tooooo pr0

Vayseth

Smash Master
The video was pretty entertaining, I will not lie. The inhale on that clown metaknight is too funny because I did the exact same thing to a metaknight in that costume on PS1, which makes me lol forever.

R1ngo

Smash Journeyman
Wow thanks, i'm glad that more than just i liked it, im gonna keep collecting clips and posting vids, so i'd really appreciate feedback and advice haha i'd love to win a trny or two

napZzz

Smash Hero
Shrinks olimar is really really really really ****ing good

And go to the st. thomas bi weeklie again r1ngo! Moar DDD tag team **** must happen again!

R1ngo

Smash Journeyman
he's a pretty good ike, but incase you missed it, i pretty much have the best mind games in the world, undisputed

R1ngo

Smash Journeyman
ya pivot grab owns tech chasing, i think the best part is that its totally demoralizing, it doesn't do that much dmg but man... thinking that there is no way out of this is quite the mind game

usoppspell

Smash Rookie
Awesome vid R1ngo, you deserve my first ever post. (Yes I'm new to the boards :dizzy:, though not at smash)

I've been looking all over the forums as the master lurker that I am, and nowhere am I finding any info on how to pivot grab easily. It is absolutely crucial to my gamestyle, so any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Pwnsome mindgames. Kicking *** while having a laugh is the best demoralizing tool, provided you can handle the angry retribution that ensues.

R1ngo

Smash Journeyman
you won't find info on how to pivot grab easily, b/c its not easy lol. but if you get it down pact it's totally worth it.

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
Tech chasing was sweet, bair edguarding nice too.

Nice to see somebody have fun with the game too.

PimpinTZ

Smash Cadet
lol, I didnt know they were the same thing. thought reverse grab was some like random crap

Tyser

Smash Champion
Who started calling it pivot grab anyways? People do this so called "pivot grab" during a run and I dont think you can pivot in the middle of a run (at least not in Melee). I vote reverse grab therefore I win therefore it's called reverse grab from now on :-D.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I vote reverse grab therefore I win therefore it's called reverse grab from now on :-D.
I want to take a screencap of this post and make a demotivational poster out of it. The caption would read something along the lines of"DEMOCRACY: This is exactly how it works".

And yeah, I commented on the video in the YouTube comments section already, but I'll repeat it because it bears repeating. AMAZING TECH CHASING. Great vid in general. Like the song at the end.

Royale

Smash Journeyman
The video was pretty entertaining, I will not lie. The inhale on that clown metaknight is too funny because I did the exact same thing to a metaknight in that costume on PS1, which makes me lol forever.
juggling your opponent with swallow can be fun if you time it correctly. Learned alot from watching this vid. Didnt laugh pre se, but learned alot by watching. Good show OP.

R1ngo

Smash Journeyman
i think it was called a pivot grab just b/c you turn and grab, to me its like the difference in calling mk's neutral b, mach tornado, or tornado, whirlwind, or sex tornado

Top Bottom