• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 7 (Champaign, IL March 24)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watty

Smash Lord
ur not getting to drew watty is gonna **** tinky winky up

Tink

Smash Hero
yeah, idk why, since he sux :p. also, with this pool system, it doesnt even matter if i play watty.

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
I just got freakin grounded for something that wasn't my fault. I can't go to smym now. Sorry black panther. Sorry everybody. I'm qutting smash also, i'm not very good and traveling is real expensive. I don't know:urg:

I'm still hosting my tourney april 14th though.

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
I just got freakin grounded for something that wasn't my fault. I can't go to smym now. Sorry black panther. Sorry everybody. I'm qutting smash also, i'm not very good and traveling is real expensive. I don't know:urg:
+
I'm still hosting my tourney april 14th though.
=
WTF?

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Husband

Smash Lord
Me oro and wife might drive to cok on thursday then drive to IL on friday. How long is it from ohio?

I want to go just to beat Vidjo and B-ryan

Dopey

Smash Lord
i got 5 that not all of EC makes it out of round 1, who wants in on it?

i love watty <3333

Husband

Smash Lord
hahaha, Oro isnt playing so you have to bet that Wife and I wont make it. I suck and Im only good in teams so this statement might be very true

Zjiin

Smash Master
Someone probably pointed this out already, but can we get a better system then shouting out match-ups? The general mass of smashers can't handle not talking for 5 mins and it was a giant mess last time. Maybe some kind of post-up or projection to refer to would be good?

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Do you have an LCD projector?

<_<

I don't think anyone is against this in principle, but I think equipment is still limiting us there.

mathos

Smash Champion
Well if by orgy you mean me, Cory, and you then yes.

Ohhh Husband we got this sweet video of Drephen in nothing but a candy thong!

Mune

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
Mune#719
Relax, enter the tournament whether or not you feel like it, ask for friendlies (and don't be afraid to), and enjoy yourself.

And I have a ride now. Can't wait for this. ^_^

Big_R

Smash Champion
Definitely trying to come to this. I just need to schedule off work for the 25th, and I should be good. I could drive, but who else in Columbus is going? I'm down for gas help. I only want to be back by any time Sunday.

NekoNoBaka13

Smash Rookie
Might sound like a stupid question, but will there be projectors used in the tournament? I've used them before... there's a little lag time on them O_o;

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
So like is there anyone comin from like chicago or someone from the north or from the west and is goin through or near Peoria that wouldn't mind givin me a ride to SMYM? I'm still not certain that Dan is goin and Zec and Wuwu won't be able to give me a ride. I can provide gas money no problem and I'm a fun addition to a car ride as long as I'm woke.

Wife

Smash Lord
Husband isn't terribly familiar with the interweb. I'll take care of it.

So we're definitely coming to this.
COK are you guys cool with housing us? We were hoping we could stay at your place thursday night, then maybe even stay there again saturday if that's possible. You have to take me to the silver fish or whatever that one restaurant is called!!

MyNiggaNameDante

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone have some advice for a first-time attendee?

(I'm planning on going, and this would be the largest tournament for me so far)
Its a good idea to bring more money than you would expect, you dont want to drive 4 hours and risk getting stuck without enough money.

Bring a back up controller, and a set up(tv and cube) and like a blanket or something.

Also at a tournament like this sleeping situations can be real hectic so claim your spot early, don't try to sleep in wattymans guest bed just to find out that husband is hovering over u because you took his bed, who hasn't seen that senario play out 100 times.

Also a Souroush secret is pick up alka seltzer, that **** works miracles after drinking, especially if you plan on playing through the night.

If you follow these simple instructions you can get to thizzin

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Its a good idea to bring more money than you would expect, you dont want to drive 4 hours and risk getting stuck without enough money.

Bring a back up controller, and a set up(tv and cube) and like a blanket or something.

Also at a tournament like this sleeping situations can be real hectic so claim your spot early, don't try to sleep in wattymans guest bed just to find out that husband is hovering over u because you took his bed, who hasn't seen that senario play out 100 times.

Also a Souroush secret is pick up alka seltzer, that **** works miracles after drinking, especially if you plan on playing through the night.

If you follow these simple instructions you can get to thizzin
Soroush do you have a teammate?

AlphaZealot isn't going, so I need one O_o

Drephen

Smash Master
wife housing is def not a problem.........................only if i get to sleep with husband, then we might have a problem

party @ drephen's thurs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom