• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashville stage discussion!

Exdeath

Smash Master
Virtually none of the cast can deal with Meta Knight on the platform when it's off of the stage. It's pretty much the best legal stage in the game for scrooging. There's a lot of gimmicks that help Meta Knight gimp, retreat moves, etc. This is Meta Knight's best starter stage in general.

QUIVO

Smash Master
I think it works best when you jump off stage, fly under it, then back to the other side onto the platform. Rinse, repeat, recycle, ggs have a nice day

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Sometimes I don't like this stage because when I am going for a gimp the platform saves them.

Alzi

Smash Master
Believe it or not the balloon in this stage serves great mind games. If you ever see it pretend you are going to go pop it but you don't instead you punish what ever they are going to try throw at you while in the air.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Believe it or not the balloon in this stage serves great mind games. If you ever see it pretend you are going to go pop it but you don't instead you punish what ever they are going to try throw at you while in the air.

This implies you have the ability to resist popping it.

theunabletable

Smash Lord
Yes it does.

Anything that has a hurtbox (such as the statues on the second transformation of Castle Seige, or the balloon here on SV) can be used to add other moves to the stale moves queue.

So bair would probably be the best since you never really need it.

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
Yes it does.

Anything that has a hurtbox (such as the statues on the second transformation of Castle Seige, or the balloon here on SV) can be used to add other moves to the stale moves queue.

So bair would probably be the best since you never really need it.
so if i were to jab the hell out of the statues on castle seige would that refresh all my moves?

theunabletable

Smash Lord
Not if you were to just walk up to a statue and hold A, you'd have to repeatedly jab it by pressing A once, letting go, waiting for jab to end, doing it again, etc

But, yeah, you could use jab. I generally use Dtilt since it doesn't do much damage, anyways, and it'll refresh my moves way faster

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Sometimes I don't like this stage because when I am going for a gimp the platform saves them.
THIS. only reason i strike it. otherwise its AMAZING for mk
This implies you have the ability to resist popping it.
word
Bair the balloon. You don't need it for damage/knockback anyways.
i like to kill other mks out of nado with that ;'(
Yeah, it refreshes moves.
its best to stale uair inbetween stocks imo, then dtilt would be 2nd best.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Not if you were to just walk up to a statue and hold A, you'd have to repeatedly jab it by pressing A once, letting go, waiting for jab to end, doing it again, etc

But, yeah, you could use jab. I generally use Dtilt since it doesn't do much damage, anyways, and it'll refresh my moves way faster
Thanks for the tip. I have been doing it terribly wrong :urg:

Waymas

Smash Journeyman
I personally love this stage as mk its fun and its a pretty nice stage to start.

Also yea the balloon is for reseting moves, its pretty solid but yea the platform sumtimes fuks the gimps

Top Bottom