• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So eh... How good (or bad) is Peach?

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
The only activity in this board seems to be in the Social Thread now. There has been no discussion about her metagame or her progress as a character for quite a long while now. Thing is, there is not much left to discuss or there is not much we care to discuss anymore. It actually looks like we're nearing the end of Peach's Brawl career or at the least, the discussion of it.

So I was wondering... How good do we think she is now? Even though her consistent tier list positions (24th - 19th - 19th - 19th - 19th - 17th - 17th) do not show it, Peach has been a bit of a controversial character, with some people calling her broken stilletto *****, whereas others have tended to think more of her as low tier stinky vagina thrash. And let's not start about our match-up discussion, where more than enough hairpulling was involved.

So do we think she is doing right now? Does she deserve to be the mid tier princess? Are MK and Snake still managable? Are we even with our fellow princess Marth? Do we still **** IC's and Olimar? Is Falcon still her slave? How does she camp and can she beat it well? Is she naturally blonde and if so, is she the better blonde? And are panties seriously 100% pure silk?

Let me know.

:peach:

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
I'm not going to lie, I don't visit here that often and still never got round to updating her match up info in this board but what with the big Peach guide, large majority of the top Peach players being in the BBR and the fact that Brawl's metagame seems to have be reaching its peak...well, it's natural that discussion is very thin on the ground

As for activity being in the Social Thread, are we sure this isn't the case for all of the boards?

I don't know how useful this thread is in determining character viability but the Success/Popularity Threadsuggests that she certainly isn't doing bad when it comes to making money (and we'd assume money = winning)

I think MK and Snake are beatable but you have to play nigh on perfect if you're up against a really good one and even then they're very difficult match ups
Marth isn't even imo
Dunno about IC's but I've never understood the whole 'Peach owns Olimar' - it's always been a match up people have posted having problems with on the boards. If it is an advantage, it's not a strong one
She wrecks Falcon
Her camping depends on who she's fighting. No reason she can't beat camping
Yes she's blonde and ZSS is above her in the tier list so unfortunately she is not the better blonde

I can confirm those panties are 100% silk...although a second opinion would be nice. KB?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
A top or educated MK is impossible. Snake is manageable. Falco and Marth are manageable to a lesser degree. She goes even with ICs and Olimar. Her overall matchup spread is as evenly balanced as its always been.

Some panties are cotton or satin, though Peach usually rocks the silk.

:phone:

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Snake is manageable. Falco and Marth are manageable to a lesser degree.

I don't agree with this actually, especially not with Marth. Marth is definitely not so hard for Peach. I can manage with -1 or something but seriously... No harder than that.

Her camping depends on who she's fighting. No reason she can't beat camping
Being so ****ing slow doesn't help though. This weakness is really underestimated imo, it's almost as bad as her killing. She can overcome it of course, and she does have other tools of mobility to compensate for it (float, glide toss, second jump) but it still hinders her. The worst thing is you don't always notice that she's slow. If you wouldn't have played any other character you probably wouldn't even think that her mobility is sluggish. You'll only come to realise it after having played a faster character of after a faster character has been driving you crazy.

I'm not saying she doesn't beat camping, if anything I agree with you that camping isn't an anti-Peach strategy, but I can see a reason why it could be difficult for a Peach player to beat camping.

:052:

Ridley Silverlake

Smash Apprentice
Peach is awfully slow. I can just damage her, run away, and camp for an unreliable approach from her every single time. It's kind of pathetic to watch.

I think that guy meant that Marth and Falco are manageable, but that "lesser degree" is probably based on his own experience with the matchup. Either way a slight disadvantage is a slight disadvantage...aka she still loses so it doesn't matter too much beyond that.

BMC

Smash Cadet

Being so ****ing slow doesn't help though. This weakness is really underestimated imo, it's almost as bad as her killing. She can overcome it of course, and she does have other tools of mobility to compensate for it (float, glide toss, second jump) but it still hinders her. The worst thing is you don't always notice that she's slow. If you wouldn't have played any other character you probably wouldn't even think that her mobility is sluggish. You'll only come to realise it after having played a faster character of after a faster character has been driving you crazy.

Bonewalking, freepulling, cancelling turnip pulls off ledges/platforms, and the ability to use ground floating to get back on stage instantly when you're below 100 help her out a lot. She really isn't that slow. Her kill power is far more of a problem than her mobility. Some matchups(like Snake, for example) would be so much more manageable if she could kill him at decent percentages. I've picked up ZSS and Pikachu(both faster characters), and I still don't find Peach to be that slow.

Peach is very, very bad in the air as far as I can tell when it comes to recovery. She has some of the slowest drifting in the game and fast falling speed. Momentum canceling against vertical killers does not do much for her either because vertical momentum canceling is dependent upon your fast fall. When knocked into the air, you notice how bad her aerial options are. Her double jump gains very little height, but this can be both good and bad. Her airdodge has 10 frames less than any other character in the game. Couple this with one of the slower fast falling speeds and your distance covered in invincibility is pretty bad. Float is really the only plus to her recovery and its not even that great against the right characters or if someone decides to hug that low ground to refresh there jumps.

This to me is her largest weakness and which prevents her from being better. She is slow, but its mostly the aerial movement where it matters more to me. A grounded peach is still very quick due to fast aerials available from short hop, a useable dash attack, grab, and jab. But as any character being able to have a variety of ground speeds due to walk, dash, and run is universal and not really a downside no matter what your value is. For the air, it matters a lot more.

Nordal

Smash Lord
I think it's been established since the start of Brawl (and by her tier list position) that Peach is just okay. She's not bad, but her mediocre high tier matchups and terrible top tier matchups will never let her shine competitively. She's a fun pocket character to pull out on people's matchup inexperience or for specific matchups that she just so happens to do really well in, like Wario.

She is probably better than okay. As in, a stand alone main for tournaments. Well, at least judging from the match-up discussions.

Comparing to other characters above her from a tier list standpoint, her match-up spread is actually really similar to the others. A single -3 match-up, MK, and a single -2 match-up, Marth. The rest are perfectly manageable. Yeah, she doesn't have many worth noting except against wario or IC as far as advantages, but she does stay neutral with the rest.

So to me, this is a good indication that she clearly has the tools to deal with characters and be a solo main for tournaments. If this topic was part way inspired by the tier list, then it should actually be another indication that peach could be proven to the general populace that peach is a pretty good character. The rise and incredibly rock steady placement she has after each tier list I think proves that. Many other characters see this fluctuation in placement because people are unsure where to place them. Peach kept going up and never down. So, either she has reached a peak, or people simply do not recognize what a threat she should actually be in a tournament.

Which brings me around to a final point. The only negative side effect of maining peach solo was MK's existence, I think. Its a pretty skewed match-up for many reasons which I feel is due to peach's horrible ability to avoid juggling from MK along with simply ever getting in the change to attack safely. Although, without MK, peach loses a common and disadvantage match-up and should have an easier time proving to be a high tier sort of character 9th-13th place.

Its probably a lack of a very solid top player for peach which might give the impression that she might be bad or neutral. Alright, well, there was my peach theory.

Conclusion: Peach has the design I feel to be a high tier character 9th-13th place. Only, things such as a common and difficult match-up (MK), and lack of pretty solid players (for results) are what give peach the appearance of being "alright", "possibly bad/maybe good" status.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I think to myself that the work needed to play Peach isn't always worth it but I like her too much to drop her :p

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I agree with Xelode, I think another Big problem peach has is lack of air mobility. I also think she's one of the easiest characters to juggle in the air and keep off of the stage because of her awful air dodge. This is my biggest problem with peach, and that's getting back to the stage and not get juggled. *shrug*

After playing mk for almost 2 years and then switching to peach, I feel like I'm playing with a waaaaaaay slower character. @_@

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
A few points.

1. We've actually had a number of "spearhead" quality players for Peach over the years (Edrees, Excel_Zero, KOS-MOS, and most recently...Illmatic/Slayerz/Silly Kyle) and though they've put in impressive work at local/regional level events...at nationals they still fall victim to the expectations placed upon the caliber of character that Peach is - "mid-high, mostly mid". In my honest opinion, there is no going beyond that at this point in the metagame, she is what she is...a "test-worthy" character for people to see if they can individually push beyond those boundaries, if they so choose.

