• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 9 in Champaign, IL February 7th (MELEE) ***EVENT UPDATE***

Handorin

Smash Hero
I kinda am to. I was actually playing normal, he just happened to die a lot quicker. lol

Tink

Smash Hero
CKKKKKKKKK.....=).....man, this is gonna be toooooooo goooood. i plan to get alot of friendlies at this! and MMs =).

cykofox

Smash Ace
sooo can someone please give me a ride from the Amtrak station to the venue both ways? its only 4 minutes away by car.

if its an too much of an inconvenience i guess ill walk.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
okay me and you then BP. some guy posted on like page 9 saying something about teaming with you, didnt know if the plans changed between us. i should start practicing my tech skill again, we could be the most technical team there :)

if I can find somebody who is technical to team with I will fight you *******s for that title

Tink

Smash Hero
roflll...CUNNNNIIINNNGGG KITTTSSUUUNNEEEE....DONE!

edit: btw zues, my falco could totallly out tech yours :p bring it!

Tink

Smash Hero
ya, he was pretttty pimp, but i just cant see noone matching cunning in the MW....idk.

Sliq

Smash Master
I'm back baby! I'm pumped for this, and am fairly certain I'm coming. Kansas dudes, bring PS2 controllers so me and Jiano can fight you guys in 3rd Strike.

This is going to be so boss.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Yeah, I don't know what's up with people trying to distinguish themselves by being technical. Lots of people play too fast for no reason.

BunBun

Smash Master
cunning is and always will be the smoothest prettiest fox

pure speed some people might beat him out, but thats not really as important as cunnings grace
It's also quite annoying to play against...
I've been trying my puff against it, and I seriously can't recover T-T

Ray Chun

Smash Apprentice
my tech skill is so good, i let ppl win against me just to do flashy stuff.

i can't make it this time, but g'luck to the chicago ppl. better watch out for this kid named henrik, aka "slow gangsta". he beat mew2king in dittos and made him switch to sheik. Since i'm not going, one of the top 10 spots are now free to the public. take it, it's yours!

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Hopefully someone eliminated early will be willing to teach a brawler how to play this way better game. Melee is taking over the MW again so eh, I might as well learn.

=]

Top Bottom