• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake? Snake! SNAAAAAAAKE!

S

segaloyal

man we go off on random subjects it starts with snake and ends with giga bowser

S

Shadow

Im bored somebody email me heres my email address mikeiggy@comcast.net

I forgot all about this game I played it a long time ago here is the game it is called super smash x heres the link from it

http://www.mofunzone.com/online_games/super_smash_x.shtml#

its a super smash bros game online game

L

lilko

could someone mail the company to put dk jr (dk clone) wind waker link(link clone) pac-man

S

segaloyal

look on the back of a nintendo game theres a nintendo adress on it

S

Slippery Eel

I think it’s cool that Snakes in, but doesn’t Snake look like they took Big Boss’s head and stuck it on his body?

As long as Snake is still cool I don’t care what Nintendo does to him.

T

tiki taki

i doubt that jr boswer or cell shaded link is in but ridley might also that nitendo dog was hiding some thing very important wat ever it is

M

mario

who wrote all these dumb comments…..
well…. not dumb but why…
there should be something like koopa in supersmash(-_-)

S

smash fan #100

Don`t you guys think that dark samus would be cool as a hiden character?

S

smash fan #100000

i think that dark samus would be a great hiddeen character

S

smash fan #100000

how about puting a resident evil character, like leon or maybe… KRAUSER!!! that would be fabulous, just imagine how to control him, that he had a transformation-type control (just like zelda transforms to sheik with b+down) and one transformation was with his machine gun and the other one with his muted arm that would be amazing… and a friend tell me that nintendo just confirmed leon on the game and I think it would be cool to control him, and one more thing, I just don`t explain my self what would be the super moves of each character

S

smash fan #100000

or maybe viwtiful joe, and some of his friends would be cool, or sonic, and shadow they are pretty good and its super move would be the coolest thing in the game, and maybe the monkeys from DK64 they just would fit in on the game or maybe the zoras, goros, and dedkus from majoras mask o and they gotta put Vaati frfom the Legend of Zelda:minish cap

L

lilko

smash fan they will not feel nintendo if they put leon kennedy or machine gun in it

M

Mathew

This thread is suposed to be about Snake, for your information.

L

lilko

i think snakes alernant costume should be :woodland water . i also think he should have his cardboard box as a sheild .one of his moves should be like jigglypuff have em fall asleep with ez gun

S

smash fan #100000

… mathew you just did`nt read the entire page true or maybe you actualy did it because you put a commentary just almost-top of the page but you probably get out some time and when you return you just were to tired to read it all and just saw mine and put that because you think yourself a lot superior to anyone else here so for YOUR information not all the opinions in here where about snake , they talk about what characters would be when starting the game, that some characters sucks (for someones), and what hiden characters could be in the game not only about snake so **** up and get lost (damn you mathew!!). Plus, you yourself were talking about if bowser jr. would be in the game on tne commentary you did on the almost-top page your damn commentary it`s not about snake so your not in any posistion to say me that… why dont you make your own page about snake and fill it your own so you just go of here and get lost in the internet;So tell me lilko (or someone that does`nt be mathew) what do you think on puting snakes brother as a clone of snake?

S

segaloyal

i would rather see shadow than sonic because he is more violent so he would have better moves like chaos spear

L

lilko

smash fan how about the put they should should put evee so he can transform to flareon

S

smash fan #100000

nee! no more pokemons I want something more interesting, not more characters of the same series, someone like prince of persia or maybe some one from megaman universe like zero and bass those two are pretty cool maybe theres a chance for protoman and sonic and shadow are going to be on the game because they were a very strong rumor that they were on meleen and that makes me think that they`re going to be there at all cost and veautiful joe would be good too and I still think that leon and krauser from resident evil would be cool actually a friend tell me that nintendo just confirmed leon ( I dont really belive him because he read it on a casual videeogames page).

S

Smash man

This is who I don’t want in brawl:

Any pokemon
Windwaker link
Roy
Zoras
Gorons
Deku sprouts
Anyone from Resident evil
Shawdow Link or Mario(no shadow characters)

S

smash fan #100000

man you reeeeeeally gotta some bad ideas ( you have very bad prefernces but I agree with the no pokemons point

C

Chico

Hey I think Leon from resident evil would be a great pic. come on resident evil starred him and was originally a nintendo exclusive. But besides that I would love to see Banjo from Banjo Kazooie. And Diddy Kong. And here is one I have wanted to see ever since the 64 smash bros. Bomberman. sure he has been on other platforms but he has had several on nintendo and as proved with solid snake we are open to third parties for this go around. Now lets think back retro. Which retro characters would I love to see. How about one of the battle toads or double dragon characters? Anyways thats really about it for my wishlist thus far.

C

Chico

Also I hate pokemon with a passion but I gotta say I loved playing as mewtwo. I wouldn’t mind seeing him in the next one.

S

smash fan #100000

and my last hope would b that krauser`s inclued too, man, he`s the coolest guy I ever seen before!! (in residenr evil) and his arm would be great as a transformation tipe control (like zeldas one) or like a super move!!

S

smash fan #100000

dont`you think chico, or maybe ada, hunk and albert wesker too!!!!!!!

I

Inuyasha

I have nothing to say about ssbb but all i want to know. Is Geno gona b in the game?

I

Inuyasha

Yo smash man why dont u want roy in ssbb roy is better than marth.

I

Inuyasha

Snake is the best character on ssbb cuz he can do that judo stuff.
=l but i wish the gun snake has was real.

S

smash fan #100000

roy is not better than marth and marth is not better than roy, do you understand? nobody it`s better than anyone it depends on the player ability to control the player

S

smash fan #100000

roy is not better than marth and marth is not better than roy, do you understand? nobody it`s better than anyone it depends on the player ability to control the player

Top Bottom