• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So, are YOU going to main Mario?

Game&watchmeplay

Smash Rookie
Mario is definatly a possibility, but then again we don't know who else is in the game. Anyways, I was always more of a Luigi (2nd player and proud of it) player.but, I don't know, Mario could have a huge Pwning possibility though.

Here's hoping Luigi (You know he's in, it's just common sense) isn't nerfed (well, he was never AWESOME)
If he is, and no G&W, Mario might have to be.

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
Oh yes!! He's been my main since SSB. I'm not giving up on maining him now. Besides, Mario beats Fox now since he's such a beast. Mario for top tier!!

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
According to Gimpyfish, Mario has recieved quite a boost from his previous games. Besides, I played as him in SSB64 and Melee, so why not a third time around?

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
I don't have a main in Melee, but I do have "mains."

Mario is one of them, so I plan on playing as him. He looks awesome.

Mambo

Smash Journeyman
No, he's a decent one to play, but I'm not him that often at all. I do want to try the d-b though.

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
I think he'll be the character I use to really annoy my friends that aren't as good as me. Nothing more fun than caping them right when they're about to recover...
Hah, and the FLUDD will be another great way to piss 'em off! Yeah, Mario will be pretty sweet.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
I will. I am also considering re configuring his tornado to down b, but i'm not sure.

64 Mains: Mario, Pikachu, Luigi
Melee: Mario, Marth, Luigi, Pikachu
Brawl (as of now): Mario, Sonic, Pokemon Trainer

Micheloxx

Smash Ace
i have been maining luigi since SSB64, and well, i like mario brothers and i like lal mushroom kingdom guys XD, ill main mario if luisi does not comes out.. if luigi does, mario wolud be my secondary character XD

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Definitely.. I can see him being my best character.
I'd say along Ice Climbers, but I still don't know how no wavedashing will reduce my potential with them.

Sonic will probably fill my Ice Climbers' spot, and move them to 3rd. But yeah... Mario looks like my Brawl main this time around. :p

Naota21t

Smash Champion
Due to brawl's serious lack of Doc, then I hafto main Mario. But looks like the doc punch is still (somewhat) intact, so i'm all good.

Dgro

Smash Cadet
In Melee I mained Luigi. I'll have to see how he stacks up, but with how good Mario's looking, I might switch over since they're so similar anyways.

PRKR

Smash Rookie
i will go into SSBB as Mario as my main. its going to take A LOT to make him NOT my main but who knows with the new characters.

SmashWolf

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EchoSon
3DS FC
3738-0429-7658
I'm becoming more and more of a Mario main, but I'll switch back to being everyone again later in Brawl. I'm practicing not to use WaveDash too, since its out of Brawl.

Falco_Friend

Smash Rookie
I mained Doctor Mario in Melee, and seeing how he's not coming back, I'll likely try and main Mario. His
F-air looks to be more like Doc's, so that's good. I'll probably try out some other characters though to see if I like them, specifically Wind Waker Link if he makes it in.

binki4

Smash Apprentice
oh yes i gonna main is mario two times in the subspace emmisary including vs kirby and then the subspace army and that's that

Top Bottom