• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Ground IV (2/17/07) at CoD: You Saw Nothing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dopey

Smash Lord
tink since im not coming to this, you need to get that "you kno what" signed by everyone you see fit to sign dave's manhood. WUTANG!!

im goin to GJ, *** SG

Mars-

Smash Champion
I forgot to tell you, I will be bringing a full setup. Also, wise what character are you going to be using for our MM?

Ohh forgot to mention, I am in need of a crew, and maybe a team mate. If anyone is interested, please post or talk to me at SG. If I don't find you at SG, chances are I didn't see your post.

Bo0ndock

Smash Cadet
Well First smash tourny Tomorrow, looking forward to playing everyone, Me and oath will be bringing some set ups, dont know if we can can get a full setup tho

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
The $MM are as follows:

1) Wise ~Ironman
2) TRE1
3) alcheato ~Ironman
4) viperboy 74
5) Vidoekilledtheradiostar ~Ironman

6) Tink~ The Falcon Challenge!! $1

$MM are BO 3? Standard Tourney rules?

Friendlies are always open!! If you have a char vs. request, let me know!

I play the following chars...

Main: Ganondorf
Secondary: Doc
Secondary Secondary: Samus

Friendlies as follows...
1) Mars (Match request Samus, BO3)
2) DaBear X (BO3, no char request)

People I'm looking for friendlies from...

1) Captain Awesome
2) Kirk Q
3) Everyone!!!

Wish someone would bring Guitar Hero...:(

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
bad news guys me and Yoru don't have a ride so we probably wont be showing up to this. All the people I had MM$ with Ill gladly play for them at some other tourney. If anyone can give us a ride that would be cool we live in Skokie :p

alcheato

Smash Ace
Hate to pull some weather johnz but my car spun out twice just on the way home from work this morning so unless someone nearby with some traction on their car wants to give me a ride (Jazzness or Mr. Awesome perhaps?), it is not likely I will be making this in my frictionless POS Contour. If someone wants to give me a ride, I'll pay tolls + fuel and provide most excellent conversation :)

Jazzness

Smash Ace
Hate to pull some weather johnz but my car spun out twice just on the way home from work this morning so unless someone nearby with some traction on their car wants to give me a ride (Jazzness or Mr. Awesome perhaps?), it is not likely I will be making this in my frictionless POS Contour. If someone wants to give me a ride, I'll pay tolls + fuel and provide most excellent conversation :)
Don't take offense to this, 'cos I'm not meaning to be rude, but this is clearly false advertising.

$2 for 2 hours drivin' (into Wisconsin and back) while you sleep most of the way in the back of the car isn't quite tolls + fuel nor excellent conversation.

Mars-

Smash Champion
NO JOHNZ SON!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom