• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashWiki and Smash Boards Podcast

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
I think the brawl section need more orginazaiton, it seems all skished onto that one page.
Good food takes time to prepare. :) Also, there's far too many chefs right now and the Brawl section of SmashWiki suffers the same spam-related problems that the Brawl forums do, just at a smaller scale. Once some of the hype dies down, you'll see it start to clear up.

EPX2

Smash Ace
Err, I tried logging into the Wiki last night from my sister's laptop and was greeted with an HTTP 500 error. I must've unsucessfully attempted at least ten times. I'm still logged in on my brother's laptop, but I'd rather not log out to check if the problem still exists and risk being locked out of the Wiki for some time.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
I'm pretty sure I have posted about this somewhere before, but at the moment I really don't have enough time to fix the issue. I've already spent a fair bit of time looking at what changed when we upgraded and tried some fixes, but to no avail. I'm not intricately familiar with the changes that were made to the wiki software, and I've found little to help me migrate the system we had to the new version.

Sorry that that's probably not the answer you wanted to hear, but I really haven't had the time to look into it any further than I already have.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
It's true that MediaWiki support is sorely lacking; I'm not surprised you weren't able to find anything. I wish I knew more about it, but I haven't even experienced this problem so I wouldn't even know where to start.

EPX2

Smash Ace
You're right - that's definitely not the answer I wanted. However, that's infinitely better than receiving no response at all, so thanks for at least addressing the isseue.

-NEOLINK-

Smash Journeyman
The smashwiki doesnt have as much info as i would like but what they have is good, i like the pro list and the ''did you know" stuff.

EPX2

Smash Ace
Hmm... pretty sure I've found the issue. Can't log into an account that's already logged in, apparently.

chansen

Smash Lord
Go for it. If it's going to be faster and better and pretty much the bankai version, then its worth whatever illusion they had of a loss.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Actually, I'm pretty sure we were well on our way to the "bankai" version until this occurred, but I've learned that SmashBoards seems to behave like a bureaucratic corporation on issues like this, so I'd best just drop it.

Either way, you're telling the wrong person that it's an "illusion" of a loss.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Just the weekly ones. SMYN will be back with monthly ones some time in the future.

Top Bottom