• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfests every WEDnesday 5pm-midnight at UMBC

Maben

Smash Journeyman
My class from 4:00-5:15 got canceled :ohwell:. Not sure if i want to stick around for awhile now and come or just go home and pretend like you all don't exist. Decisions, decisions lol.

Shinku

Smash Champion
i may or may not attend to this.

also, hey anyone seen cactuar's sig? its too crazy . i found myself staring at it for a good 5-10 mins. =o

EpicE

Smash Journeyman
y0 UMBC I could not make it today sadly, I just got back from working an extra 2 hours at work since someone called out, need some more cash for Viva but I feel bad for bailing =[

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
i may or may not attend to this.

also, hey anyone seen cactuar's sig? its too crazy . i found myself staring at it for a good 5-10 mins. =o
There's always next time. The only week during November when there won't be a smashfest is Thursday, November 22. I leave campus Wednesday night for Thanksgiving break. The game room might still be open though.

Cactuar's sig is somewhat disturbing. I'm not sure exactly why.

y0 UMBC I could not make it today sadly, I just got back from working an extra 2 hours at work since someone called out, need some more cash for Viva but I feel bad for bailing =[
It's all good, just come next time. I had fun playing with Julien/David/another guy/Endo/Vist/Hat/Frozen/Btree/Eddie.

I think I should stick with fox and keep marth as a secondary.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hova and i and hat are probably coming.

UMBC, wanna mm my fox or falco?? or peach or pikachu?? or mario or luigi?? or sheik or marth?? or donkey kong or jigglypuff?? or doc or zelda??

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
I had my recording equipment there again, but people were playing non-stop till midnight. No chance to record stuff.

I had a lot of fun playing with Hova/Plairnkk/Hat/Btree/Frozen toward the end.

Someone bring a copy of smash + memory card next time. We only had two setups there tonight, so we had to play mostly 2v2. At least we had the big screen tv.

Endo

Smash Cadet
I'm looking forward to a thursday in which I don't have to leave early in order to study for a friday exam, haha. I brought my smash & card, but every other tv was taken while I was there. Hopefully next time will be epic.

Dreadlord Santa

Smash Journeyman
I think I might come to this again next Thursday, with Smash and Memory Card and whatnot. I'm trying to figure some way that I can go straight to this from work so I don't have to drive so far, but there's a fairly good chance that were that to happen, I would end up showing up slightly early...

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
I'm speaking for the younger players who are forced to go to class for 6.5 hours 5 days a week.
Stuff is already hosted on the weekends when young people can go. Nothing is ever hosted on Fridays, cause many people like Fridays for dates/parties, and Sundays are a day of rest (not really, for me it's the day I catch up on school work).

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
i definately wanna come to the next one if i can and play more smash with u guys instead go off and get drunk with my other friends lol

Blue_Light

Smash Journeyman
I might go to the next one

lol, I just noticed this ad on the botom of the screen saying that Super Smash Brother 3 is avalable now.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Hey, I'm going to be in baltimore for thanksgiving with family from tuesday through saturday/sundayish. Anyone going to be smashing somewhere in that block of time (though later in the week is probably better), or will people be out of town for the holidays?

Top Bottom