• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHTOSTROPHE results thread

takieddine

Smash Master
Smash Some Bros Pic

Singles:
1: Scar ($120.00)
2: Pakman ($60.00)
3: SwiftBass is Stupid ($20.00)
4: ZigZag ($10.00)
5: Mogwai
5: 4% APR
7: Taki
7: XYT
9: D20
9: Impp
9: Harm
9: HeyNivek
13: TheLake
13: GOTM
13: Vudujin
13: Keer
17: Frank
17: The Dark Hand
17: tite
17: Steve
17: TheColonel
17: Wisely
17: R0H
17: lyme
25: Atacusbebop
25: Puff$
25: Ghos

Doubles:
1: Blue Lazer ($50.00)
2: Electric Boogaloo ($10.00)
3: SOS
4: Gizmotm
5: Shadow Stab
5: Team Taki Boumaza
7: I have no Idea
7: Bo Chen (Bo Happy Bobby Soojin is Korean btw **** Chang is 5 Chen)

Low Tier:
1: ZigZag ($40.00)
2: TheLake ($20.00)
3: Impp ($10.00)
4: 4% APR
5: Vudujin
5: D20
7: Mogwai
7: Pakman
9: Naka
9: Taki
9: HeyNivek
9: SwiftBass is Stupid
13: GOTM
13: Ghos
13: Steve
13: Rose
17: Scar

Edit: Pakman posting on scar's account.
Scar, you jerk, log off my name when you are done.
Shouts:

Scar: good stuff on getting 1st, and on getting last in low tiers.
Pakman: oh your girl, luigi is broken. You're too good at teams.
Swift: That set with Scar was a lot of fun to watch, mad close.
Mogwai: I'll try to play less nervous next time. Your Falco is scary to me.
D20: Young freaking Link, i cant believe you didnt just **** low tiers, Zelda is too good.
Dead-Aim: I was glad you made it, I thought your Samus played very well.
XYT: we didnt play much but good stuff, you made it far in the brackets.
GOTM: Fawken GOTM, I freaking love your fox, and its instant up-B's.
TheLake: good stuff on getting 2nd in low tiers, beating impp etc...you Zelda is really good.
TheDarkHand: Your ganon should have been entered in low tiers.
Wisely: I'm not a racist....-_-
Zig-Zag: your pika is scary, im only willing to fight with lasers and platforms...
Impp & 4%: good stuff on making it. I want to play your Zelda next time Impp. Also 4% you ***** my **** in low tiers, lol.

HeyNivek & all of CMU(minus Mogwai): you should stop being Lazy and come down for Fridays.

Fawk you all

Edit: I made this because i know everyone is waiting for everyone else to make a thread...

D20

Smash Lord
OMG! That picture is too good.

Taki - Your Fox lost to Young Link again.
Swiftbass - Your Fox didn't lose to Young Link. Then again, you didn't have to play me.
HARM - Show up more! You are really good at this game... don't sell yourself short.
TheLake - I <3 you. I don't <3 Zelda.
Impp - Did I mention I hate Zelda?
Zig-Zag - Congratulations on taking low tiers. Maybe we'll get to play in a tournament one of these days...
Pakman - Oh girl, that was some misfire combo! FAWKEN Luigi. FAWKEN GGs. FAWK these catch phrases.
Scar - I ***** you (in low tiers). Congratulations on 1st, but KDJ would have won.
XYT - I would have ***** you.
GOTM - You **** at life. You are too cool.
heynivek - We had a really close set. You made a really nice comeback in the 2nd game.
4% - Now you know how we feel. J/K, we'll be coming to another Ohio tournament soon.
Wesley - Thanks so much for setting this up. I think your tournament was a real success, and I think you should hold another one.
A-Laon - Falco's recovery sucks.

To anyone I missed - GGs. See you soon!

GOTM

Smash Champion
i already posted these shoutouts in the other fawken thread, but this one seems more official, and it will give me another smasboards post, and the more of those you have, the cooler you are.

Scar - too FAWKEN good. your the best. thanks for the ride, and letting me sleep the whole fawken way. you dont even fawken know dude.

Pakman - you are amazing. and also the best. YOU WERE ON FIRRREEEEE BRO. yo, bro, tell me why, you *****.

SwiftBass - i enjoyed playing you and learnin some stuff. our matches in pools were fun. good to meet you dude.

