• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashTournament.com Presents: Rescue 2! Now Brawl + Melee!!

bschung

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2981-6884-5065
I might go with some friends. We will probably loose first round if we decide to enter bracket but it will only be our 2nd tourney (the first one we entered an amateur bracket). But friendlies are always fun especially against people you havent played before so it will be a good experience.
Hey Senortesta - we remember you from the tournament we ran at NYU, happy to hear that you're coming out! It will definitely be good experience, and you should be able to pick up a lot of tips from people you've never played before.

That doesn't sound like great homemade food lol. It just sounds like simple BBQ. I'm sure it'll be tasty regardless, but just saying.
Joe, what kind of things would you like to see on the menu in the future? Depending on what it is, it's certainly possible.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Remember everyone- make sure you stop by and pick up a new controller, multiple colors available. Black/Purple/Silver are $20, Orange is $25. You can see some pictures at facebook just go to /tantscontrollerstore or search it on facebook. Or follow me on twitter @thetantalus and you can find the link there as well.

Senortesta

Smash Apprentice
Hey Senortesta - we remember you from the tournament we ran at NYU, happy to hear that you're coming out! It will definitely be good experience, and you should be able to pick up a lot of tips from people you've never played before.
This time only me and one friend are going but we will still try to have fun and learn from playing others.

Senortesta

Smash Apprentice
Had a lot of fun. I went to a friends house after and crushed my friends. I look forward to going to lots of more tournaments in the future since its fun and good training.

Top Bottom