• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfests at FullMetal's (Next: June 3rd or 4th!!!)

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Mother--

I might go to this, if only because it's summer and it sounds like fun. Would housing be provided for the night?

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Mother--

I might go to this, if only because it's summer and it sounds like fun. Would housing be provided for the night?
Hopefully people would be willing to house you- I sadly cannot offer housing.
The most my grandmother is willing to do is let me have people in the house, not let them sleep overnight as well.

But Desu DOES live just 10 minutes from my house, perhaps he can help if you want to show?

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
1.) I'm going to try to attend this.
2.) I could probably house people if necessary, I live about 30-40 minutes from Fullmetal's though -- it might be slightly on your way back to Alabama though, I'm not sure.
3.) Anyone want to team? :D

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
I'll come if I can get a ride.

His house is too far for me to walk...XD.

As well, I might be bringing a Brawl setup and a TV, if my mom isn't a *****.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
what's the latest I can show? business acquisition begins tomorrow and throughout the week I'll be signing legal contracts and having accounts switched over and dealing with vendors blahzayblah and possibly working until closing [UGH 10PM in Monroe @_@]

I will definitely try to be at this, though.

By the way, while it was great fun playing friendlies with y'all last night, I unfortunately don't learn much from them when they're team matches or hilariously themed FFAs [MR. T, N****] and much prefer "seriouslies" >_>

Hope to meet more GA Smashers there! Y'all are legit so far though...hopefully I am too XD

bigman40

Smash Master
uhhhhhhhhhhh
Sry, didn't express it completely, the majority as a whole. Most people already know about Biglou, Kismet, Rayku, Desu, and you lol.

Edit: I'm most likely being harsh when I made the post, but truthfully, I just don't see the amount I kinda hoped to see after coming back from college. Dyno and P-1 stepped up. Scatt does good, and there might be a small number that I am forgetting (don't know everyone). Hell, I think that my skills aren't anywhere I should be now. Makes me sad alot of times :(

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
tuesday housing, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

bigman40

Smash Master
Oh, I'll be at this too. I got my dad's car for this whole week :D I'll be bringing a Wii + brawl/melee (if someone has a GC then they can use my disc).

In other news, ****!!!! I left my memory card at Waba :(

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I only played Sleepy, Fmtl, Tubes, and Desu and it was only in Melee...I know next to nothing [except what I've heard] about GA Brawl players

My rusty robot *** will most definitely love to **** all of you in Brawl though! <3<3<3

Just gimme an hour and you'll be like "who the **** is this n**** ZOM~B?"

...well...maybe not >_>

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Sry, didn't express it completely, the majority as a whole. Most people already know about Biglou, Kismet, Rayku, Desu, and you lol.

Edit: I'm most likely being harsh when I made the post, but truthfully, I just don't see the amount I kinda hoped to see after coming back from college. Dyno and P-1 stepped up. Scatt does good, and there might be a small number that I am forgetting (don't know everyone). Hell, I think that my skills aren't anywhere I should be now. Makes me sad alot of times :(
Give it time

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
I only played Sleepy, Fmtl, Tubes, and Desu and it was only in Melee...I know next to nothing [except what I've heard] about GA Brawl players

My rusty robot *** will most definitely love to **** all of you in Brawl though! <3<3<3

...well...maybe not >_>
Haha , I'm bad at ROB dittos but I'll seriously you with my Snake :p

Rayku

Smash Lord

Please money match me in Brawl <3 Yes I'm an arrogant douche

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
ugh I blow at MMs...I have a hard time taking them seriously enough :( BUT...I don't like turning them down sooooooooo LETZ GOOOEEESSS =D!!!

btw, once you meet me, you'll realize that my self-promoting **** talk is NEVER serious.

but: max I'll MM is $2, given the situation

zom~b - yayyy seriouslies =D!

SleepyK

GnW ditto? GnW vs ness?
it's on like asians at a cheap buffet

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
eww that means it's a campfest because we're too hung up on formalities and saving face to actually do anything about it >_>

edit: so wait, I guess you're right then. because we'd just be reduced to talking **** about each other to our friends...and yet we're back to where we started....

haha actually I'd love to GnW ditto you! and I'll do G&W vs. Ness if you humor me with Ness Vs. Marth ^_^

SleepyK

from what i've experienced with maus, ness v marth isn't that bad if marth doesn't always ztd.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
I miss playing melee bros all the time like we did before brawl came out.
Especially when I play Samus in melee once in a blue moon.
It's just like
hey
we used to do this **** all the time
but now
:(

SleepyK

tim

the solution is to play melee all the time

all

the

tiiiiimeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Purple

Hi guys!
Oh, I'll be at this too. I got my dad's car for this whole week :D I'll be bringing a Wii + brawl/melee (if someone has a GC then they can use my disc).

In other news, ****!!!! I left my memory card at Waba :(

I would pick up the memory card for you, but i don't think i'll be over there at 2pm

HeroChima

Smash Apprentice
I've been dying to attend some smashfests, but I work on weekends =(. Thank you Anomic_Punk, I will definitely be there.

Top Bottom