• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashtoberfest II (feat. ActiveGamers) * October 24, 2009

Adam M!

Smash Lord
thanks for being honest, race. even though i'm usually the most vehement one when it comes to ridiculous venue fees, your candor is appreciated and i guess it's a necessary evil. i'm willing to look the other way for once...

... assuming the tournament *****

Race

Smash Lord
yes P i will try my absolute best to make this tourney worth the steep venue.

and believe me when I say it will never be this high again

D

Deleted member

how big is the house/ two rooms provided? can you show some pictures if possible?

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Let Melee get the Garage Race! Or at least let us have SOME space in the garage as well!

Race

Smash Lord
im coming up to ryan's tonight we'll talk then. you can tell me what would be best and stuff, I wanna cater to the melee community's need more in this tourney

Adam M!

Smash Lord
im also bringing a full setup

maybe two tvs

ps can melee use pound 4 ruleset for this

and i'm reading your rules and i think it's dumb that you're gonna tell everyone to go outside at 10:30am to sign up. that's going to take foreveeeeeer. either make everyone have to sign up right when they come in or let people sign up if they want when they arrive, then everyone who didn't sign up can go wait in line.

Drecker

Smash Ace
(310) 425-6426 - Nick (VoodooDues).

Do you still have my Basketball Shorts from when me and Dopple stayed there for like a week?

Diddyknight

Smash Lord
IF anyone is intrested, later today, Im hosting a mini smashfest with brawl/melee.

note: 5people is sadly the max my parents would allow so if anyone is intrested....

1/5 so who wants to join me tonight =D I live like 10 min from the venue and hopefully you can drive us since Goop and I have a TV to bring. >_> IF enough people can manage to pitch in, we can order pizza too

InfiniteGXT

Smash Journeyman
No one knows me, but I dont give a **** ima talk anyway

Hugo: amazing

Fly: amazing

Connor: somewhat amazing

Zhu: I almost beat you when you first played me, but then I realized who you were and then you ***** me. The intimidation factor is huge in any game.

Typh: mad cute (bardull agrees)

Culver Crew(get *****, we suck, its chill b/c we have mad fun)

JonT: thanks for the dollar, next time Ill mm you for $10 :p

Bardull: you owe me 8 dollars, stop trying to get with my ex. She is clearly out of your league.

Mojoe: from what Ive heard of you, no one likes you. "Hes a small feminine looking child who spams spot dodging and talks tons of ****. He probably thinks hes the coolest kid at his elementary school." At first I felt sorry for you, like everyone was kinda bullying you and just bitter that a little kid was beating them. But in reality, I see that you have an immature personality(which makes sense). Multiple times you came into the melee room yelling "THIS GAME SUCKS ILL **** YOU ALL IN BRAWL" People dont hate you because you are "good" at brawl. They hate you because you come off as a jerk who talks **** to people bigger, older, smarter, wiser, and better than you. Having a little more respect for the community (brawl and melee) would help people to change their mind(he probably wont read this but once again, I dont give a ****)

This was fun and interesting. My one complaint is that there were (as with every single tournament in history) not enough chairs, especially for melee, we only had 2 chairs and a carpet. its very frustrating to play without a chair because your legs get sore and numb. the costumes were weird yet funny and entertaining. I had a good time :)

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
mojo is one of the (good?) brawl players. I think connor said he's 12 years old. He's the one who wears stupid hats to tournaments

DJMirror

Smash Master
results?

dude mojo is just a lil kid, did you see him at active gamer? he lost to someone and he cried and stuff. it's not a big deal when you lose. just because you are on the pr doesnt mean you are all that.

"mojo cries twice a day, one in winners bracket, one in losers bracket" - HugS

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
to the people who took out a set up for Melee and replaced it with Guilty Gear: Stop going to tournaments please.

Results:
1: Zhu (Falco)
2: HugS (Samus)
3: Connor (Peach except against Kouryuu LOL)
4: Fly Amanita (Ice Cimbers)
5: Kouryuu (Peach)
5: Neighborhood P (Marth/Fox)
7: Maple (Sheik)

that's all I remember

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
I guess I'll just leave shoutouts now(I'm sherigami):

InfiniteGXT- fun matches. I love battlefield against falco.

P- I want to train more. I know what you mean about discipline now. This is the first tournament I've been to in a little while and it's hard to stay aware in all of your matches. You really should get ranked again

Fly- I think the reason I did better than Kira on Poke Floats is because I just kept camping the entire time.

