• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snowstorm - In-Depth Video About IC Grabs

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I finally got 0 to Death down! :D

Problem is, I still can't do a BThrow Chain. o.o;

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
As you've already been told great work, people asking questions should actually watch the video they're complimenting as he does yknow, explain it.

Btw thankyou also for the hints video, Floating Nana and reverse Blizzards are now a staple of my game

Birchnatch

Smash Rookie
thanks dude i still have truble alternating like every1 else haha but pretty nice video helped me a lot, ice climbers are my new favorite but i agree with speedsk8er i think u shud add to the video or make a new one about aproach/edge techniques or even what to do when they approach overall great video though look foward 2 seeing another soon

kevinw0w

Smash Journeyman
thanks dude i still have truble alternating like every1 else haha but pretty nice video helped me a lot, ice climbers are my new favorite but i agree with speedsk8er i think u shud add to the video or make a new one about aproach/edge techniques or even what to do when they approach overall great video though look foward 2 seeing another soon
dude this vid is so old... :ohwell:

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Holy mother ****er! What's with the number of random people coming and reviving old threads?

Top Bottom