• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake's Flaws

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I am honestly contemplating this, Ralph. No johns, no troll.
False, wario is an amazing character who is super fun. But there will be times you'll get mad at the character. And he's also very very very involved. And he's not a copout for mk. In fact, against a mk playing the mu right it's down right annoying as **** lol.

etecoon

Smash Hero
MK destroys wario much harder than snake IMO

if he knows how to wall you right, wario literally can't do anything

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Pretty sure wario has better mus against Diddy and falco, maybe marth.

I just really hate his playstyle.

Snake and ics are definitely right for me. Snake allows me to be creative and is competitive at the same time, and ics allow for imagination and overloading, while covering the Oli and d3 mus.

Tried falco for a while but he's way too boring...

:phone:

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
Sorry I worded it wrong, I'm saying marths advantage over Wario is about the same as marths advantage over snake.

Btw Falco as a character is perfectly suitable for an aggressive style. It's just so much easier and safer to camp.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
dunno.

his lack of aerial mobility and a decent forwards aerial really hinder him. not to mention how easy it is to gimp him with certain characters... the risk:reward ratio just isnt validated by aggressive play.

etecoon

Smash Hero
aggro falco doesn't work, see: SK92 disappearing off the face of the earth for the better part of a year before he copied larry and started camping harder

marth probably beats wario worse than he beats snake but I don't play that MU too much so idk, I just use MK against wario because that MU is ridiculous and it makes me feel delightfully evil

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
D3 does it better than MK against Wario. Now THAT MU is soooo ******** lol. All I do is Pivot Grab and Back Air. I get a grab and its a free Up smash. :bee:

Also Snake definitely does not beat Watio. Its essntially even. Two characters that are both heavy, can kill and specialize in opposing types of gameplay (Snake is ground based, Wario is air based) tend to make a very even MU.

Marth has a solid advantage over Watio because Wario has an extremely hard time getting in without putting himself at risk because of Marth's superior range and solid aerial mobility.Not to mention his Grab Release options are better.

Top Bottom