• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing the Cove Results! (Plain City, Ohio)

Hence

Smash Ace
Oh! I forgot to ask something...

I was playing some friendlies with a ZSS/Pit player before the tournament, but I can't remember who it was. If you're reading this, mystery player, please identify yourself. I played as Falcon the entire time we fought except for one match when I picked Sonic and you were Pit.
He was one of two guys that traveled with Schwamulat.

GRRRRR, I'm still upset at how poorly we did in doubles.
I'm totally MK whoring next tourney. :chuckle:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Tell T-800 he NEEDS to upload videos of my Falcon, especially the doubles tourney match in which I went Falcon and Baro went (I think) Ice Climbers and I pulled off a Sacred Combo + some more knees and paunches.

T-800

Smash Apprentice
Tell T-800 he NEEDS to upload videos of my Falcon, especially the doubles tourney match in which I went Falcon and Baro went (I think) Ice Climbers and I pulled off a Sacred Combo + some more knees and paunches.
Check back late Friday night/very early Saturday morning.

T-800

Smash Apprentice
What? They were all uploaded in that time frame.

Edit: Fonz, when are our Falcon/Ganondorf matches going to be uploaded?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
ok cool, they didn't show up when I searched yesterday, but they're showing up now XD

Top Bottom