• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snare's Johns(Winners Finals) and Jiggles(Grand Finals) Tournements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.T 07

Smash Journeyman
i hate dqing people...

T and gfe, idk whats going on there but get your match done by tommorow like by 3 pst (6 est)
sorry but this is totally not my fault! GFE is like not responding to me at all! ill send him another PM.

Snare

Smash Lord
Lol? Someone said he would add me on msn and i've waited for him but he didn't add me. Now i'm disqualified <_>
Losers
1. Moot vs mcmuff1nman
2. blankvi vs SR-71
3. digs vs C4L

you get match done nao :|

whoever plays rip make sure its 3/5 games

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I lost to RIP13 2-1
GG's
Get a better connection

Hero of Banthum

Smash Journeyman
WTF... No way, we haven't played one match yet! First, I thought we were doing warming up... Second I was on the laptop sending pm's. Match was already started, still on laptop, I didn't do anything, he also didn't do anything, after half a minute he walks towards me, kills me once! Both matches doesn't count I say... Everyone that knows me I will say that I wouldn't John to rematch, but this is just unfair.

Blankvi, I will pm you about the matches...

Hero of Banthum

I can even say, there was no timer, but I think I don''t wanna be such childish...

blankvi

Smash Ace
WTF... No way, we haven't played one match yet! First, I thought we were doing warming up... Second I was on the laptop sending pm's. Match was already started, still on laptop, I didn't do anything, he also didn't do anything, after half a minute he walks towards me, kills me once! Both matches doesn't count I say... Everyone that knows me I will say that I wouldn't John to rematch, but this is just unfair.

Blankvi, I will pm you about the matches...

Hero of Banthum

I can even say, there was no timer, but I think I don''t wanna be such childish...

wtf is a warmup? your the one that cped big blue and no contested 1 stock in .... wasn't gonna be an *** about the match and let you have another shot. pretty much making it 4/7 ( cuz im that nice ) but you left the room.

on the side ... there isn't enough johns in here

Rawnie

Smash Champion
Lawl. This tourney is full of win.

On a side note: Now that DTP is out I think I'm goona do well in the loser's :D

Snare

Smash Lord

wtf is a warmup?
qft (try saying qft outloud it sounds cool)

im gonna give blankvi the win unless he wants to redo the match with you hero. if hero wins blank will qq, but if blank doesnt want to play hero qqs. either way im sure to get more johns out of one of you :D

Snare

Smash Lord
good point kingdom

1. Winner (duh)
2. Loser of Grander Finals
3/4. Loser of Losers Finals/Loser of Winners Finals

ill go thru the brackets later and see if can untangle my big pile of mess. most likely ill ask 3/4 to play off but the spots arnt garinteed (cant spell) yet so give me a a few

blankvi

Smash Ace
Lawl. This tourney is full of win.

On a side note: Now that DTP is out I think I'm goona do well in the loser's :D
I'd say id meet you where bottom and top connect, but ill lose out next round ....

im gonna give blankvi the win unless he wants to redo the match with you hero. if hero wins blank will qq, but if blank doesnt want to play hero qqs. either way im sure to get more johns out of one of you :D
i think his are better then mine, so ill take the win gracefully :p
Lets see 'em

GFE

Smash Journeyman
MR.T GAVE ME THE WIN... :)
WHO'S NEXT Snare?

EDIT: ARYBABY!

Snare

Smash Lord
kk due date for next round is midnight pst saturday, which i will be awake for because im out all day, again...

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm going to unstick this now, its pretty much done looks like.

blankvi

Smash Ace
hey Snare, im requesting a coin flip to decide the outcome of me and RIP

i cant join his games and he cant join mine and its going into the 3rd weekmexicans
he just doesnt seem to understand this, trying to get me to join after 10 minutes of trying

COIN FLIP, you decide heads or tails
EDIT: hes still trying to host as i type .....

RIP13

Smash Journeyman
I don't want a coin flip
When I was hosting , someone tried to join and I kick him, but why you can't join ???

Snare

Smash Lord
for the sake of actually finishing this tourney, i just advanced mcmuff1n in the jiggles so try and get that match done blank at least

idk if aryman dabuz and gfe are still trying for their johns match anymore...

and in the case of rip and blank, is the lag so bad you two can physically not play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom