• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 4 20th November Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
The Shine Falco’s Down B move, aka the reflector. It’s the fastest move in the game tied with Jigglypuff's Rest; it’s exactly 1 frame fast.

Newbies always use the shine for just reflecting. But, the main use of it is as a get off me move since its very fast and close ranged. It’s also used to do incredible combos that leave the opponent with not much to do. In, shine combos, the opponent should be in the state where they cannot attack and their only method of dodging is through the DI. DI means Directional Influence. It’s when you move in a certain direction while being attacked; you use it so that you can get out of a combo or whatever. You can also DI during attacks to space yourself.

. The shine makes you invincible on the 1st frame of the move
. You can't cancel it in the first 3 frames, nor can it reflect any projectile then
. The shine's hitlag is 3 frame for Fox and 4 frames for Falco
. Turning around in the shine takes 3 frames
. Foxs shine's hitbox is a lot bigger than Falco's (incidentally that's why Falco can hit shielding opponents easier)
(thank you Doraki for the info)
10 chars .

j3ly

Smash Champion
why does the shine not come out sometimes, and only the audio does? i cant think of any specific examples of this happening, but you know what i mean

X1-12

Smash Champion
Prof: the part of falco's shine which is slower is how long it takes to jump out, you can start jump animation frame 4 for both but falco's jump animation takes 6 frames to get airborne as opposed to fox's 4. That's why waveshining has a different timing for each

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
i agree with AD

i cba to come this anymore changed my mind lol

smash sux, still might go eds though cuz i wanna play P:M

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
ur kidding right? i wanted some falcon dittos

also does anyone mind me bringing my lil bro along to this?

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
go eds if u wanna play me, ive only been to one of his fests but its been funner than any tourney i went to this year (besides SNY, obviously)

j3ly

Smash Champion
watch how the melee players destroy the brawl players at project M, but if there was a project B, the melee players would still win.

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
well, the chances that the melee player would beat brawlers at P:M are pretty **** high, because it's brawl but with melee mechanics you ****ing idiot

smakis

Smash Ace
his point was that melee players would still win if they made a project b (as in turning melee into brawl, however if that statement is true or not remains to be tested =))

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
what he said about a project brawl was not what i was replying to

anyway pointless argument, just know that j3ly is a dumb pothead =|

j3ly

Smash Champion
sooo much smarter than you willz
soooooo much

better looking too
and i smell good... not too much around you stinky smash heads though.

j3ly

Smash Champion
u are abysmal at smash
beat bishkin and get a foothold in the pecking order

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
most players in the UK have good hygiene tbh, unless you're called K.Mac. loads of europeans at SNY were smelly as **** =|

and being smarter and looking better (both are debatable) doesn't really disprove what i said, you smelly pothead

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
I pay a visit to the boards and people taking the piss out of me? :mad: Considering I don't actually play on a regular basis like most of you geeks I do alright, AND I don't chat shiat about how I'm sick and I'm gonna beat everyone (apart from when I'm obviously having banter)

And Brado we've never played a serious set so don't try and twist your words :p
I beat you in most of our friendlies at SNY

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I pay a visit to the boards and people taking the piss out of me? :mad: Considering I don't actually play on a regular basis like most of you geeks I do alright, AND I don't chat shiat about how I'm sick and I'm gonna beat everyone (apart from when I'm obviously having banter)

And Brado we've never played a serious set so don't try and twist your words :p
I beat you in most of our friendlies at SNY
lol Only J3ly really said your name, I still love you obviously.

And IMO Bishkin > Brado undoubtably.

You better be coming to this Biskin otherwise I will play bad because I need your sex appeal in my presence :(

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
Lol its annoying how people always try and talk **** about our crew smoking weed, millions of people across the world do it. Its just so we can have a laugh, we don't get quite as much fun out of smash as all of you nerds on here LOOOL

Even Bishkin likes a joint, dont you?

Oh and @ OOC, you always say were dependent on cigarettes and weed which is totally untrue.

Anyway cant wait to get ***** at this tournament gonna be soooo fun.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Because it's fun to rip on you lot about it due to the fact you don't like it lol.

Like J3ly will try to insult me about me being small....there's millions of small people across the world but that doesn't mean that he can't say it to me lol.

And like how people try to talk like they are sexually experienced on this website but get confused between what a Whip and a Vagina is lol :confused:

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
Looool real nice example with the small thing

I'm like the height of you and then another half on top lool

Who can't tell the difference between a whip and a ******?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Similar statistics come up when we examine our life expectancies.

Mines like the full length of yours with another half stuck in front.

And SUREEEEEE you're not dependant on smoking cigarettes and weed....how many minutes ago was the last time you inhaled a foreign substitute.

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
Hahahahahahaha real nice

But that doesn't mean ****, there are smokers that started in their late teens and lived until 80+.

Its all bull****, obviously smoking is not good for you but it doesn't mean you will die at 50 or younger simply becuase you smoke.

You're underestimating the power of the human body :)

I don't plan on being a life-long smoker anyway

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Hahahahahahaha real nice

But that doesn't mean ****, there are smokers that started in their late teens and lived until 80+.

Its all bull****, obviously smoking is not good for you but it doesn't mean you will die at 50 or younger simply becuase you smoke.

You're underestimating the power of the human body :)

I don't plan on being a life-long smoker anyway
BAHAHAHA Typical smokers response.
And then 30 years later.....

And if it doesn't reduce your life expectancy it definitely reduces your fitness, either way it's a lose-lose.

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
I like the occasional joint, sure. In moderation it's completely fine and generally makes playing smash with mates a lot more entertaining. (Apart from that one time at SNY when I thought I was dying loool XD)
Hell me, Fandemz and smashy have always played smash stoned

@ Brado ok you are forgiven my memory is poor

@ Prof xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx of course I'll be there babez

@ j3ly...............you going to hell bruthaa

LOOOOL at that image he actually does look a bit like you Lewis

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
Nah lol i could quit anytime if i wanted to i just choose not to, thats sounds dumb but oh well

The only reason people die from smoking is becuase it causes harsh diseases, but that could happen to anyone....even the most healthy people.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Nah lol i could quit anytime if i wanted to i just choose not to, thats sounds dumb but oh well

The only reason people die from smoking is becuase it causes harsh diseases, but that could happen to anyone....even the most healthy people.
Yeah it could happen to anyone, but statistically long term smokers have a ridiculously higher chance of it either inflammating or creating a disease/s.

But you keep telling yourself that it's not gonna do anything and you could quit whenever you want....turning away from the reality is the easiest and most comforting choice :)

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
Lol you must be a bit weird to think i look like that old guy MICHAS. LOL

Prof do you actually have any sexual experience? I heard you go out with a 21 year old, you gettin peace yeh? lool

And i aint mockin you, if you are with a 21 year old good on you

Back to the smoking thing, yeah obviously i know this stuff about smoking increasing channces blah blah

But what you forget is that anything can happen at anytime, in this day and age hardly anyone lives to their true life expectancy.

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
j3ly - nah imma just tech Satan's head and firebird outta there ;)

Yeh go on Brads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom