• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Smashin Wit Out A Condom" Trailer Tampa FL!

TresChikon

Smash Lord
The video layout was done very well, it didn't at all get in the way like some over-edited videos do.

You should focus on where the action is so you can have shorter clips. The clips you had were impressive, but they were simply too long and made the entire video seem very sluggish.

I'm eager for the full release.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
i feel like the vid started off really strong with some nice combos but then got weaker as it went.

if he clips were placed in sequence from back to front the vid would been better overall imo. the doc clip in the beginning was probably the best.

overall, not bad. pretty short but only one day is understandable.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Yeah. He doesn't post much.

I've been trying to pull him to Orlando.

He wanted to go to winterfest but he didn't.

He's pretty cool/good

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
ok ok....imma have to hit a torney to show whats good.....also i dont believe in readin char. guides i play doc my own way...i seen doc combo vids but i try not to copy that players style....

also..i understand it was gettin weak towards the end...that is cuz i only had like 10 matches recorded....and i wanted to finish the song but when i start makein the full combo vid it will be better and way more DOC rapein..one last thing thr reason y i put the f-tilt to death is cuz its a mind game he was gonna gave dash away from my grab

scidaddle-wha char. r u gonna play wit so i can get some footage for ur vid????but POLMEX is a beast his will be grimmy

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Fox prolly

Dude. I wish my shield break on polmex was recorded

ANd for **** sakes Gabe it's Scidadle with only 2 ds not 3

shiiiiii- lol

TK1991

Smash Cadet
I liked it. Was entertaining and there was some **** in there too, well done.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
i'm curious, what was the point of the clip at like 1:27 where the fox just shines the doc off the stage, and..thats pretty much it. jus' wonderinz.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
i'm curious, what was the point of the clip at like 1:27 where the fox just shines the doc off the stage, and..thats pretty much it. jus' wonderinz.
i wanted to have every1 doin something....the vid is mostly of me and i didnt want that....plus i needed somr fillers to finish the song....the full vid will not be like this..it will be combos to death...

Top Bottom