• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Ground IV (2/17/07) at CoD: You Saw Nothing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace

OK, so anyway... Good luck to all in attendance, have fun. Wayne, hopefully your van doesn't self-destruct from the sheer demand placed upon it by the elements. heh And if Eddie's there, best of luck to him as well. Come to Purdue, Eddie! :( :( :(

Large Cenards, keep up your high-placing streak, sir.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Well this was fun, but probably the most poorly run SGs yet. How the **** do you lose $300?

Sniff, forgot to add this, but to whoever said it, I will reach for the stars! That just sounded gay.

GameAngel64

Smash Journeyman
Yes, the loss of cash surely was a bummer. This was my first SG tournament (and only my second "legitimate" tournament overall) and I thought the money was a bit too accessible to potential thieves... :( I didn't even get to play in the singles tournament because I didn't want to pay again. Oh well, 'twas my own choice.

Nonetheless, it was fun to play random people in non-tournament matches.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Those D&D kids are really getting annoying. I think they were the ones who called the cops on us.

flipkid

Smash Apprentice
i was pretty disappointed that no low tier tourney happened... maybe next time put it in between the gap of singles and doubles?

it could probably be done quick enough for that especially if all the setups are still there..

going 5-0 in money matches was nice to make up for the lost $$ :chuckle:

TRE1

Smash Apprentice
speaking of setups still being there.....

:embarrass to the people who are all like :mad: and :urg: when they get eliminated and steal there setups back......:mad: :mad: :mad:...........

Okay, just had to get that off of my chest. Its understandable why you take your tvs back.
I feel much better now:cool:

Zjiin

Smash Master
I will be posting all the single's final matches on youtube as soon as i sort out all the video. Also caught many money matches near the end. Let me know if you played one you want displayed.

OATH

Smash Apprentice
It was all fun despite the fact that some one jacked the prize,best part i got to play tink (3 stocked :*), cant wait till next SG

Mars-

Smash Champion
I will be posting all the single's final matches on youtube as soon as i sort out all the video. Also caught many money matches near the end. Let me know if you played one you want displayed.
If you find me in there, put me up. I'm probably near the begining.

WiseLugia

Smash Journeyman
I'll put up results when I'm feeling less like crap. ._.

Did I end up with anything recorded? Like me vs. Odin iron man?

Zjiin

Smash Master
If you find me in there, put me up. I'm probably near the begining.
Unfortunaltey people didnt put in their names too often, so unless you now what the match was and how it turned out, i wont be able to tell who's who.

Did I end up with anything recorded? Like me vs. Odin iron man?
No, i started recording after i banned Iron man from that setup.

BIG C

Smash Master
heh **** i was gonna say i want that match where i ***** scythe so hard in a fox ditto but it was part of our iron man so i guess it wasnt recorded

o and to WL's john about needing 2 ppl there. no u dont need two ppl u just need to keep the money on your person so u know where it is at all times stupid fro

Mars-

Smash Champion
No, i started recording after i banned Iron man from that setup.
Well then I'm probably not in there. Actually I think I vsed Eddie on that TV, I think I also had my tag on but not sure. Just look for a black Samus getting 4 stocked by a ganon in Pokemon Stadium and then 2 stocked in Corneria.

Also if there would be any way to send this video to me, that would be great.

Zjiin

Smash Master
The perfect end to a perfect SG...

Someone decided that when the tape was full and self-rewinded, to just start recording again. So all the tounrament matches are taped over with crappy nobody matches. great.

[THUMBS UP!]:mad:

Mars-

Smash Champion
The perfect end to a perfect SG...

Someone decided that when the tape was full and self-rewinded, to just start recording again. So all the tounrament matches are taped over with crappy nobody matches. great.

[THUMBS UP!]:mad:
Wow that sucks. Guess my match isn't on there then. Well if you do find it, tell me. But I am guessing you won't since I was probably on the first hour or so.