2. Her horizontal mobility is horrid and she is generally slow in the air, and the characters who are geared to exploit these flaws (MK, Dedede, Marth, etc.) all exploit it well, especially when her options (float, second jump, etc.) become more limited with each failed recovery attempt. Her offense, when compared to a lot of characters, is rather strong...but strings without a reliable "I'm going to kill you now" move still hinders her to this day in many of the wars of attrition that Brawl places people in. It's not like Snake who has the potential to even accidentally kill someone early when he's just trying to score more damage...lol.

3. Peach is absolutely not a solo-main kind of character if you're looking to win anything larger than a reasonably stacked local. This has proven to be the case since the game's release and I'm fairly confident that will continue to be the case until the game's competitive "death". This is not meant to come off as pessimism, just being realistic about the character I've invested years into.

:metaknight: and :marth: are my :peach:'s best friends forever. Together they are my Triforce (nerd!)...haha.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I agree with KB as well. Going solo peach and expecting to do very well is very unlikely unless you get a perfect bracket full of warios/ICs. Actually wait....let's go to Japan. 0_0

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Pretty good. I think the overview by the BBR early on was really spot on "a Melee character in a Brawl world."

Why play a passing grade character when you can play 12+ better/broken characters? I mean, Falco? wtf

Projectiles are awesome in this game. Items are freakin amazing. Peach has the worst one, but an unlimited supply is nice. Jab is sweet. Fsmash is gold... a third of the time. Seriously, golf club is dumb. Dsmash is sweet. Parasol recovery is sweet. Very decent collection then and there.

Aerials + float is what makes her though. At this point I think we all take float for granted, but a barely limited levitation feature is soooo useful. In a game where the goal is to avoid being knocked off a platform, flight is dumb.

That's her only consistent abusable feature though, the better characters have like, five broken things each. That's always been the problem.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Peach was broken the moment the development team decided to make stale moves affect knockback.

Your only choices in dealing with that are kill over 160 or limit your own options to keep fair fresh. :\

I also tend to agree with the guy that said "I hit her and run away" earlier, but only later in a stock. Peach's playstyle can change dramatically over the course of a single stock. She goes from combo queen until about 70% to "I really hope they mess up so I can kill them." It's really disheartening.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Peach was broken the moment the development team decided to make stale moves affect knockback.

Your only choices in dealing with that are kill over 160 or limit your own options to keep fair fresh. :\

I also tend to agree with the guy that said "I hit her and run away" earlier, but only later in a stock. Peach's playstyle can change dramatically over the course of a single stock. She goes from combo queen until about 70% to "I really hope they mess up so I can kill them." It's really disheartening.

I agree with all of your points. At the beginning of the match, you could probably call Peach a high to top tier character because she's so low risk/high reward. She can attack with almost no commitment due to her super safety which is invaluable in a game where roughly everything is unsafe on shield. In addition that, (most of) these safe moves are aerials and to make it even better, they are reliable because they have fast start-up or have great range or a bit of both. And as if that's not good enough, she can do it while in a floating state, enabling her to use optimal spacing or use her aerials as if they're ground moves. And then, after having connected an inevitable hit on her opponent, she can unleash her one her super damaging combos!!! WTF HAX!

... but after a while this amazing risk/reward ratio diminishes and it turns to low risk/low rewards. Killing takes ages and your own health bar starts depleting too. It is this sudden shift in her risk-reward ratio that damages her so much. And it is not only the fact that it changes that is hurting her (weird sentence), it is also about how you handle this turn in tides as a player. Her playstyle drastically changes. Playing aggressively may pay off at the beginning of the match but imo it's less rewarding to play aggressively at the end of a stock because it appears you are receiving more damage than you are inflicting.

Then again, switching from aggressive to defensive after a certain % is not the law of Peachy because sometimes, it just seems better to maintain that pressure. After all, Peach is quite good at punishing, whether it be shield punishing or landing punished. It may not send them far, but at least you have hit them to be a at an advantage. If you could keep that up, they'll die in the end and you'll have eaten almost no damage.

So when would you have to attack? Imo Peach has a very nice flow to her play because of her speed and hitboxes. This makes her a good character, but it also makes her so tricky. It makes me think that if I continue to stay in my Peachy flow, I'll **** my opponent in no time. This is a kind of ritualization that happens with every character, but it seems to be worse for Peach, because you can't afford to get hit (what does damage racking do if you cant kill right), you know you don't have to get hit because you're safe and you can punish well and let's admit it... you've become a bit frustrated with sending your opponent's *** from the left to the right corner without seeing any apparent results from, so you just really, really want to kill your opponent with all the blood running through your veins.

Unfortunately this is pretty much the moment where your momentum snaps, you turn blind, get electrocuted and scowl at your opponent who is probably taunting you in his head. It just doesn't work this way. You will have to control yourself completely. From the beginning of Brawl it has been said that the #1 skill a Peach player should is, is patience and till this day it has remained true. No Patience, No Peach.

With one subtile change she could have become an excellent character. For example, just give her a strong forward throw. It doesn't have to be the demo Brawl Fthrow which killed at 100 or so but one that is similar to her Melee one or maybe even to Ness' Bthrow. Or give her a reliable killing Usmash or Dsmash. Or just give her a bit more movement speed. She doesn't have to become Falcon, just a bit to make her landing punishes, zoning and pressure completely relentless. Just one change! They were so close ;_; (It actually makes me wonder why Balanced Brawl didn't just do something like this.)

Oh, and of course that awful knockback staling that SFP mentioned... Take that **** away and she's great.

But oh well. Guess we can accept the way she is now. She's still a very decent character. One of these changes just would have made her a lot more effective.

This post also got way longer than I had intended. oops :p

:053:

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
I like your post but think you could sum it up thusly:

Peach's usable moves are designed to do one thing and they do it so well that very few members of the cast can actually deal with it. When it comes time to eliminate a stock though, she can't do it very easily because her moves aren't designed to set up kills, they're just designed to string into each other easily (which they do).

In terms of flow, Peach is one of the best-designed characters in the game. I think Sakurai said he spent more time on Peach than any character and it totally shows. She's super fun to play and I still play her so much that remains one of my best characters to this day.

The problem with Peach is that she's designed around a game that has Smashballs, I think. I mean, just putting the guy to sleep is a pretty good usmash setup. ;)

Peach boards smashballs lobby '13?

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
I like your post but think you could sum it up thusly:

Peach's usable moves are designed to do one thing and they do it so well that very few members of the cast can actually deal with it. When it comes time to eliminate a stock though, she can't do it very easily because her moves aren't designed to set up kills, they're just designed to string into each other easily (which they do).

In terms of flow, Peach is one of the best-designed characters in the game. I think Sakurai said he spent more time on Peach than any character and it totally shows. She's super fun to play and I still play her so much that remains one of my best characters to this day.

The problem with Peach is that she's designed around a game that has Smashballs, I think. I mean, just putting the guy to sleep is a pretty good usmash setup. ;)
I didn't sum it up so I could provide you with an extensive insight into my mind at the time that it's frustrated when playing Peach ;) (but yeah its a bit tl;dr worthy :p)

She's definitely one of the better designed characters indeed. Much thought has been put in the characters, there is much depth to be found in this characters and imo she's very close to perfect. I can't say that about all of the Brawl characters (cougcough Olimar Ice Climbers). She;s not the only characters that suffers from the 'almost-there' syndrome though. If only Brawl would have had a bit more development time :dizzy:

Her Final Smash is pretty good in 1v1 games (the more players, the worse it gets) and it has it uses. It's not very hard to be avoided though and a sweetspot Usmash won't connect on a sleeping opponent. You'll have to do with Fsmash. Heal yourself, hit them away and heal again seems to be your best shot. Or use the camera zoom if they're recovering because they won't be seeing where they're falling to :d.
I'm discussing Smashballs because I like it.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
The problem with Peach is that she's designed around a game that has Smashballs, I think.
Very accurate assessment. Peach was the character they decided to put logic into, inside a crazy derpy party game. She's hindered competitively for it.

