• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So, how are you doing on avoiding spoilers?

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
character discussion is the most ill go too lolz.

hang in there its a lot funner when you figure it out yourself.

PokeRoyale

Smash Apprentice
i kinda spoiled most of it, but lemme just say that we all sound like a support group for people ... well... ever seen the movie "Forty Days and Forty Nights" ?

... yeah... we really do sound that desperate

Yaya

Smash Champion
I originally was going to stay spoiler free until release, but then the next delay came, and I just said, "Screw it."

NukeA6

Smash Master
I discovered Flash Flash Revolution. Just something to distract me from the dangerous spoilers.

Ok, maybe it's not a good enough distraction.

Sol

Smash Lord
i tired to avoid spoliers until the game came out in japan and i just couldn't resistl

rideonshootingstarxx

Smash Cadet
I know
-All Characters
-All Stages
-All Music
-All non-story stuff!
And because of idiots,
what I suspect is the last boss, one plot twist, one subspace army spoiler, and some unlock methods.

blah.

True Fool

Smash Ace
I accidentally spoiled myself on Gfaqs(SWF was down, get off my back). And my ****er friends were going to look up everything on purpose anyway, so I'm sure one of them would have accidentally said something to me.

But I've kept away from SSE and Event Matches at least.

PokeRoyale

Smash Apprentice
Unfortunately, looking through some of the topics that are new and thus bolded on the brawl forum.. they spoil a little bit...

but yeah all i know is the roster and some of the secret levels... and the final smashes.. darnit

Jeff_ray...

Smash Cadet
Sadly, I know about everything except most of the Subspace Emissary. >.> And each day, I just get to see more! X(

Top Bottom