• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake? Snake! SNAAAAAAAKE!

S

smash fan #100000

anyway, each character have diferences and style, but their are not big enough to value each character better than other

M

marth fan

Um do u guys think they could put a char from disney like sora or yuna rikku paine or maybe sethporoth or roxas abd mickey orsome teen titans or ben ten oh or some digimon ._.;;

T

The Mario fan Boy

They may never ever put disney characters in (thank the lord), first of they are just not very nintendo and disney has more of a relation with sony anyway. (Kingdom hearts ring a bell).

Anywayz I after some thinking I think snake would be a great addition to the super smash scene his explosives and projectiles actually sound like a better idea than guns to me and he seems to definatly suit the role of an unlockable character. Snake is probably the farthest Nintendo will go to being different rather than the normal small and squirly characters we already have (pikachu, kirby, Jigglypuff). I can only really see Snake as a captain Falcon clone only slower and with projectiles and being slightly weaker in certain ways and in other ways stronger (specials).

S

some looser

renember me wah wah wah wah wah wah wah¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿:)

T

The Mario fan Boy

Your post makes me *cough* *cough* want to change who I am as a human being *cough* *cough*

B

boo

who wants disney characters that would be so dumb!!!

we need more characters from kirby games like king dedede

T

The Mario fan Boy

NOOOOOOO freakin disney characters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anywayz there should be Krystal she will be awesome.

T

The Mario fan Boy

Christal is the newest star fox character. She’s a blue fox with a staff as a wepon. You see her in starfox adventures and starfox assault too.

S

segaloyal

people play a star fox game aside from star fox 64 to figure out who crystal is

S

smash fan #100000

they should put wolf too (”some looser” you are the one with the stupid name here so you shatup) and maybe oni link

B

boo

thanks mario fan boy i finaly figured who crystal is!
also oni link will be cool, but what’s gonna be his moves?

R

Random Person

“marth fan Says:

August 15th, 2006 at 11:33 pm
Um do u guys think they could put a char from disney like sora or maybe sethporoth or roxas abd mickey”

those r actually really good ideas n i hope they do make some of those characters in future SSB games,
they’re attacks could be sephiroth= his sword (a shorter version though of course)
*mickey= either keyblade or props from old shows or sumthin
*sora= keyblade but some attacks he can use magic like fire
*roxas would have two keyblades cuz well thats all he really has except the struggle weapon which maybe he could use for a dif costume like dif costume dif weapon (same with sora)
*riku would make a nice addition with his many attacks from chain of KH 1,2, n chain of memories it also would seem right if he could jump in mid air or really high like in KH chain of memories (should jump at least higher then sora)
*krystal would be a nice addition but if they added her they would have to add Wolf or Pigma it would just seem right
*Deedeedee also would make idea with his hammer
*Now that we finally have wario in what about baby bowser i mean he’s appearin in all the sports games now so y not him with his paint brush n mask on
+and as for down with pokemons no mew-two was a good idea btu deoxys would be good too with his expandable arms n psychic powers
+also if we were to commence with DOWN WITH POKEMONS (smash fan) then what about pokeballs what u dont like em cuz for me i almost lost a match in a town tourney 1nce btu won cuz of a poke ball (thank you zapdos)
*ganondorf with sword is alot better then him being a clone of capt. like u stated a while back
*zoras would be pretty good with their boomarang fin but as zelda can transform y not have YL wear masks!?!?!?
*honestly feirce deity as a transformation would be very cool i think
if u all dont like my ideas plz state why im curious to what you think but until next time Rndom Person (a.k.a. 3arthGod) signin off peace pplz

R

Random Person

I’m glad you took some of your time to read that and respond… I’m also glad that you agree but may i say of all the things i said the main three i would like are fierce deity link( oni link,) sephiroth, and maybe riku or Wolf….

i forgot to mention the weapons krystal would have… she’d have to use her staff it just seems right and maybe she could shoot fire like in the game Starfox Adventures

and as for wolf well I’m guessin he’d be a sorta clone of fox like falco but if not then have a gun (of COURSE) like fox n falco’s but he should have a diff fightin style for instance… fox n falco in melee if u press A continuousley then u continue to do a fast kick combo over and over again… well Wolf could instead use his fists instead

R

Random Person

1nce again this is Random Person signin off to go play VG’s peace \,,/ \,,/

R

Random Person

” smash fan #100000 Says:

July 31st, 2006 at 7:50 pm
protoman and sonic and shadow are going to be on the game because they were a very strong rumor”
i knew sonic n shadow n tails n toad buit protoman?!?! WTF

S

smash fan #100000

sorry, there is a mistake, I just was talking of sonic and the characters of he´s universe, cuz at least in mexico there was a strong rumor that they were on the game (melee) and everyone discovered that it was´nt true and protoman was a mistake too, I was thinking that he would be cool on smash and I wrote it by mistake onthat mesage…(jeje)

S

smash fan #100000

random person you are a very obsrevatory guy, you prove that disney characters could be in smash but they just don´t fit in I mean think about it, just imagine mike mouse vs. snake… that´s very unbalanced and weird, too crazy for smash and if they are puting a pokemon on brawl, it gotta be legendary… oh and you mentioned that you win a match by using a pokeball…you deception me, you used an item!!!! thats just for girls, I don´t use items since I started playingand you should´nt use them their bad if you enter a tournament they quit them and if they not, the players do it, anyway I want more MATURE characters like wolf, crystal, onilink and prince of persia

R

Random Person

on the contrary i had 1 life left
300% damge
he had 100%
there was a pokeball
WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO

R

Random Person

and as for mickey mouse versus snake that would be cool i mean think about it
snake’s throwin explosives at mickey but he’s knockin em back with his keyblade that would be cool n just think about mickey’s specialty it could be he gets donald n goofy to fight him or somethin that would be cool

R

Random Person

and as for sora&riku technically they aint disney so them 2 fighing would be cool i mean thats cool
and as for story mode they have the octorocs that shoot seeds at u in the zelda mode y cant we have heartless attack you like the zombies (sorry i 4got their names) i mean that would be cool u throw a capsule n a heartless comes out… THAT would be cool

R

Random Person

“smash fan #100000 Says:

August 25th, 2006 at 6:27 pm
oh and you mentioned that you win a match by using a pokeball…you deception me, you used an item!!!! thats just for girls, I don´t use items since I started playingand you should´nt use them their bad”
1st thats a lie ur tellin me not 1nce in allstar mode u used 1 of the heart containers… BS!!!! and as for items r for girls that aint true either cuz 1 item can turn a whole atch to ur advantage

R

Random Person

1nce again Random signin out peace yall time to go beat my friends at melee n nintendo 64 SSB \,,/ \,,/

“smash fan #100000 Says:

August 25th, 2006 at 6:27 pm
random person you are a very obsrevatory guy”

thanks for that sice im only 12 :))

T

The Mario fan Boy

” Pit is going to be the best character!!!”

I hope so he’s my favorite so far.

R

Random Person

why does every1 like Pit personally im hopin Wario is good I mean its about time he got into the game i mean he’s been here for almost as long as mario has so… YA…

R

Random Person

http://smashbrothersonline.com/CharacterPages/pagemikau.html

now there’s somethin that would be cool in SSBB

Top Bottom