Likewise, I think she has the tools to overcome these inherent weaknesses. She doesn't kill til 160% - but she also has the ability to live to kill at 160%. Her overall safety is very very strong. If you're disheartened from killing so late, that's a personal issue.

I think I can even start outlining A History and Evolution of Peach.

Edreese - stop crying over dsmash
Dark.Pch - differentiation from Melee, invention of defense game
Excel_Zero - woah this ***** can be crazy fast
Nicole - girl
Illmatic - antithesis to Dark, invention of aggressive game

With good performers with her popping up everywhere, notably France. @__@

Might be an interesting thread later on.

Usmash won't connect on a sleeping opponent.
Yea it does! Her sexiest finish is up-toss turnip to charged usmash!

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
That takes about five ages to do, in the meantime your opponent should have mashed out of it xl. And it only works if there are no platforms. And if it would ever hit, I'm pretty sure they could DI it somehow.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
These 2 vids put all that I have to say in this topic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op0pniWDi6g&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1tXVpHPikc&feature=relmfu

check out all the parts for both sections
i recommend all to watch these series of vids if you have not. I give a pretty good break down on Peach in general. it saves me alot of time typing all this stuff.

But if I was to go on about how good/bad peach is, I would break it down in a certain matter.

You would know to know just how this character would need to be used for the best results. this can be hard cause not every match up can you play the same. So you would need to know the general stuff of her.

Strengths
Float
Projectile item
Great edgeguarder
Lengthy horizontal recovery
Large variety of combos
Large variety of frame traps
Good range on most of her moves.
Great pressure
Can fight well both air and grounded
Can use air moves with items in hand (via floating)
Can bring her air game to the ground
Her float gives her a good ledge option to the stage due to she can get on and carry her invincibility frames.
Up-B has decent vertical recovery.
Variety of tools and techs.
Can change grab for easy damage on some character
Has a reset on none small characters with Z-drop, footstool, falling bair.
Great at racking up damage.
Great at zoning out characters.
Number of ways to approach.
decent anti air options.
Good horizontal survival.
Can momentum cancel

Weaknesses-
Lack of power on most of her moves.
Lightweight, dies quickly vertically
Worst airdodge in the game
Very slow fall speed
Slow dash speed
Bad options when pressured mid range or cornered
Hard time landing when harrassed on air recover/landing
Can be hard to get up from the ledge when ledge pressured.
Option are worst when pressured mid range/ cornered and you have turnip in hand.
Fair,dair have slow start up.
Can be zoned out effectively.
Slow, hard landing kill options outside of bair and uptilt.

Now if you noticed from my list, Peach has more good things about her then bad. To alot, this would mean a good thing. But not if you are lazy. Since she has alot of good thing about her, this actually shows how hard you have to work with her.

Think of Fox in melee. We all know how crazy good he is. but he comes with a tuff price. You have to work your *** off to get all his techs down. His pressure and mix ups. When to go in and when to dip. Cause if you don't or screw up, you are in for a world of pain. Him be one of the fast fallers, just about any character in the game can rack up so much damage on fox. And can make it really hard for him to come back on stage. Also can be gimped hard. Fox does not have good range. Meaning he would have to be uplcose to get hits if he is not camping from distance. Characters like Marth can make it helle hard for a fox to get out the corner and land a hit on him due to range.

So what a fox main has to do is learn all his techs like shine to wave dash to w/e mix up he wants. Wave shine pressure or wave shine one across the stage for the best damage at this current situation to a grab>up throw or if high damage, upsmash. At high levels this is a must. You can't be lazy with fox and hope to just own. He has flaws that can be abused hard as hell. He will take a tone of damage and can equal his stock due to one mistake or tech error. And most of this stuff is hard to do. it takes hella practice to do what you see these top fox players do today. Fox has to use all the good things about him to protect his weakness.

And thats how this should be looked on Peach. For example. We know Peach has a hard time dealing with mid range/corner pressure. So think, what strength does peach have to help prevent this. A comment sense answer would be "don't pin yourself to the corner, stay away from the ledge." But this is sometimes hard to do, really if you take damage.

