• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake Video Thread???

Eazyseph

Smash Cadet
Do we have one? Because I need help with a couple matchups...

primarily mk, dedede, falco, i don't really know what i can do to counter what they have. Match-up thread helps somewhat but it doesn't into specifics like which moves work best on who (should i jab or just side tilt things like that)

so yeh, need a videothread or a thread that divides what moves beat wut specifically, if we have one just relink me.

HizoSturm

Smash Apprentice
you can try nade stalling wen against falco. if u stall it right in front of him, he wont be able to send it back with the reflector.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
MK - ***** me too, can't help you here.

D3 - You have to be careful with his grab. Keep a grenade nearby and always try to cook them, do not approach in this matchup. Outcamping D3 is hard but possible and approaching gets you grabbed.

The Grenade Grab range BEATS D3's dash grab, so after pulling a grenade keep this grab in mind.

Edgeguarding D3 is pretty easy seeing as he's pretty helpless after his SA frames are over. Be careful of him ending it early, and try to get a uair/bair/nair in on him.

Utilt and gimping are the main ways he'll kill you, utilt kills.... I forget when, but around 110-120%~ if I remember correctly... so play safer around then and watch out for the utilt.

When your off-stage, avoid his bairs/fairs - even if it means having to c4 recover. A fresh bair will hit you off, and he can chain multiple bairs at low %'s. Possibly to kill you.

Take him to somewhere you can camp him, and avoid his grab. I normally find Norfair to help (but the lava helps AND HURTS.... I hear its a pretty good D3 stage as well...)

If you're at Battlefield, put a mine on one of the lower 2 platforms. It can help against the chaingrab.

Falco-

Crouch under his laser spam, try to hit him out of phantasm, I forget which moves work :/. Grenade when you can, and avoid being grabbed due to the CG>spike.

The matchups pretty simple if you know how to avoid the lasers and grabs, and can time your moves well.

Eazyseph

Smash Cadet
thank you kind sirs, thanx for the vid ill check it out. If it's the ally vid where he 3 stoks the mk, I'm killing someone

Edit: I'm killing someone.

3Stocked

Smash Rookie
Someone should be wise and put links to videos in the Smashboards Wiki, and then put a link on the board. This way everyone will be able to add videos, and descriptions to what occurs in their thread. It wouldn't depend upon the interest of any one player to keep updated either. Disperse the work, and the job gets done.

Top Bottom