• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snow

Caterpiller

Smash Rookie
I'm supposed to get a bit of snow tonight, starting at around 5. Hopefully it'll make the roads nice and slippery, and knock off a douche or two.

...I mean, uh, hopefully it won't be that bad.

sammy p

Smash Lord
I'm supposed to get a bit of snow tonight, starting at around 5. Hopefully it'll make the roads nice and slippery, and knock off a douche or two.
im sooo terrible for laughing at this

no snow in central illinois yet... and its REALLY bothering me.
we had VERY light flurries the other day, but thats nothing

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
It snowed a little bit on Monday but by about noon, it all disappered. It's pretty unusual for there not to be any snow in December here in Canada.

jber4life

Smash Apprentice
I got hit with a blizzard last night, and woke up to about 2 feet of snow.

Plus i made a snowman today, be jealous.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Plus i made a snowman today, be jealous.
I am. Immensely so.

In London we hardly ever get snow in December. Maybe around February if we're lucky.

Earlier this year was amazing, everywhere was covered. Hope it happens again.

Scott!

Smash Lord
It's raining/snowing where I am, so it's just extra unpleasant. *Looks out window* Oh wait, now it's just snow! That's awesome. I kinda hope it continues. I love when it snows at night. Oh, I missed winter. It may be uncomfortably cold, but it's beautiful, and it's worth the trade-off.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I got a **** load of snow yesterday. It wouldn't stop coming down.

Shoveling the snow is lame and winter in general can go to hell. Alberta sucks.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
It snowed a little bit on Monday but by about noon, it all disappered. It's pretty unusual for there not to be any snow in December here in Canada.
Exactly what I was thinking. I think it didn't snow even once (and if it did it was a light flurry for only a while) through the whole month of November. Which is weird since last year we had a bit of snow on Halloween and a couple days of snow through out November where I live.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
It usually snows here in Late January/early February.

There was a little bit last week but only for 5 mins.

Last year we made a huge 6 1/2 foot snowman,then ran it over in my friends car.

The roads turned to ice becauwse of all the sno and you could just skate around freely in your runners.

I hope it happens again this year.COME ON GLOBAL COOLING!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I dont understand all these Alberta haters. Alberta snow is the best.
whoa sup dude! I'm gonna harass you with PMs and VMs now that I found out you're in Alberta! >:3

Also, yeah, Alberta snow is the best

*goes outside and takes a picture*

The day of the exam yesterday, my friend had to climb out a window because the snow drift completely blocked his back and front door.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
It snowed here in Des Moines. Iowa just loves snow.

I love it too, but it didn't stick much. We're supposed to have a HUGE snowstorm this week though. I'm super excited to make snow sculptures again!

BSP

Smash Legend
well, im in Louisiana. We don't get snow much, but we get it sometimes (last friday we got some). I like snow, but i don't like when it gets cold enough to snow, but then it doesn't. I like summer more, since you can't under estimate heat. well, you can, but you dont get hit nearly as hard

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I dont understand all these Alberta haters. Alberta snow is the best.
Snow is general just sucks. It's fun and all when you're little, but when you get older it just becomes a huge pain in the ***.
whoa sup dude! I'm gonna harass you with PMs and VMs now that I found out you're in Alberta! >:3
He's not joking
ha!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I live in the San Joaquin valley of Cali. Modesto's right in the middle. It has only snowed once or twice in my lifetime. I remember when I was 5, it snowed for like 20 seconds, then the hail began. It was still beautiful, though :)

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I've always lived places where it only snows once or twice a year, so I still love it. :3

I haven't gotten any yet, despite living in Utah. If I were to drive 35 minutes north though, I'd be buried.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I live in MD and after the snowfall yesterday its icy and slick outside =/

Also, I still love the snow...plus I live in an apartment complex so no shoveling for me >:D

G U R U

Smash Lord
No snow yet here. It's very surprising tho. Usually it snows before my birthday and that was almost a month ago.

I remember one year there was a huge *** blizzard on my birthday and most of my friends couldn't come :(

sammy p

Smash Lord
i just woke up this morning.... SNOWWW!!!!!!
i dont know if thats good or bad though, considering my dad is a farmer, and with all the S***ty weather weve got earlier this year, all farmers in central illinois havent gotten their crops out of the field yet. so its kinda a win:lose situation

Moon of the Strawberries

Smash Journeyman
It snowed Saturday, but it only stuck a little bit, it rained previously so the ground was too wet for it to stick. Today it's still there, but melting.

I miss last year, we had a blizzard shortly after Thanksgiving, and it lasted untill the 24th (in which it rained that day and washed the snow away). Safe to say the town was rather angry over being robbed of a white Christmas.

Ryan Ludovic

Smash Journeyman
it snowed.. but didnt stick, i wanted to go make fail-angels in the slush at the park but decided i am ******, and would not

Top Bottom