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
this was the worst tournament i've ever been to, without a doubt. here's why i will never be attending one of these again:

1. $360 lost
2. awful bracket making because there was no method of seeding, not even LOOKING at the bracket (not viperboy's fault)
3. awful planning of the event (shared same area with chinese new year celebration for adopted chinese kids, great job planning that one)

but other than that, i guess shoutouts

eddie = im gonna just type 1 thing cuz otherwise ill type like a whole essay about you. <3

tink = too good. be prepared for more shiek zexiness

crashman = does dota really improve your smash like that?

sauce = bard 4 life

brightside = thank you for making me realise im never going roy again ever. losing to you with him was probably a better career move than possibly beating you with shiek

vb = huddini sleeping man

mars = crazy azz samus ditto son, good **** "throw that **** out like its candy!"

bigc = teams were not cool cuz of awesome bracket construction

if i forgot anyone then gg i guess

viperboy_74

Smash Master
it's too bad, i liked SG...

i'm pretty sure most of us quit playing when the money was gone though. i didn't even want to finish doubles, i'm not even sure why i entered singles.

sorry guys, but after this one, no more SG's for me.

good stuff to all, especially Tre, Ctips, Sauce, crashman, eddie, C.A., Big C, and Rick because you're improving a crap load.... and of course congrats to tink for winning.

fugie

Smash Cadet
this was the worst tournament i've ever been to, without a doubt. here's why i will never be attending one of these again:

1. $360 lost
2. awful bracket making because there was no method of seeding, not even LOOKING at the bracket (not viperboy's fault)
3. awful planning of the event (shared same area with chinese new year celebration for adopted chinese kids, great job planning that one)

but other than that, i guess shoutouts

eddie = im gonna just type 1 thing cuz otherwise ill type like a whole essay about you. <3

tink = too good. be prepared for more shiek zexiness

crashman = does dota really improve your smash like that?

sauce = bard 4 life

brightside = thank you for making me realise im never going roy again ever. losing to you with him was probably a better career move than possibly beating you with shiek

vb = huddini sleeping man

mars = crazy azz samus ditto son, good **** "throw that **** out like its candy!"

bigc = teams were not cool cuz of awesome bracket construction

if i forgot anyone then gg i guess

To hank, when i looked at the college of dupage calendar in the active room there were no mentaion or writing of any kind of chinse new years events . and if they did they usually have it in the gathering hall room, this is the first time that event was held in the a small room like the active room. Also, anyone can make a simply mistake in a tournment, WL knows that he just made one so no need to contine this. Im sure in the next tournment he will be more careful with all the money and run the tournment smoothly.

Zjiin

Smash Master
The irony of this SG being dubbed "You saw nothing..." and having a major unresolved theft problems is so ridiculous, that it's sad.

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
gg's every1 I played. Did really bad this tourney ^_^ only made it worse that the pot was stolen. Sucks that had to happen but WL you gotta be more careful...

Mars-

Smash Champion
Woot my shout out gets swears! Yeah, I was showing off a bit on that with all the SWDing because it was probably my only match people actually watched.

Anyway, O D I N, your girl friend is better then you, she kicked my ***.

Brightside, you made me laugh with all that **** you were saying when I was fighting you in teams.

Wise you lost a lot of respect with the losing money ****, not that you had any before.

Crashman, I thought I was almost your level until you owned me.

Mendoza you have a crazy samus, that beam cancel **** was crazy.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Anyway, O D I N, your girl friend is better then you, she kicked my ***.
:) She beats me all the time.

Shout outs:

TRE1: ... Crazy. And Crazy sucktitude on my part. Well played sir.

WL: ... Good match. I'm a fan of the no johns rule... But I find Ironman matches to be hard if you don't play 5 characters. More or less 2. But good stuff. I felt much better when I wailed on your Mewtwo. Good Mewtwo though.

Gameangel64: Hello. ;-)

Captain Awesome: Can't wait to do more matches with you. The match we had was my favorite match of the whole day. ^_^

Mars: Excellent Samus, as always. Keep it up.

DaBearX: A wonderful set of matches sir! Bravo!

And now, because everyone is still giving him crap...

WiseLugia: WTF MAN?!?!

That is all. :-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom