• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So i'm in Puerto Rico...

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
and I can't find anyone that wants to play smash so far.... I sad.

Action.. how did you find ppl to play smash with??

hook me up with some digits. theirs a huge tournament this weekend.... I know I said I quit brawl, but I might just make an exception.

<3 CFL/ SFL/ NFL/ the New age of smashers.

Peace.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
some info is false like me being the best falcon in the state... we all know im not lol. but ya... I can't get anyone to play smash with.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
so ya i'm chillen out in the mountains of puerto rico playing against a computer outside in the cool breeze... lol i'm so bored.

Sh0ckwave

Smash Journeyman
i fell in love with a girl from puerto rico

shes an intellectual, shes a vegetarian, she dont like meat but she sure like the bone.

tell her i say wussup.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Aren't there any women around? Stop being such a nerd.
DUDE!! FINCH!! I Would so be over the women here but im stuck in a small pueblo called Canovanas, PR. i'm on hills man, hills upon hills. Were here because my grandma past away, so I really can't just get rides to beaches and b1tches. :( Only thing im looking forward to is the tourney, thats the only ride I can get.

God im bored... next time im coming with friends. and alot of money.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
so I got 3rd at a pretty big tourney here in PR.

ExcelZero who went to fast got 1st he played peach
and Lee% got 2nd he played snake

both great players. I'm sure zero would make the pr list if he lived here... hes too good.

I won $384.00!!

Lee won 650??

and Zero got $1,538

amazing money to be won at a smash tournament.

Frames

DI
good **** buddy

how many were there/how much to enter?

excel is pr's best or so i've heard, so i'm not surprised he got 1st, but you did really well too!

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
384.00 is not too shabby, knowing I paid $40.00 to enter!!!

64 ppl entered, zero is pr's best I believe he's a beast!!

Kasht

Smash Cadet
First I would like to give props to xYz for coming to PR and reppin FL!!! Good job dude, that's good $$$ for 3rd place!!!

So a few details about the tournament:

64 people entered (there was a 64 man cap)
Out of those 64 people, only 6 people are in SmashPR. Unfortunately, there was a cap and most of the SmashPR community didn't make it on time, so they were left out. Otherwise, the tournament would have been at least 100 man tournament.

So xYz, sorry I wasn't there, but I wanna ask you, did you take pictures? I think you can better explain the setup of the event, tournaments, venue, etc. If you took pics, you should post them so that people can see what's going on with Gaming in PR.

Ohh, and about stickying the thread... There is a lot of talent in PR in several games, one of them being SSBB. Unfortunately, the quality of players here is mostly unknown everywhere else in the world. However, we do hear a lot about you guys in SWF, the tournament results, players, etc. And of course, we are really hospitable, so I thought it was appropriate to give him a big welcome to one of the top players in FL, and certainly one of the best G&W players that I've seen in the US.

Everybody is welcome to visit the island and, if we know in advance, we will try to get a tournament going on so that you can meet the PR players, get some games in, and perhaps end up with some PR money! :)

Kasht

P.S. Almost forgot, Excel_Zero is a beast indeed! His Peach is one of the best there is, and his ONLY character at the moment!

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
DUDE!! FINCH!! I Would so be over the women here but im stuck in a small pueblo called Canovanas, PR. i'm on hills man, hills upon hills. Were here because my grandma past away, so I really can't just get rides to beaches and b1tches. :( Only thing im looking forward to is the tourney, thats the only ride I can get.
Oh my. Terribly sorry for your loss will. I hope everything is ok with your family.

Eval

Smash Journeyman
Grats on the 3rd place xYz. I was one of the TO there and it was nice having you there. Your GW is great. I wanted to play with you more in Melee but we only had 1 match but lets not talk about it (I know you were playing brawl before we played melee so you probably didn't do so well cuz of that). It was fun being your partner in teams on friendlies in Brawl. Hope you enjoyed the tournament and your stay here in PR.

PS We need more ppl to visit us ^^

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
zero plays both peach and rob...i fought him at Fast in pools, he was smart and played rob instead of peach, cuz i would've wrecked him, lol...he was the only person that i didn't take a match off of, i got 2-1 by both m2k and cort every other match was usually me 2 opponent 1 or me 2-0 ing the opponent, he's pretty beast but did he fight any mk's and are any mk's down there actually good?

Zoro

Smash Champion
Your right hrnut

no way a peach could do that good
everyone else must have been playing captain falcon and jigglypuff

People dont go experimenting with other characters yet
IT was probably a fluke!!
Everyone should still main metaknight and snake its the only way to win.

lol just messin boi

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
no way a peach could do that good
everyone else must have been playing captain falcon and jigglypuff

People dont go experimenting with other characters yet
IT was probably a fluke!!
Everyone should still main metaknight and snake its the only way to win.

lol just messin boi
no no thats completly right. Don't lie to yourself chris.

Top Bottom