• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So i just felt like warning you guys

White_Mike

Smash Lord
This THREAT right here is landing in England sometime soon for some fake **** but he's about gape all you fake *** *****s. Hide your kids and hide your wife, especially fuzzyness (you're fake). OT BOUT TO TAP!

Niko45

Smash Master
hide....just hide

traits of the OT include belligerent intoxication, thrives on 90-10 matchups, 3-4 times louder than the typical human being, quite often doesn't give a god damn, will put hands in the air if pleased or satisfied with something, striking resemblance to Kyle from South Park, IMPORTANT: WILL GAPE IF PROVOKED OR AT RANDOM. DO NOT GET TOO CLOSE, APPROACH CAUTIOUSLY, **** WITH IF AT ALL POSSIBLE.

If you get caught in an encounter with this beast you will know it. Do not hesitate to call the authorities. England, our condolences for your misfortune in having to deal with....

THE OT

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOL!!!

We hope to get some videos recorded and uploaded when he comes down, so atleast you guys can no the destruction which was enforced upon him when he leaves our beautiful country.

Shroomed

Smash Master
I agree Norcal isnt the force it once was, but we're better than people give us credit for. Sup charles <3

:phone:

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
TUNA MAKES HIS ****IN RETURN TO THE REGIONAL DISCUSSION HOLY **** *****S

The OT is gonna gape you all, + walt. Just make sure you don't have any black women around when you play this *****. It makes him SO vigorous to be anywhere near black women.

WALT WHERE YOU AT?

@the englishmen: ARE SHIFTINGSHADOWS AND THE ASIAN FORTUENCOOKIE THE TOP 2 IN THE REGION YET? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
TUNA MAKES HIS ****IN RETURN TO THE REGIONAL DISCUSSION HOLY **** *****S

The OT is gonna gape you all, + walt. Just make sure you don't have any black women around when you play this *****. It makes him SO vigorous to be anywhere near black women.

WALT WHERE YOU AT?

@the englishmen: ARE SHIFTINGSHADOWS AND THE ASIAN FORTUENCOOKIE THE TOP 2 IN THE REGION YET? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
that remains to be seen :cool:

Max?

Smash Champion
I'm meeting with J3ly today for a bit, tho I think there will be a big fest tomorrow. What's good people?

Max?

Smash Champion
Fun stuff with J3ly and crew today. Thanks so much for the hospitality!!

Get bodied tho ;)

As for a fest tomorrow, I would be down, but it would have to be a little later at night, I can't spend the whole day playing melee.

Step it up guys

Max?

Smash Champion
I have no idea where it's going to be held, that's up to you guys, I just go where people tell me lol

Max?

Smash Champion
Lots of fun last night, great meeting all of you.

So I'm completely free today, my family doesn't feel like doing anything.

Smash?!??!! Get back to me boys. I'll freaking host if people can bring TV's and what not lol.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
alpha dash said he can host in the evening, but he said that he can only host for you, prof and myself because he's also hosting tomorrow. :@

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I heard you ***** Tesco Crew lol....

Please don't think Tesco Crew = UK though, since Me and Fuzzy are considerably and noticably better then them, no offence lol :bee:

But good to know you had a good time, I realllllly hope you see Jolteon's post in time and go to Alpha Dash's house as I would like to play you before you go :(

Max?

Smash Champion
Hey guys, so I'm about to go out to eat with my family, I should be free around 7 or 8. Where are we meeting? As long as it's not too far and I can get home at a reasonable time, I'd love to play. My flight is at 8am tomorrow morning, so I really can't be staying out too late.

I don't have a phone, so I would need clear directions. Would someone be able to meet me?

I'll check this thread again when I'm back in my hotel room.

Max?

Smash Champion
Ayo, so I'm ready to go. What's the deal guys?

Upon looking at this, it says it will take me over an hour to get to you guys. Not sure if it's worth it tbh.

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
Well some games were **** but we took a few lol. I didn't get 4 stocked unlike Adam LOL

I think he would even be near enough equal with you and Charles, hes harder to play.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
it lies... it honestly does...the directions are for someone in a wheelchair or something im being serious lol

Top Bottom