• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Ground IV (2/17/07) at CoD: You Saw Nothing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
To hank, when i looked at the college of dupage calendar in the active room there were no mentaion or writing of any kind of chinse new years events . and if they did they usually have it in the gathering hall room, this is the first time that event was held in the a small room like the active room. Also, anyone can make a simply mistake in a tournment, WL knows that he just made one so no need to contine this. Im sure in the next tournment he will be more careful with all the money and run the tournment smoothly.
are you ever gonna upload the Kochiha footage or have you been bs'ing about it the whole time???

WiseLugia

Smash Journeyman
So much negative energy now... *head/desk*

I tried my best to uphold all the rules, but I can't exactly do that and play (which is the whole point) at the same time.

All I can say is sorry. :/

DaBearX

Smash Journeyman
Well I for one enjoyed myself at SG, but then I was having serious smash withdrawl once I moved back to chi-town (all my friends here hate smash). I'd like to thank our hosts cause, lets face it, hosting a tourney is a pretty big responsibility (I dont know from personal experience but I guess) and even if there were a mishap or two it takes takes some effort getting stuff together.

Moreover it was great meeting the midwest talent.
-O D I N, too much fun to play.
-Angel, keep representing the Zelda!
-That guy I lent my controller to, uh sorry forgot your name but good stuff.
-Crashman and Sauce, you guys are too funny, and consequently too good.
-Eddie, this man will summon a crocodile at you, watch your back.
-Tink, thanks for not embarassing me to much in that ironman, good ****. Ill have to get a falcon temple challenge next time around.
-Those two brothers who play mario and luigi (dont think I caught your names) you and your crew were pretty tight, keep it up.
-Viperman, props on resurrecting singles, your falco is too good.
-The smasher formally known as 5150, too funny man.
-BigC, Mendoza, Jazzness and everyone else I played, good matches, im sure you will get an opportunity to stomp me later.

P.S. I would like to make one thing clear though. I got pretty lucky in singles and in some other matches :p. Im sure this will get proven later down the road. I really didnt play DJ that much just dozen friendlies and once in a tourney (got stomped every time, except this one time he was pichu.... I digress). Nothing to fear here. I'm not some sort of spy selling Midwest industrial secrets to the EC. But moreover, I look forward to smashing with you guys again.

Jazzness

Smash Ace
Places?

Sauce -- We'll play someday, don't worry (:

KirkQ -- EXCELLENT job in teams! Way to step it up, man! You made me proud (:

Everyone else -- This SG was extremely disappointing but seeing all you people again was awesome. TJ, Cap'n, we'll get our $MM some day that I don't gotta leave early.

Nike

Smash Apprentice
to any one i played good times. saturday is making me wanna start hyping this game again.
The perfect end to a perfect SG...

Someone decided that when the tape was full and self-rewinded, to just start recording again. So all the tounrament matches are taped over with crappy nobody matches. great.

[THUMBS UP!]:mad:
i don't suppose any of our matches made it out?

the sad thing about the stolen $ is that now no more top players are going to return. who can blame them.

GameAngel64

Smash Journeyman
What I wanna know is, what is all this talk about the cops getting called in? Was someone filing a report for the stolen money...? Or did it have something to do with the "wacky tobacc-y" we thought we smelled as we were leaving...? Or something else entirely?

Scythe

Smash Master
Well i had a good time at the despite that i had to leave before singles started oh well. \
Shout outs-
ODIN- nice matches we had especially our Ganon Ditto(really close) Your a funny guy,hope to play you again.
BIGC-nice ironman and friendlies we had. At least i beat your Shiek once with my Fox. THAt Fox Ditto made a little part of me die inside.
Jazz- Great Ironman matches! It was really close but your Marth killed mine in the Ditto.(i got stop counterpicking Fd with a ditto.)
Brightside- Great MM! Was so close! I thought you had me at the end.
Wiselugia-sucks about the money but i had fun playing friendlies with you. PAUSE COMBO FTW
Yoro(sp?)-your falco is too gay, fun friendlies man.
Sry if i forgot anyone.

Edit- oh yah i did forget ODIN's gf- sry about kind of stalling the match at the end, i was trying to something but you Zelda was too tricky with all those teleports.

BIG C

Smash Master
Well i had a good time at the despite that i had to leave before singles started oh well. \
Shout outs-
ODIN- nice matches we had especially our Ganon Ditto(really close) Your a funny guy,hope to play you again.
BIGC-nice ironman and friendlies we had. At least i beat your Shiek once with my Fox. THAt Fox Ditto made a little part of me die inside.
Jazz- Great Ironman matches! It was really close but your Marth killed mine in the Ditto.(i got stop counterpicking Fd with a ditto.)
Wiselugia-sucks about the money but i had fun playing friendlies with you. PAUSE COMBO FTW
Sry if i forgot anyone.

Edit- oh yah i did forget ODIN's gf- sry about kind of stalling the match at the end, i was trying to something but you Zelda was too tricky with all those teleports.

that fox ditto shouldn't have only made a lil part of u die inside but it should have also melted your face cuz thats how much i rocked twas a face-melting solo.

