• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake? Snake! SNAAAAAAAKE!

T

The Mario fan Boy

U think that, that skiny mermaid thing would be cool in ssbb wow!!!!:confused:??!!!!

R

Random Person

OMG u dont know what a zora is?! u never played makjoras mask!? u stipid a–hole how could u not!? well if u did that’s the dead zora u turn into DER DER DERRRRRRRRRRRRR

S

smash fan #100000

how the hell do you use items in a battle???? they are like cheating for me if you want to be the best, then don+t use items they prove that you don´t need to win and mayabe it´s reasonable to use them in the case you desribe but if you were better on smash the it would´nt be necesary and pit forever!!!!!

R

Random Person

“Random Person Says:

August 26th, 2006 at 4:57 pm
lalalalalalalalala like poopie

Random Person Says:

August 26th, 2006 at 4:58 pm
hi mr.poopie

wHO tHE f*CK IS MAKING FUN OF ME!!!!!!

R

Random Person

dude i rarelt use items unless im in allsatr mode… in a tournament (like a described dituation) or i need to unlock some1 without dying 1nce in story mode i’ll use a heartcontainer

T

The Mario fan Boy

I refuse to use items either, I practice against really good players in my area and occasionally I would try to beat very hard classic or adventure without items (i’ve only done it once though)

S

smash fan #100000

exactly; ok I said that I had never used items on other post, well then ignore that, of cuorse I have use them but in cases were they are essential to win or make progress, like in the event match or maybe in other situations like the all-star mode or other stuff but if I can evade using them then I won´t but in a normal match in vs. mode I had never used them to win is like a cheet for me and what do you think about skull kid in brawl?? would it be cool or stupid?

R

Random Person

see u thought i used them all the time n im sorry u thought that… n yes of course every1 uses items every1nce in a while…

ya that would be cool check it out…

http://www.smashbrothersonline.com/CharacterPages/pageskullkid.html

T

The Mario fan Boy

I can’t say that he’s stupid but I can’t see him in Brawl really.

Ohh and i’ve been wondering the same thing why are some of the names red and others black?

S

smash fan #100000

mmmh….. maybe he`s a low-character-posisbility but hey!, I can dream

T

The Mario fan Boy

I’m guessing that the Nintendo doesn’t have any characters for Brawl it’s because us fans give them options. I read from somewere (I can’t remember were) that before super smash bros melee came out they announced 1 character each week. This this will probably be the same for Brawl and these characters will probably be the characters that we the fans realy want in this game.

Anywayz maybe our little dream characters can acctualy have a chance at making it in if enough people want them in. I all know is that I want Krystal in this game for sure.

S

segaloyal

krystal would be good if she had her staff so she wouldnt be a clone

S

smash fan #100000

yup, she has more than enough of attacks with that daming cool staff and it would be stupid to make of she a clone

S

smash fan #100000

hehehei nintendo!! you got some fans in this conversation that want crystal in brawl so what are you waiting for to confirm them???!!!

T

The Mario fan Boy

I’m betting that she will be in, she is probably the most requested character for Brawl around, so i’m sure she won’t be overlooked.

R

Random Person

Actually I keep hearin people wanting Sephiroth as a 3rd party character but all the elementry school kids want king mickey(KH1, 2, CoM) and Sora…

but down here where i live we all want Wolf, Panther, Slippy, Katt, Pepper, James McCloud, Krystal, Oichany, Pigma, and Leon…. Also Andross as a boss

S

smashfan#1000000

to mario fan boy: he´s a final fantasy character

to random person: to many guys from starfox

there are suposed to be 2 rules to include a character:

1) it have to apear on a gamecube game

2)and can´t be an anime character

so it is about 2 or 3 third-party characters, 4 would be too much (at least for me) and won´t be cool would be a bother and they gotta be principal or special characters like lion or krauser from resident evil (they would be cool) wolf crystal from satrfox, dark samus from metroid prime, prince of persia (with he´s look of the sands of time) or the brother of snake, and maybe some of the characters I mentioned won´t be on brawl because they don´t fit in the game but they are the principal and special characters or the cool guy because they can´t put one character from final fantasy cuz there are too many to just pick up one and includit because there would be some people that sais that is cool and other one that will reclaim for another guy from final fantasy that was´nt included (that´s one of the characteristics of final fantasy, a prefer player among a lot for each person that play it) it would be unfair and there is not a specific principal character in the story of the gamecube games

T

The Mario fan Boy

You’re partially right about the 2 statments you mentioned about who should be in the game but.

Statment #1 is right but they can be on any specific Nintendo consol and for statment #2, aren’t there already some anime characters in super smash (Roy, Marth)?

I think that the only final fantasy characters that should be in Brawl are the latest ones from chrystal chronicles, plus they already have alternate costumes that and three hit comboes (standard attack), the magic can be their projectiles and They could have other slashing attacks as their smash atacks or tilt attacks or even what could be their airiel attacks.

S

smashfan#1000000

they actually are anime characters but they started as a videogame, naruto started in anime series and then in videogames, castelvania has anime series too (japan only) but they started in NES waaaaaaay before they were released (in japan).

well now I explained the suposed-to-be rule, thats why naruto can´t be on brawl, and other guys like roy and marth can be on brawl

S

smashfan#1000000

and kirby ha a tv show too but it was after the game, and it isn´t really good

S

smashfan#1000000

look they stare as videogames they were videogames before they were in a tvshow.

T

The Mario fan Boy

The fact that there is next to no info on this game pisses the hell out of me…. I really want some info, I’m addicted to super smash like a crack addict is addicted to his crack (ya….).

S

smash fan #100

yaaahoo!!!!!!!!!!!! I can write the posts I want from MY computer again!!!!!!

S

smash fan #100000

I`m in again!!! ( the letters “cuiefic” just 2 post up were just to test if my computer could post something)

S

smash fan #100000

x
X
x
X
X
X
x
X
X
Xx
x
x
x
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
X
X
andross as an enemy in adventure mode with a fight system just like the both hands
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xx

H

Heonix

…………………………………………………..,………………………………….whhats up with the x`s

T

The Mario fan Boy

donno, hes prolly just expressing his happiness of binge able to post again… If I were in u I’d do the same thing.

S

smash fan #1,000,000

yeees…
x
x
x
x

x

xx
x
x
x
x
x
xx
x

xx
x
x
x
x

xD!!!!

B

boo

seriously what is the x for?

any ways…………… naruto, and other people can’t go in brawl.
naruto is stupid……………

R

Rorrek

i hate naruto, i would want to see darcia with his sword from wolf`s rain my favirot t.v show ever.

Top Bottom