• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHTASTROPHE 2: Pittsburgh Melee Tourney in the Books, Result Thread up!

Big_R

Smash Champion
u know a day destroys a night
night divides a day
try to run
try to hide
break on through to the other side!

sooo i just saw the forbidden kingdom and it was pretty baller. jet li is hilarious.

also this tourny is gonna be too fun and i will be needing to play my falco brethern for maximum amounts of good times.

M@v

Subarashii!
Im up for practicing, though I could only practice online because my schedule is jammed this week as usual.

4% APR

Smash Champion
BigR, are we staying for brawl?

Also, I want tons and tons of falco ditto friendlies.

Impp, 3$ is fine

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
Woah, shiek, how do you know Nancy? Also, Dale/Switch is working, and I think Garret is coming this Saturday. Dac may come for brawl, but I don't know for sure/don't care.

Big_R

Smash Champion
umm i dont think so 4% and if we stayed it would pry only be the night and not actually for the brawl tourny cuz i have no desire to play that game at all.

takieddine

Smash Master
YOU ONLY NEED HOUSING IF YOU PLAN TO COME THE DAY BEFORE; That is Friday (where we will be having a smashfest all day that day).

On Saturday (the day of the tourney) there will be housing in the venue itself, where there are couches to crash in.

There are places to crash at in Carnegie Mellon University, but im not sure if thats 100% approved, we'll have to hear back form Mogwai on that. Everyone will be staying at the venue so I don't see the point in that anyways.

GOTM

Smash Champion
oh my gawd. its gettin so clooooooose....i cant wait.

btw i most likely will need a teamate since i havent heard any news on chibo finding a ride up there.

im pretty dethent at holding thtock. i mean im thure theres better at holding thtock than me, but on a thcale from 1 to hold thtock, im like pretty good at holding thtock

Sliq

Smash Master
I'd like to come down the day before too. Pittsburgh is a nightmare to drive in.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
yeah we'd like to come the day before, last time i asked i was given the same response and then after i clarified nobody confirmed anything, lets hope this time is different
so im sry if u got these details b4 but the lounges @ the school that xyt and mogwai goto have lounges that ppl can crash @(Carneigie mellon University). their security is stupid and theres no sign in policy or anything. you should pm one of them if u havent. CMU is probyl ur best option. i only have room for like one person(just ask silq he was just over here)

if they dont respond or anything PM d20 and see if he can house, if he cant then....hmm i dunno.

if uve done this all already and have no responses then thats f**ked up

xyt

Smash Lord
there will be a smashfest @ Carnegie Mellon University featuring scar/pakman/gotm (since they're arriving on thursday) for most of the day.
afterwards anyone can just crash on one of the couches in my dorm until the tournament on saturday.

@ Wes, I will be gone most of friday night as i have an event to attend to, so you're gonna have to show these guys to the couches in morewood... sorry.. i'd bother **** chang or someone but it seems unfair since they're not involved w/ the tournament = /

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
there will be a smashfest @ Carnegie Mellon University featuring scar/pakman/gotm (since they're arriving on thursday) for most of the day.
afterwards anyone can just crash on one of the couches in my dorm until the tournament on saturday.

@ Wes, I will be gone most of friday night as i have an event to attend to, so you're gonna have to show these guys to the couches in morewood... sorry.. i'd bother **** chang or someone but it seems unfair since they're not involved w/ the tournament = /
ummmm who said we were coming thurs?

D20

Smash Lord
I am currently housing Eggm (provided he makes the trip), but I still have two spots open for Friday night. If you are looking for a place to crash Saturday night, there is plenty of room at the venue.

PM me to confirm that you are coming. I will PM you my address.

D20

Smash Lord
As of now, my place is filled for Friday night. I will let you guys know if there are any openings.

Top Bottom