WiseLugia

Smash Journeyman
Singles:

1: Tink
2: Eddie
3: Capt. Awesome
4: Sauce
5: Crashman
5: Chen
7: Big C
7: Jazzness
9: Viperboy
9: David S.
9: Mars
9: Brightside
13: Nate
13: Kirk Q
13: Dabear
13: Yoru
17: Tre
17: Rhuben
17: Tari
17: Oath
17: Kelly S.
17: Demi
17: The Beast
17: Wiselugia
25: Jesus Omega
25: Dan White
25: Pimp_666
25: Hygh
25: Kit
25: Mendoza
25: Halfdemon
25: IamtheMicrowave
33: FoxDasher1
33: Tony
33: Java
33: Bryan D
33: Strg
33: Zjin
33: Nick G
33: Matt19
33: Zero

Doubles:

1: Tink and Viperboy
2: Marth1 and Brother
3: Kirk and Mike
4: Pete Chen and Eddie
5: Brightside and Yoru
5: Crashman and Sauce
7: Kels and Kena
7: Java and Ernie
9: Demi and Zero
9: Tre and Ctip
9: Odin and Elana
9: Team Flying T-bag
13: MJN and Flip
13: Iamthemicrowave and Mattnineteen
13: Ryan and Paul
13: Toni and Allen
17: Scythe and Grce
17: Loki and Zjin
17: Avenger and Boom
17: Big C and 5150

BIG C

Smash Master
to elana - the cops were there because they saw money on the table for someones MM and since it is a school gambling is supposed to be strictly prohibited.

GameAngel64

Smash Journeyman
Thanks. They must've come after I left, or maybe when I was checking out those Chinese booths. Isn't the whole tournament kind of like gambling...? I'm not really sure, but in both cases it's a matter of two (or more) people contesting skill - not something random like rolling dice. But I can see where one might find a distinction between a whole bunch of people entered into a tournament, and a private wager between two individuals....

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Shout outs-
Sry if i forgot anyone.

Gah! I knew I forgot someone in my shoutouts! Those were some great matches sir! I look forward to playing you again sometime! :-D

TRE1

Smash Apprentice
:( to all who will be making this their last sg. especially the ViperB

But to that I only have one thing to say......
Top three, here I come!

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
yea thats gonna suck if alot of people stop going to SG's but its understandable. Stolen pot, dozens of ****ed up T.V's (Big C's was the worst) and someone brought a wii (ew?) some of the most ******** crap happened at this tourney :/

WiseLugia

Smash Journeyman
I see no issue with bringing Wiis so long as, ya know, people make sure to bring their Wiimotes because the things can't be navigated with a GC Controller. xP

fugie

Smash Cadet
are you ever gonna upload the Kochiha footage or have you been bs'ing about it the whole time???

As i explain before, all the video clips from smashing ground 3 is all edited and ready to go on youtube. The problem is that all the edited video clips is on his computer, and i cant seem to get a hold of him. Its seem that everytime i call him on his cell it seem to be off, but ill try to get a hold of him when i get home from school tomorrow.

fugie

Smash Cadet
post some fuggin results muddafuggers

WL already did post the results...

Singles:

1: Tink
2: Eddie
3: Capt. Awesome
4: Sauce
5: Crashman
5: Chen
7: Big C
7: Jazzness
9: Viperboy
9: David S.
9: Mars
9: Brightside
13: Nate
13: Kirk Q
13: Dabear
13: Yoru
17: Tre
17: Rhuben
17: Tari
17: Oath
17: Kelly S.
17: Demi
17: The Beast
17: Wiselugia
25: Jesus Omega
25: Dan White
25: Pimp_666
25: Hygh
25: Kit
25: Mendoza
25: Halfdemon
25: IamtheMicrowave
33: FoxDasher1
33: Tony
33: Java
33: Bryan D
33: Strg
33: Zjin
33: Nick G
33: Matt19
33: Zero

Doubles:

1: Tink and Viperboy
2: Marth1 and Brother
3: Kirk and Mike
4: Pete Chen and Eddie
5: Brightside and Yoru
5: Crashman and Sauce
7: Kels and Kena
7: Java and Ernie
9: Demi and Zero
9: Tre and Ctip
9: Odin and Elana
9: Team Flying T-bag
13: MJN and Flip
13: Iamthemicrowave and Mattnineteen
13: Ryan and Paul
13: Toni and Allen
17: Scythe and Grce
17: Loki and Zjin
17: Avenger and Boom
17: Big C and 5150

Zjiin

Smash Master
Alright, both sets of finals matches are up with Tink Vs Eddie.

http://youtube.com/zjiin

I'm going to try and make it a habit of recording all the finals matches from now on, but i'll only be bringing a vcr, and not a setup. I dont have any small tv's.

Alright, both sets of finals matches are up with Tink Vs Eddie.

http://youtube.com/zjiin

I'm going to try and make it a habit of recording all the finals matches from now on, but i'll only be bringing a vcr, and not a setup. I dont have any small tv's.
do youhave the friendlies between me and eddie where i fair eddie under bf and he upbs to teh other ledge?

also, whyd you change the music to this gay ****?

Zjiin

Smash Master
do youhave the friendlies between me and eddie where i fair eddie under bf and he upbs to teh other ledge?

also, whyd you change the music to this gay ****?
Yeh i think i do have that one, i'll have to look for it. i'll make a small video of it.
My capture card is fawked and i dont get sound, so i put something instead of silence.

Wasn't Indiana the dog's name?

Nike

Smash Apprentice
Zjiin (luigi) Vs MJN(g&w) $MM (1 of 3)

u sir r awesome.

u also had some sick combos on me in the second match. next time though the sun will shine on g&w.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Zjiin (luigi) Vs MJN(g&w) $MM (1 of 3)

u sir r awesome.

u also had some sick combos on me in the second match. next time though the sun will shine on g&w.
yeh, too bad we didnt get our third set on tape where you killed me with a 9 after i hit you with the misfire, lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom