• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smell the Characters v2.0 (Currently discussing Sta(r)fy and Nintendog)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
Uh... I'm not sure what to think of this. :nervous:

But I supposed since I posted, I should answer. Miss Fit probably earns a SG, because of deodorant and whatnot.

Dairz

Smash Ace
Hmm, she's a health nut, so she should have proper hygiene. I don't think she can each the level of "smell good" like others have suggested because she works out so much, but i'd say neutral with some minor odor of sweat or a sporty nature.

Ravio_Yo

Smash Apprentice
Smell good. She almost certainly washes and whatnot.

Health ain't just exercise, bros.

Bane84

Smash Journeyman
Updated the OP to summarize the contributions for the Wii Fit Trainer. Next up is Megaman. I expect a lot of interesting responses from this one due to the variable weapon system...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Probably neutral.
At best, he'll smell like metal. And looking at him, he doesn't rust.
Now I'd assume he takes showers (though how I dunno), but he might have the smell of his enemies as well.

Ruthy

Smash Apprentice
Megaman would smell like dirty and burnt metal. The flame sword, electric spark and flame blast would make him smell like crap.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
He'd smell like a car wash.

Cause if he had any other thing you'd be saying Mega Man doesn't shower. And that's not very mega.

Chanelman No. 7 when he goes out.

KokiriKory

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
kokirikory
3DS FC
2148-8224-6270
You know that beautiful smell when you open up a new console, computer, or cell phone?

Yeah. That smell. Plastic screen protectors and wrappers. Fresh electronics.

That's what MegaMan smells like.

Violenceman

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ash316
MegaMan's Variant Weapon system helps him here.

Water Balloon + Bubble Lead + Plant Barrier means cleaning up and smelling fresh is only a matter of switching powers a couple times.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
Mega Man smells like lemons. Err, sorrry, that's Mega Man X.

Mega Man probably doesn't smell like anything particular. Unless he's venting out excess heat from twin Mega Busters, then he smells like smoke. So he earns a Neutral from me.

Last edited:

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
Mega man would smell like blood, oil and rusted metal.

So basically a coal miner.

Last edited:

Mysteltainn

Smash Ace
Mega Man would most probably range from Neutral ~ Smells Bad depending on whether you took a whiff before or after he had a trip to the shop for a cleaning / maintenance repair. During heated and extensive battle he'd most likely smell of oil, rusted metal and burned plastic. At other times however, you'd probably just get a faint metallic scent with that new plastic smell and possibly other chemicals.

Last edited:

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Mega Man probably doesn't smell like anything particular. Unless he's venting out excess heat from twin Mega Busters, then he smells like smoke. So he earns a Neutral from me.
Probably that noxious smoke that reeks of oil and industrial chemicals. Like a bad car accident. :p

Last edited:

Shin F.

Smash Master
Am I really posting in here? Oh, well. Whatever.
MegaMan's Variant Weapon system helps him here.

Water Balloon + Bubble Lead + Plant Barrier means cleaning up and smelling fresh is only a matter of switching powers a couple times.
I agree with this. While in the heat of battle, I'd say he smells like burnt or electrified metal (ozone), but otherwise he would have that new computer smell. Being a robot, I imagine he maintains himself (or Dr. Light does) to keep from rusting or breaking down, which means keeping himself clean to avoid any grime that could cause any of his circuits to short out or rust. He also looks like he would run on clean energy rather than oil (we've never seen him leaking any even when damaged, to my knowledge), but he might have some stored in him for his fire attacks. Overall, I put him at Neutral.

Last edited:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I'm sure Dr. Light doesn't want to be around a stinking robot all day. He probably smells neutral.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
He also looks like he would run on clean energy rather than oil (we've never seen him leaking any even when damaged, to my knowledge), but he might have some stored in him for his fire attacks. Overall, I put him at Neutral.
On this note, it should be clarified that Mega Man has a solar power source, which has no smell. I think it explains how he powers the Mega Buster with ammunition as well. Along with that, the exact metal his armor uses is Ceratanium, so maybe he faintly smells similar to porcelain rather than plastic. Although, I still wouldn't discount the 'fresh' smell because of that.

Bane84

Smash Journeyman
Updated the OP to summarize the contributions for Megaman. Next up is Rosalina.

andimidna

Smash Master
Starbits are designed to look like a Japanese candy
Rosalina's name is pretty much Rose+

So she smells like Roses and sweet Candy :3
SG because I said so.
It's not like she ever runs and sweats like a try-hard fighter. She usually just floats and is very calm. Her luma does a good amount of the fighting for her.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
She smells like
BTW, Rosalina would likely have a slightly singed metallic smell to her. I believe that's what outer space is supposed to generally smell like.
Not sure how stars smell, but she hangs around them a lot, so that too.

There's probably hint of a homely smell on her, due to the nature of the observatory. Otherwise, idk

Uffe

Smash Hero
I don't know a thing about Rosalina, but I'd guess she smells awfully nice, her being a princess and all.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
Being an elegant woman, Rosalina obviously would smell good. Elegance doesn't stink at all.

Shin F.

Smash Master
She's very relaxed and kind of zen when we see her fighting in the trailers, so I don't see her working up much sweat. Other than that, I don't know since I've never played SMG, but I imagine that since she's a Princess she'd be SG.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
This idea is genius. The whole concept is pure genius.

I feel that Rosalina would actually smell very nice. She would have a very fresh scent, and would be like a field of flowers.
She is a very elegant woman. We see that she tries to look very nice and beautiful (or she is naturally beautiful) so that would mean she smells good too. She probably uses some nice perfumes too!

I'm gonna give her a Smells Good.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Smells good.

She's a princess who lives in a well kept observatory in space. She also floats everywhere so she won't get smelly from running around.

Souless_shadow

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3609-1166-4956
I think that Rosalina would probably smell like honey because that is what starbits smell and taste like.

Last edited:

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I wouldn't even consider getting turned on/off by smells a fetish tbh... Smell is an essential part of sexual stimulation for everyone (no matter how good someone looks you won't want to be anywhere near them if they smell bad).

/randomcomment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom