• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

Prawn

Smash Master
if you're gonna troll please put more thought into it then a toddler, its at least entertaining when they're good at it .

the son of mr.kirby

Smash Rookie
if you're gonna troll please put more thought into it then a toddler, its at least entertaining when they're good at it .
dude, ally doesnt even main falcon. so your input was irrelevant to begin with.

jus cuz snake is a wannabe falcon impersonator doesnt mean he is falcon, leave it to a scrub to not be able to tell them apart.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I see your newbish trolling and raise you a 50 dollar MM, GKirbs.

Also, lol at everyone else who thinks trolling will matter.

Vinnie

Smash Master
I should definitely get some videos up soon! My ICs are on a whole new level compared to what they were... they dropped only a few grabs in a 2 hour period at Apex in MMs on the last day, including some tripping and crazy mashing. I was able to 0-death Lucarios and ROBs soooo easily XD.

My desynchs are cool too, I just need to learn that super fast iceblock one that Meep and others do. I also need to learn the Snake matchup a little better, I lost to Squall :/. I can't resist but to take Snake to RC! LOL

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I should definitely get some videos up soon! My ICs are on a whole new level compared to what they were... they dropped only a few grabs in a 2 hour period at Apex in MMs on the last day, including some tripping and crazy mashing. I was able to 0-death Lucarios and ROBs soooo easily XD.

My desynchs are cool too, I just need to learn that super fast iceblock one that Meep and others do. I also need to learn the Snake matchup a little better, I lost to Squall :/. I can't resist but to take Snake to RC! LOL
We're IC's buddies now! Both pulling out the random IC's at apex 2 gud.

Smoom77

Smash Master
I'm going to sing a song about Vinnie.

Vinnie vinnie vinnie! Winnie winnie winnie! Pinnie pinnie pinnie!

r3d d09

Smash Master
Did X use Sonic?
can you not read?

Travv, I feel its more of a chore to get everyone together so we can get stuff done. I've been trying to assemble everyone into the skype chat now so we can discuss there, but still some people just dont wanna stop by or anything. I want to get Lain in the chat, but he wont even get skype. =/ Im going to pester him until he does now.

Also, I think it takes 3 or more to grow. Cause of the Rock Paper Scissors effect, you cause grow from there. If X beat Y, and Y beat Z, but Z beat X, they will all learn whats beating who by the one they beat. So if X wanted to beat Z, he could go to Y and see why Y has no problem with it.
I talked about the rps effect forever ago. and i use to play like that mentally. top of my game imo.

and the reason the skype thing is failing is because i'm not bringing any questions and stuff. when i'm active. everyone else is more active. you know it's true.
im going to be mikehazing cheese the entire tourney.

I love how red dog johns as much as every other ic main out there...

they shud change them from iceclimbers to icejohners.

they are highest known cause and source of johns in the united states.

or ice ragers. they have the highest RQ levels aswell.

maybe we should just call them ***s.
Mikehazing is banned at supercon.
and IC's have more reason to john than anyother char.

Lol @ these random trolling/flame accounts. Someone must be salty. For once Im actually gonna root for Cheese to get these *******s out my boards.
lots of salt. too much NA.

lol just give up on ic's already and go mk
ROFL yaz troll.

I'm excited to see this. lets hope Utah gets a vehicle.

the son of mr.kirby

Smash Rookie
fallccooon JOKE!
cool story, bro.

i see you mad and raise you ragequit at SC

and maybe 50, but def 25$ and in lieu of money as my prize id like to be unbanned from aib with no gay restrictions you gaysuys gave me like last unban....

We're IC's buddies now! Both pulling out the random IC's at apex 2 gud.
so... your incestual fraternal twins?

LOLOLOLOLOL

Character is completely broke and free to pick up.
falcon? i know. 1st hit jab all day son.

EDIT: lets hope red dog fixes his car.

also mikehazing isnt banned in mms and iirc its not banned for the spectators to cheer in the manner they see fit. mine being annoying yelling.

r3d d09

Smash Master
haha. random peach troll.

and gkirbs. idk if i can fix the car. i'm talking to X about someone fixing it, but i'd have to get the part and etc which will be a process... yes it's possible to fix so we can drive it. but it will be a process.

the son of mr.kirby

Smash Rookie
no pat no!
dont sit on that!

Don't as us why.
Go ask your mother.

lolicon incest AND homosexuality..... what is that doctor tryna teach kids these days
haha. random peach troll.

and gkirbs. idk if i can fix the car. i'm talking to X about someone fixing it, but i'd have to get the part and etc which will be a process... yes it's possible to fix so we can drive it. but it will be a process.
dude you got this. itll be so worth it.

illmatic is my peach troll :(
cool story bro.

the son of mr.kirby

Smash Rookie
you have till clear over here>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ublind?

plus it stretches.

its like godtier for one size fits all.

Top Bottom