• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake Masters?

Spy_Hunter

Smash Cadet
Are there any Sanke Masters yet? I mean on the level with Gimpyfish and Bowser? I've been trying to find a great Snake Combo video because I reek with him.:laugh: So advise from the mastesr would be apperciated.

Snaaaake!

Smash Cadet
And maybe Jeff Highwind. He beat Boss Rush on intense with Snake. But that might be more determination than anything. I don't know how good he's considered to be by tournament players.

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
Psycho ******. Plus combo vids seem virtually impossible with Snake since his moves are more explosive and forceful. The only real combo's I can think of are the Cromslide and C4 stick > Ftilt > Detonate.

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
me.

o right and that psychomidget guy. that man is real like a unicorn at a kabba modern show.

Eternalfire

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, midge can beat gimpy. I'm not sure how often, but he can hold his own.

He is probably the Snake that has influenced the competitive scene the most. Other Snakes, like myself, dissect his matches to see how he *****.

toodaloo

Smash Rookie
there are BILLIONS MANIES COMBOS...
theres like..
like..
err...
err...
psychomidget's tricksies where you aerial and nade right after?...

for op, if you want to get better at snake, just watch psychomidget videos.
honestly, that's all you have to do.

rigapeen

Smash Apprentice
i havent seen any good snakes other than psycho. couple melee pros i've seen are pretty terrible.

SketchHurricane

Smash Ace
Everyone knows I'm the best Snake player here. It's just that nobody knows yet, cuz I'm not the best Snake player here.

But yeah, study that guy above me for some dopeness.

Spy_Hunter

Smash Cadet
OMG it's PsychoMidget!!!!! lol Seriolsy though , I'm new here but I'm gonna say that people worship you. ;)here. Anywho my first beef is with the Foward Smash. To...freakin...slow. I can land it once maybe twice tops. But after that it becomes to predicatble and easily punishable. I figure that Snake's biggest strength is his upredicatblity so I'm trying to mix it up , but landing a KO without the Foward Smash is becoaming somewhat of a problem. Tips o' great one?:confused:

Eternalfire

Smash Journeyman
OMG it's PsychoMidget!!!!! lol Seriolsy though , I'm new here but I'm gonna say that people worship you. ;)here. Anywho my first beef is with the Foward Smash. To...freakin...slow. I can land it once maybe twice tops. But after that it becomes to predicatble and easily punishable. I figure that Snake's biggest strength is his upredicatblity so I'm trying to mix it up , but landing a KO without the Foward Smash is becoaming somewhat of a problem. Tips o' great one?:confused:
Utilt and Nair seem to be forces to be reckoned with. Ftilt, Uair, Bair, Upsmash, and Nakita are also good kill moves.

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
Jiano, PsychoMidget, Spuds, Lovetabu, Rowan (ME). These are the only good snakes I've seen thus far.

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
Tapion? I've never seen his Snake or any other char. he uses. Can anyone possibly give me a link to some of his best fights?

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
rofl. using that as my only sample of DSF's snake, he should go back to toon link. that cant be a serious example of his play, even if it was his first time playing snake. anyone have vids of these other mentioned snake players?
that's an online match, in person it's a lot different

Romo2Owens

Smash Rookie
Hi guys. Im new here and Im fairly good with Snake. I would like to play against people who are also good with him. I know this isnt the correct place but where can I go to get FC on here, especially of players who are really good because I want to get better.

Thanks

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662

seshun

Smash Apprentice
OMG i wanna prove that my snake is meant to be mentioned i main him. If any of you went or ever heard of Anime Boston..this year i owned like everyone there and they were so amazed of my snake, saying they havent seen many good snakes out there, but these were no smash noobs for sure they know the ins and outs of melee and are settled in with brawl. I was also an unknown melee player who was really good and can never make it to comps. I have no video camera right now but i think i can get my friend to use it. Also id like to get those perfect quality videos where you record them right into the computer, but i dont know how. Anyway i must prove to you all that my name should be up there!

F5Hazardousdoc

Smash Ace
I'm new to the forums, but I definately have the best snake in my clan *I think, I'll have to play tapion more* Of course, now I'll have to use some of these more advanced moves that I've just learned by visiting the forums... o.0;

Superperson

Smash Rookie
Midge is beastly at Snake. I've spent hours trying to replicate his combos, but I don't think I can ever be as good as his Snake. Some would say Lambchop is just as good, I disagree. Midge is pwnage, and a model for us other Snakes to live by.
I sound like I"m talking about a firefighter or something.

Romo2Owens

Smash Rookie

Thanks for the help. But also, where can I go to play other members of this board? Like is there an official "post your FC"thread or something? I really want to play people on these boards because I figured the best come here being that the site is called "Smash Boards."

Can anyone help me out? Again, excuse my noobness but Im new to this forum.

Top Bottom