ZigZag - wtf. i used to main pikachu and your the type of kid that pisses me off for not stickin with that little brat. AMAZING pikachu dude. i let our second match slide away from my grip

Mogwai - the man behind me, pakman, and scar coming to this thing. you are awesome, gizmotm is too good, well....i would say like were are BETTER good, not really MORE good. thanks for EVERYTHING dude. the best host ever.

4% APR - i didnt play you. but you looked good. haha

Taki - another person thats infected with the FAWK virus. haha. i love our matches. i want more. instant upB is too good.

XYT - fawken warmed me up in the beginning, haha. i think i might call you "gay" from now on, because thats what u told me, and i dont care if i understood it wrong. FAWK

D20 - i played you in like a million friendlies and not one vs. your young link. what the FAWK. your too good, you almost had pakman!

Impp - i hate zeldas kick. that is all. haha

Harm - you ***** me. but i will have my vengeance. your too cool though. good ****

TheLake - awesome first set man. zelda surprised me when you pulled it out. haha

The Dark Hand - your awesome. i dont even know what else to say, lol. too cool bro

Steve - **** jungle japes, haha

TheColonel - nice matches in pools.

TheLake

Smash Master
Oh my! Guess ill repost and put my shout outs here too'z...

Mogwai - If anyone deserved credit first its you dude. Thanks for giving PA smash a chance to shine before brawl comes and dims it away (for now) i think i speak for everyone when i say non of this madness couldnt have happend with out ya. Im glad i got to play soo many different pepole wether they were from the state or not. Crazy falco too. <--DIRE understatment

Swiftbass - You werent kidding about the fox ditto thing...ouch lolz Thank you for your words on my playing style. We butler boys were rooting for ya in the finals. Congrats on the power rankings!

Scar - Congrats on the victory dude. I wanted to play you so bad but you seemed real busy. You seem like a cool guy so next time a tourney like this goes down dont be a stranger. Ill MM if i have to lol and Also congrats on the power ranking.

Pakman - And here i thought butler sported PA's best luigi...well in the wise words of chowder "I was wrong i was horribly horribly wroong!". Outstanding play and i hope to play you again somtime

Taki - ARRGGH rainbow cruise against a fox?!! JEEZ...squirtle counters bulbasaur i guess (hes my fav.) *shrug* Ill get you though squirtle if its the last thing i leech seed...(Pokemon Forever!)

Xyt - The anti-thelake as i like to call you. I will have my revenge you!! Zelda will have her day! I cant stay mad at you though...not after that hug <3 You complete me (Literally...zelda and shiek...get it?)

GOTM - Thanks for knocking me out the first round lol Just joshin, great work buddy

heynivek - What about the zelda players eh? You got somthing to say you say it! Grr or we'll kick ya! But seriously your marth is sooooooo coooool. IMO you were the most underated smasher there (maybe cause you were so quiet?) nice yoshi too! Go yoshi!

4% APR - Every fox i played was pretty freakin decent but yours by far was the most aggressive. Great job and its a shame our MM was occuring during one incredibly epic set...so distracting but i guess thats a pretty good "john" for the both of us eh?

Nakamaru - NAKA!! Where was the cinnamon?! And why the heck didnt we get to play?! Oh well...theres still tekko...you ol love bird you (; Romance before smash? Nah...then again im one lonley ******* but thats for another day (Besides i still have zelda...that counts right? Right?!)

Impp - Best zelda i've ever played. Thanks for the dittos. I definatly feel we represented the triforce of wisdome quite well. When i heard we were playing in the semi finals it was like fate. Hope to play you again somtime!

Rob - The most flattering thing i heard all day had to be the most hurtful thing ive ever heard. in my smash career. "I hate playing against you" will burn in my heart forever. Fav.young link eva! Your a cool guy too...definatly a good sport. Ahh and your matches with pakman were some of my favorites! Stinkin missfire <_<

Zig-zag - I officially have nightmares of corneria because of you *shudders* I hope your happy! Well you live and you learn i supose (You can ban non neutral stages too?! Im such a fool!)Low tiers represent yahyauz! 4th place in singles?! W-T-Freakin-F dood! Your pika's aiiight i guess

Thedarkhand - Im telling ya wisdom > power lolz good job buddy we have to play again somtime (I still want another ganon ditto grr!!)

Rose and crew - Mech (sp?) where the heck were ya?! You guys are sweet and butler still wants that crew battle! Oh and for poops sake rose upload dem videos son! The venue is amazing and the burgers are a steal! A dollah?! A FREAKIN dollah?!! TOO GOOD!

Dead-aim - Or whatever your called lol I heard about you and i must say you far exceed my expectations. Outstanding samus and i hope to play you again somtime.

Steve - That was your name! lol You were soo fun to play! Japes?! ***** is more like it! Good shiz hope to play you and Impp again somtime. Oh and very nice zelda.

All in all...thanks guys for making my second tourney experience somehow more epic than my first. I freakin looove this game, always have and always will. I dont get to travel much (Ok i've never travelled anywhere) but i try to practice as much as a can. I love watching videos and meeting new smashers. You guys are so cool. Thanks again and i hope dis goes down again...dawwwg! Oh **** im black i can post slang! Yeeyuz! Oh were ANY matches filmed by the way? ^_^ Juust curious...

dead-aim

Smash Cadet
swiftbass- awesome matches in pools, i think that was 2 of the best mathes i ever played against you.

zig zag- i had absolutley no idea what was going on, your pica is fawken nuts.

lake- Who where you? Did you play zelda?

gotm- Its cool bro, samus is broken. Its was awesome of you to come out, kepp up with the fox!

mogwai- You really put on an awesome tournament, please do another. I need to play you, we never play.

xyt- I next time i play you i am getting my money back. Nice to finally play you again.

imp- your the man

d20- "your da best"

taki- i dunno, you rule.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
SHOUTOUTS!

@Rose: The true unsung hero of this tourney. Everyone who has given me a compliment on this tourney also needs to realize that a good deal of the administrative garbage and local promoting came from Rose. I really couldn't have pulled off such an awesome and chill tourney without you. Also, you are responsible for the Smash Some Bros sign, which was one of the greatest things that has ever happened. Sorry we didn't get any Bowser dittos in <3.

@Scar: Bro, I don't even know what to say. You're one of my favoritest people in the entire world and you f'ing **** at this game. Thanks so much for coming out and having such an awesome weekend.

@Pakman: Sorry that GOTM, Scar and I said the same 4 or 5 phrases all weekend, I know that must've been hard for you :p. You're the best teams player I've ever seen and I was mad impressed with your win over Swift in singles. Ditto everything I said to Scar about coming out for such an amazing weekend.

@GOTM: I'm so stoked that you were able to get off work and make it to this. You're one of my favorite bros already, and I've only known you for like, 15 minutes. Thanks so much for all the laughs this weekend, it was really a blast.

@4% APR: Great to finally meet you, I'm glad you could make it out. Sorry that I didn't give you a better match in pools, you ***** me so hard :laugh:...

@Impp: Dude, you got so much better since Rock Smash! Sorry to gay the **** out of you in Brackets, but I was so scared to approach. You're Zelda is so nice, thanks for showing up!

@Steve: Lol at Jungle Japes, our teams match was too good. I'm really glad that you came along with Impp and 4%.

@Naka: It'd been too long since I saw you, man, thanks for coming out and bringing Zig-Zag!

@ZigZag: Jeez, I really gotta figure out how to start our matches better... First stock both times was complete ****, you are too good... Thanks for another awesome match, and thanks for making it to the tourney.

@SwiftBass: Thanks for making it out Swift. I know you were frustrated with your placement, but I was as impressed as I always am by how amazing you are.

@Taki: Sorry to knock you out bro. If you can reign your nerves in for tourney matches, I'm sure you'll go places. You just play so fast!

@XYT: Sorry to notch up yet another tourney victory over you... I promise that you won't have to face me that early in brackets again when we have SMASHTASTROPHE 2.

@D20: Oh Girl, do I love your Y. Link! Sorry that you ran into 2 Zeldas before you could take a crack at Zig-Zag in Low Tiers :urg:, I really wanted to see you 2 play.

@Harm: Dude, thanks so much for coming to this! Next time you're at the Nitespot, I promise we'll play.

@HeyNivek: Lol, Yoshi dies in the stupidest ways sometimes! I was so lucky to make it past you in Low Tiers! Thanks for coming out to this!

@TheLake: Oh my Girl, you ***** me so hard in Low Tiers! Your match with Impp was very impressive (in the jumping around and bairing sort of way). Thanks for bringing Butler to this!

