• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 9 in Champaign, IL February 7th (MELEE) ***EVENT UPDATE***

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
Hopefully someone eliminated early will be willing to teach a brawler how to play this way better game. Melee is taking over the MW again so eh, I might as well learn.

=]
That's the mother****ing spirit, I'll be happy to teach you ****, but I don't really plan on bowing out early, so whenever son.:)

Zjiin

Smash Master
Congrats Zeus, you now have the tournament now expecting a lot out of you. Don't choke or you're gonna turn into a running joke, haha.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Ckit is really technical, his shines don't even come out.

I don't know if I am still making this.

BunBun

Smash Master
I don't know if I am still making this.
You better. If not, our MM has to wait until JAB
pshhh....zues gots this...hes taking dark out!
Been to many tournaments, illboy? You certainly have a big mouth.
Zues is hilarious. This tourney is going to be full of annoying, techy foxes.
Hopefully someone eliminated early will be willing to teach a brawler how to play this way better game. Melee is taking over the MW again so eh, I might as well learn.

=]
**** right! MW is coming closer to giving up brawl, and we'll be glad to get you into Melee.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Cut fox meat into cubes about 1" square. In large frying pan, simmer meat in an inch of water for a couple hours (might have to continue adding water as it boils off). Drain water, add oil to pan and fry meat until good and crispy all over. And any spices as per preference.(This is the same way we cook beaver or any other meat to tenderize and remove some of the gaminess.) Depending on what fox has been eating, it can be very tasty. (or not <grin>) Here they live off bunnies and voles for the most part, some grouse, as well as any scavenging they can do. You don't want to try one that has been caught in snare or trapped and found dead; best to try to eat one found alive or just shot and killed. Sharpen that cuchillo and good luck. Let us know what you thought.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
I don't even play fox, and don't mind me I'm a scrub . easy victories all around friends

ninja edit: and Zjinn I beat your ic's without shining, you hold no weight *****

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
my tech skill is so good, i let ppl win against me just to do flashy stuff.

i can't make it this time, but g'luck to the chicago ppl. better watch out for this kid named henrik, aka "slow gangsta". he beat mew2king in dittos and made him switch to sheik. Since i'm not going, one of the top 10 spots are now free to the public. take it, it's yours!
What?! Nooooo why aren't you comin foo? Anyways I guess zeus is pretty technical I don't remember anything about shield pressuring unless you learned that since the last time I played you which was a while back actually lol.

Zjiin

Smash Master
I don't even play fox, and don't mind me I'm a scrub . easy victories all around friends

ninja edit: and Zjinn I beat your ic's without shining, you hold no weight *****
Lol, no you didn't, you shined me, and then suicided to make up for it. That's a big diff. Those ice babies woulda made it to 800%.

Sn1per

Smash Journeyman
lol...bragging about being the most technical fox is supposed to be blackpanthers job illboy zeus.

I, for one, will be the most mindless techy fox at the tourny.

-Zec

Dope--you owe me 40$. I have not forgotten.

Vidjo going? He owes me 20. I.. haven't heard he is going though.

Tink

Smash Hero
rofl...dope still owes everyoneee money lOLLL....but hes a broke ***** so, unless he wins some money, i doubt anyones getting any that he owes heh.

but biggy....is dope planning on going with you now? cuz im all cornfuzed.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Tink. I better see a t8 or else its gonna be a major dissapointment...same with Viper. and Big C.

Thats a good luck to those of you that I know. Ill be watching but no way I'm entering this. I'm there for the people and the melee instruction.

Just give it a few months. Im gonna have a mad falco and whoop all yas with my top-tier coach (Viperboy) =P

Actually its probably not possible to get into this game now and beat the old dogs that have been at it for 7 years. =[

Tink

Smash Hero
this is lesss then a week away! lets see some HYPE...where did raynex go? did he just duck out because MW is gonna own his *** this time(in good spirit :p )?!?!?

Top Bottom