• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
It's so uplifting, I just love it so much.

And for someone depressed, it's my cup of tea when I'm down.

r3d d09

Smash Master
I'm doing my eagle project at my CHURCH. All because my mom's a hardcore catholic. Anyway, I'll probably do it by the end of September/October leaving me to have like a year and 3 months to **** off.
good stuff IMO. even though i haven't officially gotten it yet, i put it on my resume and people are in love with it xD. it's way good bro.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
What's ******** is that nearly all eagle scouts are sons of the leaders. In my troop, every Eagle that I know of is a leader's son. I would be the the first that I know of. It's stupid. I swear, they cheat.

r3d d09

Smash Master
What's ******** is that nearly all eagle scouts are sons of the leaders. In my troop, every Eagle that I know of is a leader's son. I would be the the first that I know of. It's stupid. I swear, they cheat.
I'd be the first eagle in my family history. and I know. the lame 14 year olds having their eagles and such... they didn't have to work for it. it's BS. parents 95% of the time do everything for them. I worked my butt off.

Hey guys, what's up?
you changing your avitar, that's whats up xD i like the "ban me" off to the side xD

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I'd be the first eagle in my family history. and I know. the lame 14 year olds having their eagles and such... they didn't have to work for it. it's BS. parents 95% of the time do everything for them. I worked my butt off.

you changing your avitar, that's whats up xD i like the "ban me" off to the side xD
Oh yea, if the leader's kids did anything us non-leader's kids did, there wouldn't be nearly as many eagles coming out of scouts. It's ********, a leader's son is 13, going to be a freshman in high school and is working on his eagle project. Another kid, a year younger than me has been ranking up like a *****. He's gonna be eagle before me. It's ****ing ********...

Also, ban ~KawaiiBunny~

r3d d09

Smash Master
Oh yea, if the leader's kids did anything us non-leader's kids did, there wouldn't be nearly as many eagles coming out of scouts. It's ********, a leader's son is 13, going to be a freshman in high school and is working on his eagle project. Another kid, a year younger than me has been ranking up like a *****. He's gonna be eagle before me. It's ****ing ********...

Also, ban ~KawaiiBunny~
So true. and idk, there was this kid who got it AoL then like 5 months later got his eagle i guess? young like no other. it was so lame. idk, I think they just have the merit badge counselors sign random badges off to them xD. and so much for the waiting period between ranks.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I think it's because their parents are registered leaders, so they can be merit badge counselors.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Just a little weird. I'll be mysteriously vanishing from SWF in about ten minutes. I'm going with the boy scouts to see a baseball game and sleep on the field. Yay.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Vampires are coming this weekend? All I can see is a bunch of nothingness to fill over my weekend...

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Screw vampires, I wonder how it would feel to get your blood sucked by a vampire, or a vampire bat but not a mosquitoes since they can give your Avian Flu.

Not only do vampires come out at night to suck your blood, they come every weekend to mess you up; just like Mandarin classes and church...

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Screw vampires, I wonder how it would feel to get your blood sucked by a vampire, or a vampire bat but not a mosquitoes since they can give your Avian Flu.

Not only do vampires come out at night to suck your blood, they come every weekend to mess you up; just like Mandarin classes and church...
are you bi or something?

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I'm not bi, I'm just bored as hell since it's night time and I have to wait for my video to render in Sony Vegas Pro...

Video Rendering = Slow Computer = Lag = Stupid lag spikes while playing FPSs at night with zombies raiding your ***.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Combat Arms... Probabily the easiest FPS out there and honestly it's turning out to be a **** game by the time I done with it... It's like the little cousin of Warrock, but it's barely noticeable advantage. Still it's pretty crap and it's filled with a bunch of underaged 10 year old trying to act like an e-thug saying they're smarter than a 16 year old.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i love dead space. one of the best shooters i'v ever played. i'm gonna start my 4th play through monday (only ONE more achievement). after that i get to play through bioshock and finish up my last 8 achievement in The Orange Box. half life 2 is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking amazing. i hate the garden gnome achievement though...

on the topic of ICs, i'm using a new CSS/codeset that lets me pick nana/popo separately. popo v nana on the summit is epic.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I would like to play L4D or Team Fortress 2... But I'm asian so I'm pretty cheap...

Wasn't there someone that was going to create the Hubert the third climber with hacks? 0.0

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
I would like to play L4D or Team Fortress 2... But I'm asian so I'm pretty cheap...

Wasn't there someone that was going to create the Hubert the third climber with hacks? 0.0
i know in melee there was a code to make xNumber of copies follow you, but i don't know if brawl has that.

the closest we could get would be using the clone engine to add in an OP sopo. where all of his attacks have super armor and freeze the opponent. except usmash. that kills at any %.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
So it's not possible to add another character to a character?

Bummer...

I would like to torrent.. but yeah it's illegal... sucks being asian.

Teh Future

Smash Master
Hylian if STL ends up going to Oh Snap we needa friendlies :D

Edit: Kawaii Bunny I edited my post in the video thread cuz I dont think the links were working before lol. Also everyone go critique meh and make me good

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
Can't wait for L4D2. Did anyone see the newest infected?

Spitter and Charger FTW!!! I'm so gonna wreck stuff with the Charger.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Back from camping in the middle of a ****ing baseball field. Worst night ever. The game ended around 11:00 or so, so instead of letting us go to bed as they kicked us off the field at 6:00 sharp, they played a movie on the giant screen until 2:00, so nobody got any sleep.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
A fresh sugar cookie would be fine. But make it so the middle is still a little gooey. Tastes best that way.

r3d d09

Smash Master
I've changed my mind. a variety pack O.o
I will make them myself. don't worry though. I was going to become a culinary arts student... so i know what I'm going to do :)
tell me what kind you want and it's a done deal.

Top Bottom