So to prevent corner pressure, what strength would I use? One would be her zoning tools. I would create a wall if one is trying to get in on me. This will slow them down and I may be able to find openings to land blows and even put then in a corner. Her moves may be slow but have good range and be hard to beat out used well. Enemy has a hard time getting in on me or approaching, slows him down and have a chance to deal damage/reverse control of the match. if I am in control most of the time, the chances of me getting hit or being pinned to a corner are slow.

Now how hard is it to do this? This goes based on 2 things:

How good are you at walling with peach?
How good are you at walling said character that actually knows what they are doing and dealing with what you are trying to do.

Thats why i said many times before and people think i BS when I says this. Mid level/basic play is not gonna get the job done and using this character is not easy to use and/or win with at high levels, for you have alot of things you need to use to cover your flaws? See how this JUST went back to what I said on having alot of tools can make one hard to use?
If you don't abuse all that you can you do, you limit yourself. And giving the enemy a better opportunity to get at your flaws. You wanna make it hella hard for the enemy to do that. The more options you have, the harder it is to be abused for flaws.

This is how I feel one should look at a character to trully figure out how good, or bad they are.

- Your strengths
- Your Flaws
- How many ways can you protect said flaws
- How difficult would it be to protect said flaws
- How difficult would it be to protect said flaws against..............

Now this comes to player mentality. Most players don't want to work as hard to win with said character (I'll talk Peach for this example). They cry and moan about her flaws too much. Like if the flaws are the only thing that she has. like she has nothing good going for herself. Thats a terrible way to look at things. You are looking at one side of things. Thats me saying "I have to get the right numbers on the lotto and i can be rich, so Im gonna quit my job and hit the lotto" it's true. all I have to do is get the right numbers and I am a rich fool. Though I forgot the chances of me guessing right. If it was that easy, you hear people winning the lotto all the time. So its really based on luck right?

Thats the mentality of most players. things to hard or to lazy to work that hard so they go in hoping what they do would get them the win. Hope the opponent messes up. Even that broken fool meta knight takes some type of work if you wanna beast at high levels with him. So going back to that list above, Player mentality comes into play and questions should pop up:

- Aware of your strengths/flaws?
- How can you use your strengths well with little chances of messing up?
- Know how to use your strengths to protected your flaws?
- How good are you at doing all of that?
- How good are you at doing all of that against................

And the most important questions:

- DO you realize how hard it use to use at high levels to get a win?
- how much work are you willing to put knowing all this and knowing you will be losing alot?
- How dedicated are you to learning this character?
- Are you gonna complain about this character often when things get hard (which it will, all the time.
- Are you playing this character cause you wanna get know with her and to stand out in the community with just using her half way, then not care much about results later?
- What reason you have playing this character at high levels of player and wasting money to enter tournaments?

For the last question ^, "I use her cause she is my favorite nintendo character" Reason like that don't mean anything. Cause if that was the case, there is no need to really enter the tourny and blow money, you can easily play causual with high level players just like you or better at tournies.

So with all this sum up, based on all of this in my eyes, Peach is a lil above average for a character. High level She takes hella work. Emotions kick in in the human mind:

- Lose a stock, focus is dropping
- Taking too many hits, fustrated
- not familiar with match up
- not using proper strengths for said situation.
- pressured
- tired, weak stamina.
- Patient player in general
- Defenisve player in general
- panics easily
- nerves
- Not working hard enough as they should be.
- give up after first game mentally
- Fear of failure.
- Fustrated at how enemy is using said character
- Gets counterpick hard and doubts, confidence drops hard, will to play (common after the first one wins then loses to being countered).

The game may be program, But not the player. emotions can change everything. And emotions can lead to said images of matches and characters. Thats why despite what many say on this character and even with results, I won't follow. Like aways, I go with what i believe. And you best to believe, 1000000000000+ will call me crazy and not agree. Which is fine. That should not affect what I feel inside at ALL.

So run down. I think she is better then average. lil above it. Just takes hella work that people don't do cause (input said reason here), thus we get the results, opinions and images I hear till this very day I still will never agree with. That's how I feel and look on this matter.

Top Bottom