• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 10 - Champaign IL, Aug 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony000

Smash Journeyman
What Big C means is throw the controller against the wall multiple times and then rotate the control stick rapidly about 100 times and punch the buttons, then tell M2K you're a technical Fox player(key note: DON'T try and show him if he asks, just say you don't feel like smashing at the moment and get the sale done with) and cha ching. If he won't budge and demands you to display that you're a technical Fox, just say you'll do it without the TV, and press a sequence of buttons very swiftly.

Best of luck.
This is the best post in this thread.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
me/jman/mango/m2k/gmoney might be a little late, so if we're late can you hold off the tourney a little bit for us? thanks
I didn't notice this yesterday.

This makes me ANGRY!!! Prepare for one wrathful TO.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i don't know if i'm more sacred of andy or his beard
I'd be pretty sacred of Andy, too.
i also like how the live tweets consist of one tweet about 1 teams bracket pairing :(

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Mango+G$ beat Darkrain+Jman in a super close GF set. Recorded and commentated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom