• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So, are YOU going to main Mario?

Micheloxx

Smash Ace
well, if luigi is in brawl, im gonna main him for sure, and use mario like secondary, if luigi isnt in, im gonna cry and use mario like mainXD. Im fan of those two XD

General Diddy

Smash Apprentice
I mained him in melee really, and in brawl, at least in the demo, gimpyfish said he's all around better, so he's definatly going to be one of my better characters.

Formula1

Smash Apprentice
I'll be honest,
i used to use mario like he was the only character in the game...

But then I left him for some other characters just for fun

But when I was going to start using him again.... I he just seemed weird to me.... Like he was a pedophile or something

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Heck yes I will main Mario. Mario is my idol. Furthermore, he deserves to be top tier, and LASTLY, I need someone special to own Sonic with.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Or get owned by Sonic with lol :chuckle:
Ill be maining both Mario AND Sonic, so no problem there. :D

I'm desperate to try out Brawl Mario though.. wonder how it feels like playing as him.. as in any different.

I will miss his ADA, which has come in handy lately, to me at least. :p

Help!

Smash Journeyman
I'm Maining Mario just cause He's my only actual true good character in Melee. He's just flows way better than everyone else in my opinion, everyone else is just kind of awkward lol. I do play a bunch of other characters and melee and I'll probably do the same in Brawl. Mario Main, then people like Bowser and Snake. Of course I could always end up liking a different character in Brawl, I doubt it though so used to Mario after these couple of years.

CanNotWate2Brawl

Smash Rookie
dude i will main mario, I main'd him from the bigging, at first i loved him because of his back flips. and now i own any of them link users with his very fast forward A attack.

heartless-bowser

Smash Rookie
Mario's one of my mains in SSB64 and Melee, so I don't think that will be different in Brawl.
I also just seem to love a Mario vs. Marth match on the Past N64 Kongo Jungle stage. Don't ask me why, I just do.
I can't wait for a match between Mario and Sonic, and prove to a friend of mine that Mario will rule over Sonic anyday. xD

Naota21t

Smash Champion
I'll main him just because he's the closest thing to Doc left in Brawl. Plus he got some of Doc's attributes, mainly his Doc Punch, which alone helps Mario tremendously.

But I'm going to miss pills terribly.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
i will main ike any mario player who is serious about competitive smash give me ur Wii friend code for the future

WinkyFrog64

Smash Rookie
Mario has been my main for both Smash Bros. so far, and I don't expect that to change. I think Mario is very comfortable if you were heavy on the Super Nintendo games and SM64 because of the jumping style and straightforwardness. Although if Geno makes it in, there will be a Great Debate as to who I main.

7Mario

Smash Rookie
Oh of course Mario is going to be my main character in Brawl,
he has always been one of my favorites on ssb64 and ssbm,
but about 3 years ago he started being my best and favorite. So yes I'm going to main Mario again.

red6170

Smash Cadet
of course im maining mario i main him since ssb and own every challenger who face me with mario as my character and will own them even worst with the "mario finale"

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, Mario probably is the character I play most as...but that's mostly when I'm messing around...

Not too good with him, but works well in "Story Battles"...

Mr Derp

Smash Rookie
Do not know yet. I see very cool characters. I think I just play them all. Although I hope Dr. Mario comes back, because his pills are veru useful.

fazares

Smash Apprentice
this time hes even stronger....his f-air has got ko potential....his airs have got pririty and virtually little to none lag....his up smash looks better from some of the vids i v seen....his up-b is way better,both as recovery(goes straighter toward the ledge)and attack(can ko at high percentages)

Top Bottom