All of the people I played in tournament- It was fun meeting all of you. Hope to see you around

Nova- Nice to meet you, you're pretty cool

DJn0vAmarthxvolcomryan880pwnzer- We never money matched my jigglypuff. I think you're trying to avoid it now. Also what was up with leaving 20 mins after you came and paid for everything?

Hyprid- lol I love young link dittos. We need more of them

Unknownpresence- Now I finally know who you are. Hi.

Myself- I'm only losing to people who place pretty well now. Still got some work to do

DJMirror

Smash Master
to the people who took out a set up for Melee and replaced it with Guilty Gear: Stop going to tournaments please.

Results:
1: Zhu (Falco)
2: HugS (Samus)
3: Connor (Peach except against Kouryuu LOL)
4: Fly Amanita (Ice Cimbers)
5: Kouryuu (Peach)
5: Neighborhood P (Marth/Fox)
7: Maple (Sheik)

that's all I remember

Good **** connor on getting third!

Good **** to maple and P as well

what the result for teams

Adam M!

Smash Lord
yeah i guess i'll leave shoutouts too

P: i was not happy with how your marth was playing today. dunno if it was lack or sleep or what, but i'm def starting to think your fox is your best character. learn how to be aggressive noob

sheridan: i was more nervous playing you than anyone else lmao. i really hate when tournaments make you play someone you play all the time. tsk tsk, still attacking from the ledge.

fly: lol i read how you mentioned you do well on rainbow cruise and i just couldn't control myself, i had to try :laugh:

kouryuu: keep moving, stop shielding. that and learn when to shield grab and you'll be a lot better. a lot of times you gave me too much respect when i missed fast falls on your shield; you should be punishing the heck out of me there. dunno why you aren't better than you are. maybe you focus too much on winning instead of getting better

futile: our sets always ****. oh my god that knee you did from the cloud was one of the most amazing things i've ever seen done. you are so ridiculously smart, it makes me want to play you a lot / help you get better. if only you took da game more seriously

hugo: im dum for not getting my memory card back

connor: next time i'll go all fox. i like fox v peach way way way more than marth v peach for some reason. i'm gonna practice my laser game just for you. good **** in teams yayuhz

technical kids who played falco/fox/marth: there were two of you, i didn't catch your names. you guys have a lot of potential, keep playing and showing up to tournaments and i'll help you guys out if you want. i was the black guy in da red shirt who used red fox and blue marth

sheik: god nair is so broken. really really really broken.

maple: your style is so different, i must play you more

brownsheep: oh man your doc is too legit, i wanna play you more. watch those double jumps out of your hit stun though :p

bardull: mm my falcon for $5. my falcon *****

my falcon: sup guy, i'ma start using you a lot more

doppel: dude you're smart, if you got tech skill you'd be a beast. your awful tech skill kept throwing off my timing so badly LOL, but your reads were grimy nonetheless

jont / fiction: glad to see you guys play melee. i've always thought brawl makes you better at melee, so i'm sure if you guys keep playing you'll be good in no time. i wanted to help you guys out but i don't know y'all so i didn't think it was my place

a bunch of other randoms whose names i did not get: sorry for 3-4 stocking you guys repeatedly. i'm not sure who infinitegxt is but thanks for the compliments.

Drecker

Smash Ace
Legit times, sorry I had to leave with two Melee setups though :[.

Shoutouts, wooh.

Me: Way too good at 3rd Strike.

Race: Thanks for the awesome time; stop playing 4 and go back to 3rd.

Rest of the AG Crew / Hosts: Thanks a bunch guys, it was legit. Get more chairs for Melee though.

Culver Crew: (BarDuLL, GZuss, InfiniteGXT, JonT, Meeks, Nova) We bust guts, too legit.

HugS: Good talks sir, glad I finally got to meet you. Quit 4, pick up 3rd.

Fly: You are unkillable in teams, Christ. Was not expecting you to be such a cool guy, glad I met you :D.

Kaizen: We suck, but who cares. Rainbow Cruise is awesome and I rock your friends 2v1 olol.

Andrewpro: Magic Moneymatch, do it.

Mike Haze: Way to have mad queer hair then get rocked so you can't give me my money. I love you though, deuce gay.

DSF: No accent, get rolled. Too good though.

Sherigami: Way to **** like 80% of Culver D:, we suck.

Everyone I played friendlies with: Thanks for putting up with my gay. Who chaingrabs in friendlies?

Mojoe: People like you a lot, seriously. Everyone thinks you're awesome, don't listen to the 95% of people saying how much they hate you. They're just bitter that you're so good at Brawl. Man, I really wish I were that awesome. I bet you have tons of friends who really respect you.

If I forgot you, I don't care.

Top Bottom