@Vudujin: Your Luigi is so nice. You totally convinced me to stop playing CF for the day by beating up on me in Pools. Thanks for making it out.

@Keer: Great to finally meet you. I'm glad we got some friendlies in, and when I hold another of these, we can get some Mario Kart games in.

@Frank: GJ at your first tourney! I'm really impressed by how much better you are now than at CMU OGS. Thanks for coming along!

@The Dark Hand: Also GJ at your first tourney! <3 you so much! Way to absolutely demolish 10 burgers on the day.

@Wisely: Sorry that you ran into XYT so early in losers, I felt like you deserved better. Thanks for making it out though, I'm glad you came.

@R0H: Keep working on that Jiggs, she's a great character in the current metagame. Any time you show up to the nitespot, come and grab me and I'll see what more I can teach you about the little glitch ball.

@Atacusbebop: LOL at all your change! I'm glad swift could make it into real money for you. Thanks for coming to this!

@tite, TheColonel, lyme, Puff$, Ghos, and anyone else who was there that I missed: Sorry that I don't have more personal shoutouts for you guys, but with running the tournies, I didn't have as much time as I would've liked to get to know yall better. Thanks for showing up and being a part of what made this tournament as utterly amazing as it was.

4% APR

Smash Champion
What Videos do we have?

Shoutouts!!!

Mogwai(Wesley/Gizmo)-great tourney man, really nice job running it. I loved the venue. We should have played some more but you were busy. I'll certainly come to a smashtastrophe 2 :)

Impp- thanks so much for driving me out. Great job in low tiers. Your Zelda is too good. I'll see you at escape

Steve- thanks for coming. I watched some of your matches your peach is getting really nice. Gotta love jungle jeezies.

Rob- we only played in doubles, that's too bad

Evan- we didn't play at all :(

Taki- no fox dittos :(

Shiek- great to meet you. Good mms and teams matches and singles matches. You gotta come out to cleveland.

Swift- Nice job taking me out. I was too scared to go jiggly. I'll get you next time (maybe) It was nice talking to you

Thedarkhand- Keep working on that ganon. We'll play some more next time

Zig- thanks for teaming it was really fun. I love your Pika, I wanted to play you in singles but I couldn't make it. Good job on 4th. Still undefeated in low teirs :)

Thelake- good mm. I really like your Zelda. I hope to see you at something else so we can play some friendlies or something.

Pakman- really nice Luigi, going marth was such a stupid move. Aw well, good job on teams and 2nd in singles.

Scar- I wanted to mm or something but i didn't get a chance. your Falcon is too scary in teams. Good **** winning both. I want a mm next time I see you.

I hope I didn't forget anyone.

Also next time I think doubles should be 20 per team, instead of ten but it doesn't really matter. I'm coming to the next one for sure.

takieddine

Smash Master
I'd be up for any other Melee tourneys after brawl is out, just thought i'd let everyone know...

I think this tourney deserves a sequel.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
Thanks to everyone from Pittsburgh. This would be my last melee tourny if it wasnt for the midnight one I was going to in St.Louis this week!

Lake - You're awesome. Sorry zelda sucks versus pika

d20 - Stop losing to zeldas. You're 2 cool 4 that. ;)

pacman - best luigi Ive played. Next time, I wont even bother with pika, even if I did get two stocks off. I <3 low tiers

four percent annual percentage rate - thanks for teaming! Sorry I messed up game 5...we could have won that

scar - wtf I should have played you in singles. You hid from me!

taki - sorry I had to play you in pools. Good matches though, sir.

mogwai - thanks for running this! No thanks for lasering me!

gannon guy - what the hell was your name? Thanks for getting my food. And beating my link.

xyt - your shiek doesnt scare me! haha. Thanks for playing me again

uhhh...I probably forgot like everyone. Thanks for letting me pika at your house. Sorry I sucked so hard, y0.

heynivek

Smash Apprentice
lake- i'm really not that special...you got some pretty good stuff goin on yourself. we should actually play next time

d20- i suxorz at marth dittos i thot you were gonna go ylink again. you really need to stop loosing to zeldas

wes- do a better job getting to nonexistent gas stations next time

impp- stop owning my marth w/ zelda -.-

taki- i don't feel like traveling to duq. come to cmu to smash

scar/pak/gotm- fawken awesome guests.

swiftbass- is stupid

jiaflu

Smash Rookie
wes - crazy mindgames, son! your GPS I mean, haha. hope to impress you even more at smashtostrophe II.

sheik - thanks for dragging me out. this has been the most fun I've had all semester long.

wisely - more marth dittos! hurhurhur

taki - man, i fear you, lol. all your characters are so fast and I feel like I can't do **** at all! i will work on my jungle japes for next time though!

naka/rob - good seeing and playing with you guys again.

ben - more $0.50 ganon mm's next time? =)

lake - you improved so much since the summer. i gotta catch up! can't let you sweep the set again!

gotm/pak/scar - fawken leetsauce. real nice meeting you guys.

Atacusbebop123

Smash Journeyman
SHOUT OUTS

heynivek- if that was you who destroyed me in on my first match, holy spit your marth is amazing (TEACH ME!)

Swiftbass- If it wasn't for you I would've had a very unhappy day. Thanks for the change and your fox is Foxum (A blend of Fox and awesome)

Taki- No God....haha but if it wasn't for you and heynivek, I probably wouldn't have known where i stood skill wise

Zig-Zag- You were by far in my opinion the most impressive low tier (if not overall) player there, and your skill is undeniably untouchable

Impp- Holy Zelda

xyt- I made a bad first impression to the extreme haha

Scar- nice win(yeah wish we coulda talked )

thedarkhand-I'm calling you out!!!! $5 MM soon as we see eachother next!!

and this rapefest wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for

MOGWAI

(bows)
On top of having a phluckeng nice falco,(besides mine my favorite red falco) your tournament was amazing. you were incredibly professional about the whole handling thing, and I have never been so impressed on how well something was run. Overall nice job. Next time I promise I'll have cash haha.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Best Tourney Ever

Pakman: Oh girl indeed. We came, we saw, we conquered. You are the best teammate anyone could ever have, your new Luigi style (aka SHORYUKEN) is too much fun to watch, and you are still Champion of the Universe. Even though I ***** the FAWK outta you in the second fawken set cause you couldn't fawken hold any FAWKEN stock.

You drive next time! Thx 4 tha $$$!

SwiftBass: Dude, you are too good. I was nervous as hell every second of my set with you. It was good to see you as always, I hope I see you @ SPOC5 whenever that may be, thx 4 tha gif, and FAWK your stupid anime reference alias!

Zig-Zag!: LOL hid from you in the WINNER'S FAWKEN BRACKET! haha Yeah I should have MM'd you and 4%, we all live too far apart for us to have not played. Awesome pika, you guys are really impressive in teams. Thanks for giving us the idea to counterpick Green Greens lol. Also congrats on the win in Low Tiers.

Wesley: Dude. Fawken dude. You already know. So much fun, Gizmotm is too good, can't wait to see you back home. Best host ever, a true bro. FAWK YOU FOR CPING FLOATS!!

4% APR: lol Your name is awesome. I was looking forward to playing you, I remember you causing a fuss @ FCD but we never played there either. Good thing, I was terrible! I think I got 7th seed first round of pools. Anyways, good **** in teams, you and Zig-Zag team really well, the second set of grand finals was scary as hell. If there is a next time, I'll see you there.

Taki: You're getting too FAWKEN good. I don't even know. Good to see you, I had fun hanging out, editing the Smash Some Bros picture is AWESOME. <3 Captain Falcon.

Sheik: Good to see you again pal, sorry I was a jerk LMAO you're totally good enough to **** your pool. <3 Hope to see you @ SPOC5 or the next 'Tastrophe.

D20: Good **** man, it was awesome seeing you, you are too funny. YL is a terrible character and you really do play him well. LMAO I understand why people hate playing you in friendlies though. Floats is a bad idea vs CF I think.

Harm: I heard good things about your Samus pal, keep it up and I hope to play you in the future.

TheLake: Good luck vs. Mow, your Zelda looks pretty good man, congrats on 2nd in Low Tiers.

SCOTM: Wow... WOW! Are you really just gonna take off from work and have an awesome FAWKEN weekend? I just wanna **** you! lol Wow way to get way better @ Smash in like the period of one day. You are the man, and you're taking off again next time we go to CMU whether you can or not.

Vudujin:
Impresive Luigi, pal. Fun set, keep it up.

17: The Dark Hand
17: tite
17: Wisely
25: Puff$

You guys are all getting shoutouts later. Work FAWKEN sucks. Edit to come.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
yes make a sequel to this tourny. what you are, march 15th? ok i'm down!
um, "what you are, march 15th?", lol!

If you're suggesting a date for the next one of these, Mar 15 is no good, that's my brother's wedding, Mar 29 is no good, cause I have an interview, Mar 22nd might work, but it's my bdai, so I may or may not be busy with other things. Currently, I'm leaning towards early April, like, Apr 5th or 12th

dead-aim

Smash Cadet
smashtostrophe II needs to happen for sure. I just watched some brawl samus/marth and its looks soooo lame. Melee forever.

xyt

Smash Lord
Wes: Thanks for the tournament : D The GPS mindgames were really off the hook this time... we should never play in tourny again. get a new phone. i hate lasers in my face *num num num*

Scar: you only won because you didnt meet me in brackets = / lol Teams was **** though.. -_-)..

Pakman: i've come to learn to hate luigi. hopefully i'll see you in brackets next time : D GRRR +_+)!!

GOTM: lol

Zig-Zag: ack you didnt see in brackets either -_-).. what is this.. you know i woulda won +_+)! Sheik > Pika <3

4%: Close matches.. I'll get you next time +_+)~~ If i make it to a cleveland tourny, wanna team? you know you loved my almost-a-comeback vs. you two ^-') lol

Swift: Great playing as always. really nice matches in singles. too bad we didnt win doubles = /

Taki: JESSS

Wiseley: Oh~ K~

Frank: It's aite man.. you still got sore rib johns : D!!

heYniveK: thanks for coming : D i'm happy i didnt see you in singles lol

Impp: hmm... yea... sparkly feet...

TheLake: haha our saga shall continue XD

Vudujin: you'll get your rematches haha

Ben: lol I chain grabbed you XD

D20: bombs...

Naka: lol you beat me hahahahahaha

Atacus: you are tall for a white man

4% APR

Smash Champion
Sheik we could team as long as my normal partner can't make it. I have a ton of exp teaming with sheiks too. :)

Big_R

Smash Champion
um, "what you are, march 15th?", lol!

If you're suggesting a date for the next one of these, Mar 15 is no good, that's my brother's wedding, Mar 29 is no good, cause I have an interview, Mar 22nd might work, but it's my bdai, so I may or may not be busy with other things. Currently, I'm leaning towards early April, like, Apr 5th or 12th
march 22nd it is. the weekend before school is back in. what's a better bday celebration than playing a solid day of smash. then u can just hit the strip club afterwards.

but seriously, i can pry slack at the start of a quater of school. so the 5th and 12th could work. the 22nd is def my first choice.

the rest of cok is gonna want me to play brawl. i played more today. it's like...not as fun as melee at all. i have to play some melee again. get my techs skillz back. i also gotta see who would come with me to this thing. i think soapy would, but i got nothing else...
/life story

4% u know u wanna team with me get outta here ohio for life! joel is too cool to pick ppl up and had to ruin when we woulda teamed back in the day.

heynivek

Smash Apprentice
wes is turning 22 already? i thot you were junior.... i have no idea whether i'd come out for another tourney. maybe if i get amazing in the next few weeks (which will probably happen). and have no work to do.

Impp

Smash Ace
Late shout out!

PA, that was like the best tournaments I've been to, for serious.

TheLake- How lame... I lost to a Zelda, No, I'm JP, awesome set, awesome
Zelda... Represent.

Steve- Give me 30$ so I can buy brawl.

Mogwai- Don't feel bad about spamming lasers. I just spammed kicks.
The set was melee at its most brilliant. Nice jobbing running it, it
went smoooothly

Harm-, Your sheik seemed alot better. Sadly, didn't play your Samus
this time. Come to ohio next time.
To the marth player I played a bunch, but forgot your name: those were
fun matches.

D20: You deserved better in low tier, I hate Zelda too,... no,
seriously

SwiftBass: your pretty good at smash bros. melee

4%- too bad Ohio's a bunch of fro's and didn't show up... Way to
represent, though

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Oh, thanks for the Brawl Zelda advice a few weeks back.., It helped. I did good at my tournament, I didn't place, but I was koing with Din's fire.
You're welcome. :] If you ever wanna discuss strategy again just let me know.

Top Bottom